• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Yopo Thread

That looks like an extremely pain full experience. One guy took it though and it blew all up his face and eye haha

Yes yopo does work.
Pretty intensly,Ive tried it on many occasions straight and half tanked on grog ive had 2 1 gram lines up each nostril and it only takes 5 minutes for the nauesia and bad body feelings to kick in and make me puke,more so when drinking grog ,not so bad on an empty stomache.
It does make you feel really shit nauesaious and puke but the end results are great,only had CEV of red Patterns.
An old lady that sits to the right of me making sure all is o.k.,got told she is my totem.Use some relaxing music to add to the efects makes a big diff.%)

yopo is fucking intense! :) some of the greatest open and closed eye visuals i have had in my life

some of the worst body sensations too :/

Yopo/cebil is best extracted and smoked imo. Great visuals, but not a lot of content and occasionally a heavy bodyload. I hear it's deeper when insufflated, but that sounds painful and unpleasant

Heat 5 beans till it pops. Then shell, continue heating untill bean is dry and brittle. Then crush and grind. Add equal part baking soda a little water and mix into a paste. Keep mixing for 5 min. Then back to the heat. It will fluff a little just knock it down and stir a little. Continue in low heat till past is dry and you can pulverize it again. Divide into 5 rows. I used 1/5th of the mix in suffocated. 6 min in and I'm feeling it, burns like hell but was a good ride. I must have Shaman blood. Because I just did a little research and all the answers were given to me. No pain no gain. From procurement to trip 1 week and 20 bucks. Well worth it.

I gotta say if you like bufotenin, smoking the extract-enhanced leaf never hurt at all.