Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats what i do baby

I cant even sleep if Im high, I just wait an hour or two till it wears off

I blazed this morning... Moar 5-MeO-MiPT in the mail and I think I'll get 5-MeO-DALT next time and see how that is.

lol i got sooo stoned last night haha, I couldnt even be bothered to do anything really

Im still high from last night lol

that Pineapple Kush will get you like uncomfortably high... I love it!!!!

whats good with the puddle?

:) ive had a rather productive day for me lol
did my weights then walked the dog 3 miles then wrote out 30 speculative letters addressed and in envelopes to about 30 of the nearest warehousing places for vacancy,

im soo much happier today

Glad to hear it Sam!

They should prescribe you with ketamine I swear lol..

I was gonna be productive today, but then I got high

:) thats why i only get high in the evening,
if not i just lay about and eat and do sod all,

hahaha, I wish they would prescribe me with it, but they never well,

i might stop going to hard house raves, and go to trance ones with good artists/ djs on,
Im saving up all my serotonins i can for around early january, February :p But im only going to do 100mg, i will come back with pictures

Im still high from last night lol

that Pineapple Kush will get you like uncomfortably high... I love it!!!!

whats good with the puddle?

Folly is Pineapple Kush just the strain for this year? I have an ounce of Pineapple that is the dankest weed I have ever smelled, and it smokes amazing :D

Just made some Pineapple kief firecrackers for the rave tonight

i might stop going to hard house raves, and go to trance ones with good artists/ djs on,
Im saving up all my serotonins i can for around early january, February :p But im only going to do 100mg, i will come back with pictures

you lucky bastard lol I wish I still had to plan out how often I rolled... Im feinding bad I might just get some 5-MeO-DiPT bombs...

and freehugs.... YES!!! That shit is so amazingly dank lol, I smoked the fattest nug yesterday and got transported back to when I started smoking again lmao

if you havent already, check out the weed picture thread

(DISCLAIMER: you might shit yourself)

Heading over there right now. I would be stoked if we had the same strain haha

You would have my props for getting that shit up in Chi-town lol

whatever it is, its how weed was supposed to be made. It looks like someone sprinkled crystal meth on top...

I live in california hahahah
Unless Chico is chi-town.
You should go check the picture thread though I just posted one of mine. Yours looks dank :D

it takes me ages to get through 2 grams of weed, takes me like 20 days

I smoked that whole big ass nug, and like 3 other .2-.3 nugs in like 5-6 hours lol

Im actually waiting on some more of it right now :! my dealers already here, but hes out in the woods behind my house shooting his illegally suppressed .22 tactical 1903 training carbine

8o

Status
Not open for further replies.