• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy TMA Series Thread

Tonight i tried 57mg of TMA-6, after a test with few mg around 4 hours earlier with no effects; well it was a really bad one for me.
After around 1 hour i started to feel some stimulation and light body load, also mood increased temporarily.
I thought this was just the starting and would have increased untill +4, instead the stimulation and the body lead remained subtle, while the humor went down, i fell into a state of apathy, i coudln't enjoy anymore speaking and making fun with my gf, i knew things she said where fun but i really couldn't laugh as usual.
This state happened to me few times when i changed between SSRIs, like when i changed from paroxetine to escitalopram, but this time i didn't change any medication and i was in a good set&setting so the only reason i found was the TMA-6 effect, couldn't explain that otherwise.
After 4 hours of this i had the bad idea of taking 25C-Nbome to have some real effects and fun but it didn't worked even with 1mg insufflated, so after 30 more mins i took 2mg of 25I-Nbome and this time the effects kicked in fast, the visuals were as always but the mood no, i was still stuck in that apathy that did not allow me to enjoy much the trip.
And this to me was really strange because 25I has always been a great mood enhancer, i nearly always had great fun with it, but this time i couldn't.
Well in the end i think this apathetic state was caused by TMA-6 and lasted for around 12 or more hours, it definitely ruined also the 25I experience.
Donno if i will explore this one again, maybe i just got a bad batch but the source was reliable.
I don't even think there was much tolerance since last time was a 25I-Nbome trip 1 week or 8 days before.

anyone have experience with TMA ?

I'll might have to write a trip report or something

I just recently received some TMA but I won't have time to try it for a long while. I would love to read some TRs outside of those in PiHKAL, please post yours.

lucky basterd!!! i have some tma2 but would love to try tma, please post your results when you do decide to take it.

I've done low doses of TMA-6 3 times now, all around 30mg oral equivalent I think.

The first was vaporised. It was a bit sour at first but then I read shulgin's report and figured if he enjoyed it then I should too. A lovely low level trip without visuals.

The oral doses are a bit more challenging, and I find there to be some pretty unpleasant bodily discomfort which lasts much longer than with vaporised doses. Nausea and muscle tension specifically.

I took 30mg and went to a BBQ with some friends and others I did not know. I had a couple of alcoholic drinks and had a great time after the body load disappeared. At the end I felt very drained which was amplified by my suffering the tail-end of a cold.

I recently aquired some tma-6. I believe I have two different batches, one white, one more grey/brown, although I am waiting on confirmation. Excited to try this one for sure, but I haaaaate come-up's as well. Long comeup's make me want to abort the whole thing, I start to forget it will eventually level off.

I will be plugging this, most likely in a 30-35mg dose. Possibly (most likely) in combination with mxe. Am going to wait for the right setting though. I don't think I would enjoy this one inside much at all. Will end up taking this somewhere outside before the summer is over. Most likely at a state forest/park near me. Excited!

Trying this tommorrow, I'm opting for the greyish batch. Haven't tripped in a little over a month. It's been at least once a week (mxe usually twice) since march, so I'm pretty excited.

Thinking 10-15mg mxe first to get =D. Then most likely 40mg tma-6 plugged. I keep thinking that's a little high, and I should break it into two seperate doses, but I'm going to be outside and won't really have the ability to plug walking through the woods (well, really I could, but ungh. lol). I'm usually pretty hardheaded with these things, and plan to have a pocketful of etizolam, so I'm not too worried. (famous last words). Don't want to underdose this one, don't know when I'll have another chance to try it again.

Plan on bringing two more 15mg mxe doses and two 15mg 4-aco-dmt doses for possible use when the tma-6 starts to wear down. Plus mucho mucho mota %)

excited :)

It's not a positional isomer?

It should be handled like 2C-E but with a little more car as psychedelic amphetamines often have more physical risks.

i'm getting more and more interested in TMA-6 since its a positional isomer of 2C-E (which i love).

any more infos about ROA (availability), dosages, lenghts, possible unsafe combos? i imagine handling it like 2c-e would be a good start, but i'd rather seek some advice of experienced guys.

I just took ~40mgs via RA a few weeks ago for the first time. Personally, I would try 65-70mg next time, but I'm a bit of a hard head when it comes to these things it seems.

I really liked it. It was really clear headed, but I was still "tripping" for sure. I was outside in the forest at a state park. This one really seems to lend itself to being outside. Wouldn't want to really do it inside seemingly...

Hard to explain, I really want to try this one again. Was kinda upset I didn't bring more, adding another 20-40mg probably would have really brought it out for me. Felt like I was possibly on the verge of something nice, but nothing more than a backgroundish feeling ever manifested.

I never felt any nausea or whatnot (hence my preference for RA).

I had also taken ~25-30mg orally of MXE around the same time.

About 5 hours or so post original dose, I took 15mg 4-aco-dmt and most liketly ~35 mg MXE. I only had a small amount of the tma-6, so for some reason I decided I didn't want to possibly "waste" any redosing, so I chose to bring two other compounds I have excess of (logical? Imaybe... maybe not).

The 4-aco comming on really illustrated how "light" of a trip the tma-6 was to me. First time all day I started feeling mindfucked. Person I was with didn't know I was tripping, and for the first time I had anxiety about it and felt "fucked up". I really think it was the MXE though that really did it. I really cut down my use recently, and I keep underestimating a new batch I have. Ended up aborting with a handful of etiz ~1 hour or so after dosing the 4-aco and mxe due to retarted ass anxiety and shitty bad trip flashback.

Really wish I had brought more tma-6 instead of the 4-aco. Can't wait to try it again!

^ thanks for the insight! however i dont feel like plugging a totally new substance first time. do you have any oral dose suggestion for a "normal" trip? so i know where to begin. i usually start with a quarter or one third of a normal dose and ramp upwards till i hit over threshold and enjoy the new ride. most of the time i do this nasally, because it shortens the comeup. i'm not sure if TMA's are snortable tho. are you?

I really don't have a clue about snorting. This was my only experience with tma-6 so far. The only info I have on it is my personal experience, and what can be found in this thread. Personally, plugging is my prefered ROA, ESPECIALLY with chems with long come-ups and gastrointestinal issues, so it's no biggie to me. I'll take an intense come-up for a short period of time over the alternative any day.

I can't bring myself to go so slow with chems, not enough time in my schedule to experiment. Plus, a "normal" dose almost always underwhelms me anyway...

Good luck to you though! Let us know how it goes...

I see TMA is illegal in canada, does anybody know a country it may not be illegal in where people buy it?

I see TMA is illegal in canada, does anybody know a country it may not be illegal in where people buy it?
Spain....

^ thanks for the insight! however i dont feel like plugging a totally new substance first time. do you have any oral dose suggestion for a "normal" trip? so i know where to begin. i usually start with a quarter or one third of a normal dose and ramp upwards till i hit over threshold and enjoy the new ride. most of the time i do this nasally, because it shortens the comeup. i'm not sure if TMA's are snortable tho. are you?
40 mg oral is a good first time dose. Take less and you'll be underwelmed, take more and you might possibly get too overstimulated, YYMW. I'v read reports of insufflation, so I'm sure it's possible. I would start with 20-25 mg in that case.

Last edited by a moderator:
took 85mg TMA - 6 via RA, 20mg oral, with ~35mg 2-fma at the end, and 25mg mxe at the tail end. Trip Report hopefully comming in the next few days. Didn't feel like I was "feeling" it, but looking back... woah!

It seems i will never try the real TMA-6, too many scam sites selling it, i got another fraud with this compound, first time it arrived but it was not TMA-6 for sure.

why so few posts in this thread? noone tried this the past 6 months? come on people! report! :)

The idea of a dirty mescaline trip turns me off tbh, and I got reasons for having to keep postponing my experiments with the 1,2 and 6 that are laying around. Also I must say it sounds like 3C-E and 3C-P are superior but it seemed too ridiculous for me to try and get those before finishing other 'meals' first.

3C-E seemed completely inferior to TMA-6 when I tried it at 40 mg. Horrible side effects to effects ratio. I think 3CP is probably better but haven't had the time yet.

Anyway, I just got my sweaty little paws on some TMA-2 so when I get to try it I'll report back.

had a trial with a low dose of TMA6 (25-30mg, oral). must say i was not too impressed. perhaps it was too low of a dose to manifest itself ...

around 12 hours of stimulation, along some psyhchedelia and confusion that came and went in waves.. colours a bit enhanced, so were edges, an overall feeling of restlessness for some particular reason.
not particularly erotic, nor spiritual in any way.
a fun way to sparkle up a day and a nice body high while performing easy sports (like swimming or light jogging) without too much stress on the heart, but the comeup was rather long and it felt a bit overlong...
i suspect a higher dose will be more rewarding.
if i were to liken it to anything it would probably a low dose DOC trip, though that has a bit more mood lift and consistency throught the experience