• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine The Cocaine Handbook

As far as I can tell, it's 100% serious. It's probably the same as the product that are used to train drug dogs to sniff out cocaine, too. (as such training material contains no actual cocaine, and is not a controlled substance)

They even note there you can make one smell that smells like the good stuff, and another that smells like lesser refined cocaine too. Talk about thorough.

I would love to spray the new perfume directly onto the tail of the dog and then see whats happen.....

jj

Or asking your boyfriend: "Baby, what perfume should I use today"

"Oh, take the new Chanel!

:D

Hi nznity,

uhm, is there anywhere a hidden cam that can see me flushing?

It's okay, i appreciate your appology a lot because I never tought you would write to me after that arguement. Thanks for your lovely words and for the book that nobody has at home because it's so rare. Reading is a big hobby of mine, so you really picked the right nerve. A big THANK YOU for that, I can hardly wait to read it. Yes, I like Cocaine a lot but I have the feeling that as a woman in special -how should i say- groups you are firstly NOT acceptet and the don't trust you. That't their good right. I'm always into private mates because it is much safer and sometimes you get to know really nice people. I want to live in NY, where they bring it to your house and the purity is also not too bad as I heard.

But the connect i have here is a fishscale one and I'm totally satisfied with it. But: If i had a wish, I would want cocaine that doesnt ruin your nose and is burning really heavily into your teeth. Yesterday evening I was totally desperate because my whole face was hurting , especially my nose and my two teeth in the front. I cried when i searched for a pain killer. After an hour I found one in and old Jacket and i was so lucky about it. I could sleep then.

Can you perhaps answer me a question, might be stupid, but it seems that you have very much knowledge about it:

First: Some say good cocaine does not smell at all and does not burn wich i can't believe.
Second: The other half said cocaine has to burn as hell and when your nose is bleeding than it was a good one. Uhm?
Third: Some say the smell of acetone or kerosine is a good sing for that it has been washed, so there is more purity. but when you can hardly snort it without crying and yelling oh my god! for me it can't be right

OK , nznity, I really much appreciate that you wrote this to me I never experienced something like that in a forum like that.

BUT THAT'S BLUELIGHT 🌈💝

Thanks a lot again.

JJ
Hey, it's nice to hear that u accepted my apology :) like i said i never meant to bother u in any way. thank god we are past that. Regarding your questions:
1-Good cocaine in my experience does have a smell, it's hard to describe it though. it's a combination of plant and chemical. You'd have to know how the coca plant smells like to kinda have an idea how it smells.
2-cocaine should never BURN at all, good cocaine is like an oil. It feels like butter when u snort it, if u snort a lot ofc it's gonna irritate your nose but if it makes you bleed its cut with crap.
3. I've had good cocaine that smelled strong like acetone in the past and justlike you said if it is uncomfortable to snort it maybe it has excess acetone and you have to let it dry. cocaine should never feel that bad.
well JJ, i hope you enjoy the book as much as i did. It is infact one of the best books about drugs and pharmacology i've read. Take care, Nick(nznity)