• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Cold Water Extraction Thread

^^Colesm: fiorcet has butabital in it and I don't know what that is or how it dissolves. Don't CWE with those pills 'less you know for sure that the codeine in them is the only thing to dissolve.

^Finally: you should see your doctor and discuss that there coz you're not doing anything wrong, it's just your medication doesn't fit you right. It's the doctor's task to sort you out, that's why they earn so much.

I still havent tried CWE, too worried about losing any of my precious.
I suppose when Im able to obtain more than 10 or 20 at a time I might try it.
Stupid America!! I wish we had OTC codeine! I would be on one f'sho~

Chromics method

Hey all,

I was just wondering if the 4 hour cool time has to be exact or not. I would like to leave it for longer or maybe even over night sometimes if it won't screw it up.

I found changing anything in the last part of decanting/boiling fucked it up and the caffeine got through.

Any ideas?

Same for the last 2 filtrations. The instructions just say to cool in fridge. Does it matter how long they sit there?

Last edited:
Hey all,

I was just wondering if the 4 hour cool time has to be exact or not. I would like to leave it for longer or maybe even over night sometimes if it won't screw it up.

I found changing anything in the last part of decanting/boiling fucked it up and the caffeine got through.

Any ideas?

Same for the last 2 filtrations. The instructions just say to cool in fridge. Does it matter how long they sit there?

It doesn't seem to make a difference if you leave it longer than 4 hours. A bit more AC&C on top layer.

As for the part of boiling down and supersaturating it makes a difference. You have to get the amounts right, and also keep an eye on it for the cotton balls. Once white chunky stuff starts to come out it's been too long. Just want the cotton balls.

can anyone say they have tried the caffeine removal from that post with success?

I tried the boiling and filtering, however, I didn't wait 4 hours in between filters and didn't use 200 pills, I only used 18 or so, I let it boil for about 1 minute or so, then I cooled in freezer, I then filtered that solution. I've done this 2 or 3 times.. To be honest, I don't really know if it did anything...there was one time when I thought I was only feeling cod, then another time I noticed I was REALLY jittery, almost more so than without boiling.

One thing Ive found with the boiling method is that I feel 'different' faster then regular CWE. Im going to do a regular cwe today or tommorow and try to decipher between the highs...I'll have to play it by the books and follow the instructions one of these days when I have 8 hours on my hands..and 200 accs