Last edited:
The Tony Rice Unit - Blue Railroad Train

Tony Rice - guitar
Jerry Douglas - dobro
Mark O'Connor - fiddle
Ronnie Simpkins - bass
Sam Bush - mandolin

so @neversickanymore

Going back to our conversation about traditional vs. new stuff, this is my balance right here. This is my pocket. This is perfection. It doesn’t hurt that this is a super group full of legends.

Honestly, I don’t need to hear the infamous stringdusters play fearless (no offense of course).

Non taken. People just like different things. I don’t ever listen to phish cause they have never done it for me. It’s subjective.

100%. I think I was just trying to get my point across about where I stand with the conversation we were discussing because it’s a tough one for me to put on paper. Or maybe I’m just drunk. Good panic show on right btw...

Sean Watkins [2001] - Neo's Song

Sean Watkins - guitar, mandolin
Chris Thile - mandolin
Jerry Douglas - dobro
Dennis Caplinger - banjo
Sara Watkins / Stuart Duncan - fiddle
Todd Phillips / Kevin Hennessey / Bob Magnuson - bass

Sierra Hull & Justin Moses - She's Crazy

Justin Moses and his wife Sierra Hull, a mandolin prodigy herself, playing together.

Last edited:
Sierra Hull [2012] - Bombshell ~ Instrumental

Sierra Hull puts together two tunes, the first is on her "Weighted Mind" album and called "Stranded"; on the album she pairs it with another of her own called "Compass." Here, however, she pairs it with another instrumental tune called Nathatlatch, by a different artist named Mar Simos.

Last edited: