• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah careful man! You wouldnt want to OD!

lmao jk... isnt Valerian like a weak natural opiate though?

You ignore my request and then lie. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU IS

Fucking C-3PO imo.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
More like R2-D2. Whatwhat. (You know, the whole frickin' Star Wars saga would fall apart without that little astromech...)

So, what, like...Young Link from OoT? I'll take it. He still fights Deku Babas and doesn't afraid of anything. :)

On another note, I'm contemplating an MDMA+cannabis combo for the evening, and Muffin is wondering if you all think this sounds like a pretty cool combination and how much Molly you would use for it. (Gonna be hittin' Da Gravinator either way :).)

Never, Tweaky? I wasn't aware of that! How curious.

I think the main things I'm wondering are whether or not it's a good idea to roll so soon after taking 2C-C, as they're both phenethylamines (though with reportedly little cross-tolerance)... and especially since the boy would like to indulge in 2C-D tomorrow evening or early Tuesday. Admittedly, I have never done any sort of "binge" of the sort, so I'm wondering if it's safe/if we should take less than we would normally/if we're going to be completely exhausted/etc.

Likewise, I'm still very new to weed so I have no idea how the two interact. Would it be better for us just to smoke/do gravity hits and save the combo for some time in the future? I don't know!!

Or, am I just overthinking things like usual, and should I just say "eff it"?? ^^;;

Just go light on the herb at first, and then save the true session for when youre coming down or ready to pass out. Although I havent read much about 2-C/D cross tolerance, 2C tolerance builds up fast on its own. Thats how I ended up doing 90mg of 2C-E haha. Dont trip after MDMA, since 2C's are RCs were not 100% sure if Serotonin plays a part in their action in our brains.

I have never had a Cannabis-less roll :| It cant fail.

Same, I need it to roll lol (or do any drug)

and Buff Muff, you could do it with probably no real bad side effects, but its really up to you. I usually try to space out my real drugs by a day or two

also, I like how you call him the boy. THATS how you display ownership

also, I like how you call him the boy. THATS how you display ownership

Fucking LOL.

Wow. XD I certainly did LOLZ. Fo' real. Y'all are awesome; just sayin'.

Hmm...so, if we are to combo, is it better to start rolling first, and then hit the bong, or to hit the bong, and then swallow the molly? I dunno! I am so new at combos.

I'm feeling kind of tired, so maybe I'll just stick to the green, but I love me some molly!! Augh. I am so bad at making decisions...

Thats what I do...

and if you consider weed enough of a drug to ask about combining it, you could probably just do that tonight and save the molly for a better time, no?

Wise words, my friend. Although he would probably be happier rolling (haha, wouldn't we all?) maybe it would suffice to combine molly and 2C-D when we partake of that instead. ^^

Also, I forswear my undying love and affection for "iamthetalker" because he is a total badass, just like R2-D2 and Link. (Read: He's silly. And butthurt. But, yes, I do claim him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.