Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread vers. Blackhole Pupil Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like rlabs dog better.
but my kitties>yo dawgs
So i finished my stupid homework.
Normally i dont do schoolwork at home but this assignment was important so i did it.
Pfft. Me want benzos/alkyhol for tonight feh shizzle

highschool homework?

On another note: Drinking and texting someone and holding a conversation like they are right here makes me feel like a closet drunk lol.

indeed.
i are senior.
i iznt tryin to fail this class tho so i did the rather large assignment.
didnt take that long, just tedious.
so now i'm chillin.
and hoping i can grab me some sort of depressants later.

very nice! im currently enjoying some budweiser and some resin (out of weed but i got a shit ton caked in my one hitter)

OH NOES UNDERAGE SALE OF ALCHOLZ!!!!!!!

What kind of beer to you prefer?

Honestly i drink just about anything budweiser/millerlite/pbr/rollingrock/coors. it dont really matter to me haha

heineken, muddafucka
the best thangs come from holland
liek hawdcore, and dank rockz

Self control is a necessity. I just got home from Walmart, had a session before. Still somewhat high :) About to eat some chinese food. Havent had beer in a while. Last beer was in December during my comedown from a roll (4 pokes and a meth bomb). I drank one beer and threw up. Dont plan on drinking beer anytime soon. Im not a fan of alky.

Socal: Epic name!

jesus christ.
now i'm assuming pokeballs weren't that shitty and you were just an etard or somethin that you'd nom down 4 decent strength (by us standards..pfft....) MDMA pills and threw meth into the mix?

LSDMDMA&9586232 said:
jesus christ.
now i'm assuming pokeballs weren't that shitty and you were just an etard or somethin that you'd nom down 4 decent strength (by us standards..pfft....) MDMA pills and threw meth into the mix?

The pokes were great and I enjoy meth (unfortunately). Was at a rave (Socal, you know which one) and I had an amazing night so it was worth the comedown :) Ill admit it sucked though :|

808 Track - Bassnectar......makes me go crazy in my room

edit: mints>pokes

I hope I get the opportunity to try mints one day.

^^I hope you do aswell, just not any of the green dots lol....them things were low on the mdma scale. took 2 and didnt feel much

oh tweaky i'm not shitting on you for doing meth lol, i'd...well id love to try it in the future when i can control mah stim use 100%/moar, cause i know i'd like it far too much..cause methamphetamine looks fun as fuckin hell

It will be a while before I travel that way. Hopefully the market is still good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.