• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Cz_x I've been doing dissociatives (MXE mostly, keta today) almost daily but I have had 2 weeks off, next week gonna quit it

I think I'll just wait for a messy/wonkey night at a friends, I don't want it to become a habit.

Sort yourself a 150mg line and you'll see the funky side of ket. Bumping it in that quantities is when you're on the dancefloor and don't wana hole in my opinion. I know some people buzz a little off ket but it's not that kind of drug in my opinion.

Get a proper line of it going and start the moonwalking bud :D

It's a little shady it's a powder kind of like flower, I think he cut it to shit

If it's good ket then it'll be crystally. Sometimes ket is boshed though, it's hard to find a good connect. I've had ketamine that's more powdery and it does the job in the end. Just the way it is until you find a better connect bro.

If you're feeling a little dreamy and "removed" then it probably is ket. It shouldn't hurt too much to snort either.

Good ket is hard to find !

Yeah I'm kind of a noob when it comes to ket. It's pretty much unobtainable where I am so I was happy enough to get this lol

That's how I deal with my comedowns lol, though not ketamine...

A little off topic, but a good friend told me that Ketamine+MDMA is one of the best combinations under the sun. I really don't like ketamine that much because I find that the lack of euphoria and surplus of surreal dissociation to be kind of boring. In thought it seems like it could be a really awesome combinations. Extremely-euphoric-k-hole, has a nice ring eh? Any experience?

A little off topic, but a good friend told me that Ketamine+MDMA is one of the best combinations under the sun. I really don't like ketamine that much because I find that the lack of euphoria and surplus of surreal dissociation to be kind of boring. In thought it seems like it could be a really awesome combinations. Extremely-euphoric-k-hole, has a nice ring eh? Any experience?

It's weird. That is all.

100 mg's just went up the nose lets see how this goes :)

So tempted to join in on this little online session but I have to be up at 8am for work. Soooooo tempted, harm reduction site my arse ;)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/568404-(MDMA)-(Ketamine)-My-first-Kittyflip?highlight=kittyflip

Trip Report from myself about two years ago :)

I think I might give it a whirl later this month.

I'm thinking 125mg mdma dosed orally and 50mg ketamine IV'd midway through the come-up.

Both times I've done it I over did it, my friend did it NYE (second time doing K) and said he was people on the dance floor seeing people jumping into portals jumping into portals. He also said he saw some Alice and Wonderland shit going on. One of my friends also saw him on the dancefloor pretending to hoover and when questioned he said he was "hoovering up the K". It always seems to put me into a really surreal dream-state. Like everything is happening but there's nothing you can do other than watch it unfold then reflect on it.

definitely feeling a disturbance in the force right now
edit: i recommend nitrous on mdma, taking a balloon has been incredible during peak

definitely feeling a disturbance in the force right now
edit: i recommend nitrous on mdma, taking a balloon has been incredible during peak

Nitrous on 2c-b & MDMA is amazing.

Nitrous on MDA is a whole new ball game.

EDIT:

You lucky fucker :( Nitrous on ket is AMAZING.

I don't find it that great, not sure why. Maybe I've just been spoilt being above to do Nitrous and pretty much any substance I've tried. I did two balloons on acid and those two moments defined the trip.

Hehe, they sell it at festivals here in holland, one coin=1 balloon XD

Status
Not open for further replies.