Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Boondocks

I watched episodes 1 - 11 tonight... laughed my ass off the entire way through... I think this is, without a doubt, the most intelligent and humourous television show I have ever watched... period. Actually, fuck what I think, it simply IS!

my bro told me they picked up it up for twenty two new episodes starting in late summer. i'm psyched because this is one of my favorite shows. i like it enough to stay up till 11 on a sunday for it.

Man,,,when they gonna make a new season???? I sit on the edge of my seat waitin for that shit yo. My favorite...no doubt...even better than aqua teens and that got a special spot in my heart. so thats sayin sometin.

I've caught a coupla episodes... I don't watch it religiously but it's got some funny quips. I'd watch it more if I could remember what times it's on but I don't care that much

w00t. The Garden Party was on tonight.

Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Y'all need to start appreciating your Grandaddy! I went and spent your inheritance on this beautiful house in this neighborhood! And all I ask you to do is act like you got some class...
Riley Freeman: [whispers to Huey] Ay, what's "class"?
Huey Freeman: It means don't act like niggas.
Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: See! That's what I'm talking about right there! We don't use the N-word in this house!
Huey Freeman: Granddad, you said the word "nigga" 46 times yesterday. I counted.
Robert 'Granddad' Freeman: Nigga, hush!

^^
It did. Holy fuck, how did I miss that!?

Oh yeah... I don't have a TV.

Thank god for torrents.

I just saw the new episode...it was fantastic.:D

I loved the fight with rukus and the new animation style:)

This show is just too good for words. I cant even say enough good things about it. its funnier than almost anything else i ever see on TV and its smart as hell. It got opinions, without preachin, it makes some good ass social commentary while makin you crack up, and the characters aint two dimensional other than some of the backup ones. Damn i love this show, and the new episode had me laughin my muthafuckin white ass off. "Flight marshal fitty cent.....Ill get em...Or dah traan." Damn it was good. I would seriously pay to watch this show if i had to, its so good i would happily give the creator my money, maybe i should buy the DVDs of the first season but that dont really give him nothin. I jus wanna mail that nigga a check like "Thank you, I cant even start to begin on why." I hope this show stays for a long long time.

^ Just mail him a letter. He might read it. And if he does, he might respond. Seriously! A couple of my friends have gotten letters back from members of at least somewhat well known musicians, authors and the like. :)

I missed the new episode. Does anyone still read the boondocks comics?

I thought the comics were out of syndication.

Either way, the comics don't do justice to the show.

Uncle Rukus topped himself again this past episode

On the "N word":

"I say next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga, call that coon a junglebunny instead".

On Ann Coulter:

"... that is one sharp sexy white woman. She look just like Helen of Troy, I don't care how big her adam's apple is, she still ALL woman".

Last edited:
ego_loss said:
Either way, the comics don't do justice to the show.

they're totally different.. really it's just the same characters

i sure did love the ripping on coulter in the last ep =D