Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

socalthizzn

Bluelighter
Old thread here

The rules of The Cuddle Puddle are as follows:
We did an okay job following the rules last thread, but here they are again just as a reminder:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

2nd

I saw hangover 2. Real funny. Stew gets sexed in his bum by a she male. Srs.

The last movie I saw in theatre was Fast 5, I loved it. I lovvvve cars, I love fight scenes and hot chicks....the whole Fast & Furious franchise is severely entertaining to me, even if it's low brow. :)

I havent seen Fast Five. I gotta look it up online as well. Yes, they are very entertaining! :)

I saw Pirates tonight, it was pretty epic. I want see Hangover 2 it looks better than the first.

^ I didn't like the new Pirates aye,

Mostly because the old cast wasn't in it and also Jack Sparrow didn't show his "loopy" side as much as he did in the others.

CGI was awesome though.

Love the new name. But I gotta say, Keaton great call on the Jeffrey. That is EXACTLY what I was thinking earlier. Such a funny movie.

^ For shits and giggles, I just dumped 8mg of Valium..Dunno why though, It has fuck all recreational value.

How about yourself?

JoshE, since you became a mod, I've posted in AusSE twice.
lol

Oo, Ill have a looksie! I'm glad though mate :) It would be great to get some more traffic flowing through Aus Social.

even though I don't have a lick of aussie in me?
Except for that big ass can of fosters I drank the other day.
8)

Hmm good point :\

Fosters is great, just don't try VB..tastes/smells like cats urine...

You tried it?

I fucking love it. Although my toast has to be like charcoal with an inch layer of Vegemite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.