• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film The Collection

Droppersneck

Ex-Bluelighter
The first movie I know of starring Rachel Maddow(not a fan of her politics) but she was okay is this bad horror movie. You got to love how "the collector" turns people into zombies using big bad drugs. It is a really annoying silly part of the movie. Has anyone else seen it?

I saw the film before it (creatively titled 'The Collector') but it was a rip-off of Saw in almost every way. I didn't realize people liked it enough to give it a sequel...

I saw the film before it (creatively titled 'The Collector') but it was a rip-off of Saw in almost every way. I didn't realize people liked it enough to give it a sequel...

Apparently they did. And they even demonize drugs by acting like enough dope can turn you into a zombie: not joking

i watched "the collector" recently, i agree that it was a bit of a "saw" rip-off and a bit cheesy hollywood style, but entertaining nonetheless, like the first "saw".

Also one has to admit that a crack/meth or heroin junkie can sometimes resemble a zombie j/k, i'd rather be up against a "heroin zombie" than a "crack zombie" though haha

Thought both films (The Collector/Collection) were both solid horror films, I can see were the 'saw rip-off' comments come from but the underlying story was pretty good and the last 20mins of the sequel had some great tension in it.