Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Bluelighter
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

Fight club was fantastic. One of brad Pitt and edward nortons best

Indeed.

I miss NoT :( What ever happened to that guy? Haha

Yes...All time favorite would have to be Forest Gump.

Probably did too much K and got stuck in the hole

Probably.

Y'all should scurry on over to the shrine and pay your respects to ektamine. <3

I saw him around a lot, any day a bluelighter passes is a sad day.. RIP

I honestly dont even know. Im having trouble reading stuff. I either dont see a word or two in a sentence, or I see something thats not really in the sentence haha.

Clear vision, conversations can have some more substance added to them.. Just feels clean, no major euphoria but it ain't bad :) no jitters.. Comedown is easier on you than mdma for sure.

Haha goodnight everyone! Just one more post to do in the light show thread :)

Have fun Keaton!

Status
Not open for further replies.