• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

the CHEF is BACK!:D

herbalchef

Bluelighter
I would just like to say that i'm back and glad to be:D I ran into a few rough bumps in the last few monthes march to june, but it is all good:D

I'm sorry if this pisses anyone off but i'm Happy, hahahaha

odoylelogo.jpg

Hell ya i'm the herbalchef! sorry that i'm HAPPY what is that fucking sin? I ain't no loser so yeah

EAT MY SHORTS

You were gone?

Who are you?
- this reply was already weak the first time you used it. now it smells like dust too

- he's probably been more useful to bluelight's official goal than you and your 9000 posts.
i give more value to someone posting intelligently once a day than to a brat playing auto proclaimed pseudo-elitism in the lounge

^
Originally posted by Catch-22
"New Member Introductions" is really for people who are finding Bluelight for the first time, but if you have been gone for more than a few months you are free to re-introduce yourself.

I'll just re-open it and keep a copy of this in WoBL with those "unfriendly" messages.

:)

And welcome back herbal, where have you been!? :)

I've been dealin with some issues, but now they are all back in line and I'm FREE and ready to rock, for the entire summer. So anyone else out there want to talk smack lets do it. I would also like thank VEGAN for being a truely good bluelighter, and he knows what this shit is truely about, not to see who can give the most posts, but who can actually give to the people of in which they need good info, not a sentence long, yes, or no answer. So I say thankyou once again to vegan.