• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The caffiene mega thread

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi this is where you share all your caffeine experiences please try to be descriptive and punctual thankyou.

Sorry bud, you might want to join a coffee forum for that lmao...

Caffeine is basically a useless stimulant for any recreation, and in general makes me feel like shit, and very anxious.

When I was like 14 I took a shit ton of caffeine pills in a desperate attempt to get high. It just made me feel like shit and the crash was terrible.

Nutmeg is still the worst thing I've ever taken in desperation. I'm glad I outgrew that phase of my life. Lol

Hi is this where we place our order? I'd like a large turbo iced with a double shot of expresso, sugar and skim milk.

wilsonwilliamg.jpg

Caffeine is basically a useless stimulant for any recreation

Kind of a silly statement. It might not be recreational in the sense that it's not good enough to be able to sit there and just focus on how high you are, but if anything, caffeine is used recreationally by most of the world.

Do caffeine and adderall/ritalin have a cross tolerance? I read somewhere on this forum that they do.. can anyone confirm this?

pbuilder said:
Caffeine is basically a useless stimulant for any recreation

Kind of a silly statement. It might not be recreational in the sense that it's not good enough to be able to sit there and just focus on how high you are, but if anything, caffeine is used recreationally by most of the world.

Since when are these forums reserved exclusively for recreation? There are plenty of other threads about functional-only drugs and no one has said that these are not allowed? Also, as emjay says, caffeine is used for all sorts of reasons.

I for one agree that caffeine deserves a mega-thread. Excuse me while I go drink an espresso in solidarity.

Caffeine is a functional stim at best. No recreational value whatsoever. Don't get me wrong I love the shit but this thread is pointless