• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2021/2022 NCAA Basketball

They didn't even air the UK/Albany game lol. And I fucking refuse to get ESPN+ .

They didn't even air the UK/Albany game lol. And I fucking refuse to get ESPN+ .

Yeah...given UF is in the Albany range, we don't get much real coverage either. I end up having to watch on some Al Jazeera channel on the internet. It's torture, I tell ya.

I was soooo shocked to see "#1" Purdue lose to Rutgers. Not.

I swear...where do they find these asshats who do college rankings? Clearly in the B10 and ACC.

I was soooo shocked to see "#1" Purdue lose to Rutgers. Not.

I swear...where do they find these asshats who do college rankings? Clearly in the B10 and ACC.

Top third of SEC is ranked, I heard them saying maybe 7ish make the dance. We'll see if that lasts.

Whoever voted to put Gonzaga over Auburn in the newest AP poll should immediately resign from any basketball job they have.

I'm tired of them getting a free ride every fucking year.

oT9oFM7.jpg

They lost to the only two good teams they've played. They beat an overrated Texas Tech. That's their only decent win.

Check out their remaining schedule:

ILGVehJ.jpg

Can you imagine if UK, Duke, Kansas, Florida, anybody in a major conference could play a schedule like that? Why isn't there pressure on Gonzaga to move out of the WCC? What's with ESPN and the sports media's obsession with them?

I demand answers.

The Gator site I frequent spends most of the discussions expecting losses, and seeing a win like this as threatening our chance to dump our coach. My perspective is our coach can bring in great talent, and kill it. If he could be in charge of recruiting only, that'd be great. Keeping him as a head coach means 'upsets' like this will remain few and far between, and will remain 'upsets' as opposed to 'we are supposed to win' :\

I didn't get to watch it, had a few things going on. And...tbh, I'm not that bummed if I miss games anymore. The fun was killed long ago. If I free up, I may tune in, as I appreciate the kids giving what they got, even if it is misused and eventually lowers their ceiling.

Coach K's last Duke v. Carolina game tonight.

Hoping UNC crushes them. That'd be super satisfying. Not gonna happen though. :cry:

Another stupidly tough road game for UK today. Not sure what compelled them to schedule this many tough Saturday road games in a row. I know it'll help us in the future but burnout is a real thing.

@TheLoveBandit your gators are in a five way tie for sixth place in the SEC and they have ole miss at home today. Georgia at home on Wednesday. You guys could be 16-8 by the time you come to Rupp next Caturday :laughing:. Should be a good one eh?

So.....

who is gonna participate in the bracket thread this year?

first time with full arenas and fans since 2019... should be fun

just saying! 🏀