Lol eatin speed is more up my alley.
i need more d-amph or d-methamph
preferably d-methamphetamine
smokin that shit makes you feel liek
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEA WORLD COME AT ME BRO

i think the couple of vallies the night before gave my 80mg a different feel,
I didnt even get a hint of anxiety lol.

But it werent quite the same,

but im used to 150mg, I like to be absolutely floored but i just went for a lighter dose, but no doubt all those same loved up extremely happy euphoric feelings was there

Was going to go to bassnectar, however it looks like my sources for getting a ride flaked...
Damn today is NOT starting out right.

OH NO!!!!!!!!! Thats not good dude, bassnectar is a sick show. You best start showin some leg and hitchin a ride with some trucker named earl

especially if you already bought a ticket....go on the fb event page (if you have one) and just post you need a ride. people are usually pretty cool about it if you have gas money or something. atleast around here they are

^ Day for what folley?

3 hits of high quality liquid acid
a 3.5 gram cap of a mushroom
and a shit load of white widow

so pretty much just total awesomeness!!

I tried to eat as much tuna and protein that I could the last few days too, but some how even though its Haloween I dont have any chocolate... but Im not taking E either lol

was chatting about white widow to someone earlier folley,

can get that big buddha cheese, that seems to be to my liking

Also i wonder if, taking 80mg rather than 150mg means that when 26th comes, ill be okay to do it again then?
I waited 43 days beforehand, eating all my foods, only took 80mg last night,
couldnt have released too much serotonin lol

I can sure try lol, its more than likely that I will be too fucked up to really go anywhere though...
there is a cemetery near my house I like to visit at night and smoke, but maybe not this year lolz

yeah a place with hundreds of dead bodys in the ground can be a weird place to trip.....

and Sam I rolled every week, no less than 6 bombs every 2 weeks, a lot of the time many more than that, and I was fine for a long time, just dont make a habit of it

well i like to keep to 1 month , 1 roll, 1 decent dose Rule.
Its worked without fail up to now.

But as i say i want to roll on 26th,
so ill only be 3 days shy of a month anyway,
and i only did 80mg last night so,

Damn i am like some kind of worrying nutty rave scientist haha.
I just only use drugs, i dont abuse them, i just use a variety of them and only seek the benefits of using them you know?
Like if i did Ketamine every single day id just be headfucked, or even every few days ?
And too much weed makes me feel depressed and not like doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.