• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely pure, been tested and come in the fattest crystals that we have to grind down

i know people who have bombed grams of this; personally i bomb 200-250 and although it's extremely intense i can handle it

120mg does very little for me

you weighing it with scales or just eyeballing it?

I've dropped crystals that weighed around 100-150mg and didn't find them any different to crushed MDMA. Was the crystal actually pea sized? I know when i had rocks that weighed around 100mg they were very small. Any "pea-sized" rocks I've seen have been upwards of 250mg.

It's looking like my tomorrow night will involve MDA, MDA, 2c-b, ketamine, LSD & 25i-nBOMe. I'll probably just end up indulging in LSD, 2c-b & Ketamine and leaving the rest to my friends.

Weighed it up on my 0.001 scales and it was 120mg, it wasn't a pea-size, I meant a small pea-shaped crystal.

How much 5-htp did you preload with?

2 weeks beforehand I was doing 50-100mg a day, then I had 10 days in the hot mediterranean sun with no 5HTP just before rolling.

I've always been susceptible to psychoactives but this was ridiculous. I must've looked a right state!

Guess it goes to show how a 3 month break with some pre-loading really works.

It really does yeah lol. you get downright fucked if you do a good dose after such a break again lol. Just tested my pills with marquis, instant black with a hint of dark blue... looks goood

Nah I didn't it was one small pea-sized crystal, was under the impression it makes no difference. Can you shed some light? I did 130mg's crushed and it was not as tangling or intense.

I cant claim it 100% but wouldnt crushed crystal release more steadily? And more readily, too. I've never ever just bombed a crystal, common sense to me says crush it up for maximum dissolving :p

I cant claim it 100% but wouldnt crushed crystal release more steadily? And more readily, too. I've never ever just bombed a crystal, common sense to me says crush it up for maximum dissolving :p

I thought of that too, but then I also figured that during the metabolism the MDMA would be broken down into individual molecules anyways so it wouldn't make much difference - your body's got to be upto something during those 30-45 minutes of inactivity :p.

I left in uncrushed to ensure it wouldn't come out the poorly-made bombs tbh! haha.

Yeah I'm going for the more dance type social kind of high here, although im not sure what ammount would work best for that... 100 mg's seems a bit too low so maybe 3/4th of the pill then a quarter to boost later? ... hmm XD

For me the perfect social/dance feeling fucked up but controllable high is around 120-125mg, 3/4 of a good pill seems fair to me. For the more very fucked up feeling too good, semi floored kind of high would be 160-170mg for me. I'm very light weight and have zero tolerance.

Yeah i'd like it to be intense but im shooting for just a social fun euphoric high that lasts a bit longer, probably gonna take 1/4th or 1/2th, an hour or two after first drop.

Last edited:
Last night I saw someone on acid pretty much hold the house hostage, there were points when he was in the bathroom curled up in front of the door wielding a glass bottle. On top of that I was trying to hold it together after Dropping 4.5 tabs. I watched this kid go from having the most fun ever to having without a doubt the worst time of his life. I almost want to right a trip-report for the whole experience because it just sounds like some crazy film plot, it was like being stuck in a horror movie. All it took for this for his trip was some idiot playing a dick'ish move and trying to fuck him over, all that was said was "one day, you might die".

Lol, goes to show why you shouldn't trip to hard unless your with friends you can trust 100%. If some dude said that to me while I was tripping I woulda kicked his ass when sobered up...

Lol, goes to show why you shouldn't trip to hard unless your with friends you can trust 100%. If some dude said that to me while I was tripping I woulda kicked his ass when sobered up...

Yea, very true. Sucks because that drunken idiot pretty much made him have the most terrifying experience of his life. To the point where he thought he was trying to be killed and how in his head this guy was coming for him.

Yea, very true. Sucks because that drunken idiot pretty much made him have the most terrifying experience of his life. To the point where he thought he was trying to be killed and how in his head this guy was coming for him.

That's why you shouldn't trip that hard without friends that can help you out, I swear I hate drunkards more than any kind of drug users. Those testosterone ridden idiots just don't get it, I hate people with bad vibes.

Finally on MDMA again. Out drinking and bump into old mate who I knew sold drone. Now is off that shit and just does coke, but knows a MD contact. Was gonna pick up ket and MDMA tommorow but couldnt wait. Massively underweight but promised extra weight next time by mate who also got undersold, pricks!. Stuff is fucking banging though. IVE FUCKED MISSED THIS. THIS IS WHAT I WORK 12 HOURS DAY FOR

bitches who missed me
i be unbanned again.
i got 8 beerz i'mma drank later.
this mofo best get back at me bout dat raw tho.
i'm tryna get a 20 of dat raw off dis dopefiend.
cause the mofo i bought shit off liek errday for mo than a month/2 monfs is now out of the game

FUCKING HELL IVE MISSED YOU. Mate, long time no fucking speak ! how the fucking hill are you !!!!!

atm?
shitty.
i got busted shooting dope.
but most of the issues i had before have resolved themselves.
now my issue is no money and mofos WHO I BOUGHT $20-50 WORTH OF DRUGS OFF OF EVERY DAY FOR LIKE AT LEAST A MONTH (and a few times a week for like 2 months) QUIT SELLING.
so its now questionable whether or not i can get.
makes me go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
like CRACKA YOU GOT ME ON THIS SHIT AND NOW YOU AINT GON SELL IT NO MO?
shits fucked.

LSDMDMA&10801338 said:
atm?
shitty.
i got busted shooting dope.
but most of the issues i had before have resolved themselves.
now my issue is no money and mofos WHO I BOUGHT $20-50 WORTH OF DRUGS OFF OF EVERY DAY FOR LIKE AT LEAST A MONTH (and a few times a week for like 2 months) QUIT SELLING.
so its now questionable whether or not i can get.
makes me go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
like CRACKA YOU GOT ME ON THIS SHIT AND NOW YOU AINT GON SELL IT NO MO?
shits fucked.

You're a mug mate, no offense, ticks to only people I have known or a verttttttttttttt king une, Shut Ukk give em for free if theyr emy best mates! This MDMA has hit me hard mate, gfingers all stiff can barely write. Pro0per haoppy

ou clean or what at/m

Status
Not open for further replies.