Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw moreso than usual
but its all good now.
dont worryabout llama
not like you were gonna anyway looool amirite?
at least it hasnt rained there for a week has it?
KEEP RAININ RAININ RAININ RAININ RAIN

*picks up LSD* *picks up SoCal*

Some dude handed me a vintage pokeball last night....WOOHOO!

did i just get picked up?
YES.
woo hoo.
need any schpeed to go with that you holla at ya boy (joking, since admins seem to not like me and wanna ban me whenever they can..).

I have amphetamines well covered ;) But I'll take some cocaine, por favor. Just e-mail it to me as a .blow attachment.

I gave my friend piggyback rides around a club last night while he gave light shows, it was a huge hit. Poor boyfriend was trying to manage and angry drunk friend.

cocaine should be being acquired real soon, but i'm not sure...
i'd email you some for sure.
are you just muscular or is your friend tiny that you're a chick and giving people piggy back rides
how tall are you lol
and next time you pick me up, how bout you pick me up in the benz plz?
or at least the plan is i should be able to grab me up some good kokain soon but that might now be in jeopardy...thats prolly gonna be on hold for a little while now but i'm not sure :(

I'm far from buffed out- I'm as girly as it gets. I work out, but my friend is like 120 lbs, so I pick him up routinely...I also pick up heavy people routinely too, but piggyback light show crew is reserved for skinny friends.

Yeah, I'll pick you up in my car and we will do lines off the dashboard....suppppper Hollywood!

yeah, you bring the cocaine, because you're in cali.
east coast blow is probably pretty much all shit compared to cali stuff
or at least i'm pretty sure we all pay a decent bit more, to say the least, and it seems to be far less popular out here
bring the benz and kokain, and take me around hollywood plz. although hollywood doesn't look that cool to me...wat is there even to do in hollywood, or at least stuff you dont have to be rich and or 21 for?
so how tall are you again?
nope, i kinda wanna live in bodymore soon as i can tbh.

I am 5'2"...5'3" on a good day. Hollywood is actually a really crappy area, it's just where the night clubs are. You won't see celebrities in HWood, mostly transexual prostitutes. Most celebs live in West Hollywood and Bel Air. I rarely drive anywhere actually, I put like 5000 miles on a vehicle in a year....way cheaper, and less stress.

eew
what a shitty sounding town
DETROIT sounds better.
and detroit sounds like a shithole.

LSDMDMA&9935424 said:
eew
what a shitty sounding town
DETROIT sounds better.
and detroit sounds like a shithole.
i don't think detroit sounds better...

lol.

maybe austin. Austin is THE SHIT OMG.

atmosphere is like san francisco with a giant university.

doesn't even feel like you're in TX. so artsy and cultural

even got cali weed coming through. smokin some purple something hybrid idk I think he said blue dream + purple? It looks like purple haze just a little less purple on the bud, more green, slightly more fluffy than blue dream... nice yellow hairs... mm im gonna have a smoke break :D

Last edited:
So im never doing dexamphetamine again......saturday night went to the bar, drank for free because my buddies band was playing and i decided to start drinking right out of the pitcher, well 7pitchers,2dex's, and about an 8th of bud later i find myself in my buddies kitchen pissing on his table......

^So ive now learned. Funny part is, buddies g/f caught me doing it and just said "what the fuck" i proceeded to pull my pants up and wander back into the living room before she said "You pissed on the table" and i turn around like wtf no i didnt......low and behold....theres a bunch of piss on his table :p

So im never doing dexamphetamine again......saturday night went to the bar, drank for free because my buddies band was playing and i decided to start drinking right out of the pitcher, well 7pitchers,2dex's, and about an 8th of bud later i find myself in my buddies kitchen pissing on his table......
meh just your typical night in wi huh rolling lol

here you go rolling........YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE WISCONSINITE WHEN:

1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.

2. "Vacation" means going up north past Hwy 8 for the weekend.

3. You measure distance in hours.

4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.

5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again.

6. Your whole family wears Packer Green to church on Sunday.

7. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard,
without flinching.

8. You see people wearing camouflage at social events
(including weddings and funerals).

9.. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.

10. You think of the major food groups as beer, more beer, fish and venison.

11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife or girlfriend knows how to use them.

12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at Mill's Fleet Farm at any given time.

13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.

15. You refer to the Packers as "we."

16. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.

17. You can identify a southern or eastern accent.

18. You have no problem pronouncing Lac Du Flambeau.

19. You consider Minneapolis exotic.

20. You know how to polka.

21. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce.

22. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.

23. Down South to you means Illinois .

24. A brat is something you eat.

25. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole shed.

26. You go out to a fish fry every Friday night.

27.. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.

28. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.

29. You find minus twenty degrees "a little chilly."

Status
Not open for further replies.