Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Boondocks

Best episode this season is the New Orleans refugees..

I laughed almost the whole show!.
Uncle rukus: "Go on back to New Orleans!, white man done sent the whole Gulf of Mexico in there to wipe you out, Go back if you nigga's can't take a hint!"

The Uncle Ruckus Reality Show... perhaps the best show they have ever done.

I officially feel bad for laughing.

Congratulations McGruder.

Yeah, you can find them pretty easily.

The Hunger Strike episode was funny, but it's follow up, The Uncle Rukus Reality Show was pure brilliance.

the episode "Riley Wuz Here" OMFG
hahahahahha
that white art teacher of his
hahahahhahhah
TREES!!!!

currently watching: "Granddad's Fight"
STINKMEANER FTW!
YOU JUST GOT KICKED IN YO' MOTHAFUCKIN' CHEST, NIGGUH!

btw, just buy the dvds, all the episodes are there

I've seen this show a couple of times and I hated it. The only person that's ever been able to drop the word nigga 50 million times and it still be funny is Dave Chappelle. That young kid with the attitude just got on my fucking nerves. I've never wanted to smack the shit out of a cartoon character as much as I do with him.

^ yes. Riley is SEVERELY annoying. but Huey compliments him perfectly. if Riley annoys you, then McGruder succeeded with writing his character.

btw, i dont think its out of the question to think that mcgruder and chappelle work together...compare their R Kelly trial episdoes and "the itis" associated with pork

Last edited:
^ premiered last night.

guest star werner herzog as himself making a documentary about obama. way to start s3 on a high note.

^ yea, seeing herzog drawn anime style and hearing his voice gave me a perma-smile the entire episode. man, with boondocks airing shorty after breaking bad on sunday, sunday nights just went from awesome to awesomer
slayer.gif

btw for anyone who missed it, its available to stream (legally) @ http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/05/watch_the_first_episode_of_the_2.html

Love Boondocks, we downloaded the newest ep last night & LOVED it! This show just gets better.

I love the Pimp my Ride ep where the boys get grandpa to act blind & it's like
"check out those rims!!"
"grandpa, you're 'sposed to be blind"
hahaha. love it!

And the ep with the coma guy um names out of my head right now...
"I should have approvals for these sorts of things"

i spent the better part of the day today exchanging quotes from this show with a co-worker.
it's so damn hilarious. i'd put it up there with south park for how often it just cracks me up.

good look on the link to the new ep.

the 1st episode of the new season was funny as shit
dick ridin for America, dick ridin for Iraq, it's okay to ride that dick, just as long as it's Barrack's!

the 2nd one... I thought it was so-so

the 3rd one comes on tonight
Ed Wuncler makes a bets with a Chinese business mogul over a outcome of a kickball game featuring the residents of Woodcrest and a Chinese team. Ed Wuncler bets his banks, the Freeman's house basically everything, on his kickball team to win the game over the Chinese. Huey Freeman is forced to be the team captain, due to Ed Wuncler blackmailing Huey with a picture of Huey wearing Kanye West glasses, nut hugger jeans, and Louis Vuitton driving shoes. And to prevail Huey has to deal with his own past, to lead his team to victory over the Chinese.

episode 4 is promising to be heavy on the Uncle Ruckus, so I can't wait for that one!

^I agree, the first episode was brilliant and had one of the greatest cameos I've ever seen, but the last two have been below par compared to the average episode from the previous seasons. It's funny how Huey said he was retired in the first episode. I wondered how The Boondocks would react to an Obama presidency when power conspiracies against the African American community are so fundamental to Huey's world view and character. The Boondocks may be having a minor identity crisis. Hopefully in the time it took to make episodes 2 and 3 the writers resolved the issues.

I'm happy to report that the fourth episode of the new season is hilarious. Uncle Ruckus needs a larger role indeed.