• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

B. Mods dont worry, I already deleted my other post about this, as noone seemed to know the answer in Psychadelics discussion.

This belongs in PD so I am going to move it there as Basic Drug Discussion doesn't cover these types of drugs. Although if you got no response the first time, chances are you wont get much of one this time either.

Tiletamine; dosage, roa's, experiences, opinions.

Not sure whever this belongs here, pd or od mods sorry,

I recently got to try some tiletamine, after being a big k and mxe fan and even after reading the little tr's etc there was and finding almost nothing but bad press, I was still up for it.
This lot had 'apparently' had the benzo removed, not too sure whever to believe,but on doses up to around 250mg I didn't notice any distinguishing benzo effects.

The roa I went for all times was up the nose, I've always snorted shit,but fuck me this stuff hurts. Not joking its 2c levels honestly, firrst bump I did had around 30mg on and it felt like 30mg 2cb.
My eye instantly started streaming out with water and remained that way for about 5 mins, by which I was long gone, felt like fucking strong ketamine at first, ultra dissociated, but lacked something. Quite enjoyed it, was definatwely surprised by how quick it set on and how strong it was. It was like instant ultra high dose of mxe,then back to bassline just 30 minutes later.
Bout hour later did 2 50mg ish lines, fucking hell painfull as shit, felt corrosive as fuck, worse than any pill, mdma or shit 'drone' I've ever snorted, way waaay more corrosive. Scabs in my nose the next mlorning.

Day 2
Tryed it again with a few friends
We each did a 20-30mg bump followed by about a 50mg line, all complaininng about pain a lot, loads of screw facing lol. Dissociated as hell, some slight visuals ie color glowiing and stuff warping, then 2 of my friends left and me and the other did a hefty 2x 100mg lines each, pain was unbearable after 1 so I stopped rolled a spliff manned up and did the other. Again, a lot of dissociation but nothing really, well, nice. Weird, and hurts so much. And my friend puked lol, And clogs up your nose like a cunt. And the nose crust smells like puke in the morning and my nose also bled. Note on night 2 we yad been drinking a few beers before maybe why he puked.

Not really worth sniffing imo. Not saying I didn't enjoy the hardcore dissociation but u don't really 'hole', I dunno, I did get some quite sick oev when I was in bed in the dark after night 2. Any. Other roa's apart from needles?
And any specific dangers of using/abusing this substance?

I thnk PD, they cover ketamine questions so I think they will cover tiletamine.

Everything I have read about it suggests that it is not at all recreational and actually pretty unpleasant. I don't believe it is possible to hole on it, but I could be wrong :)

BDD > PD

I don't really have any info to add, but I'm glad you posted this, I was just trying to find more info on this drug yesterday. I would think you should be able to hole on any dissociative, especially one that's actually used as an anesthetic, but it may not be very pleasant. From everything I've read I bet it would be much... stranger than a k-hole.

there is a thread about it in ADD: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/411599-tiletamine

I recently got to try some tiletamine, after being a big k and mxe fan and even after reading the little tr's etc there was and finding almost nothing but bad press, I was still up for it.
This lot had 'apparently' had the benzo removed, not too sure whever to believe,but on doses up to around 250mg I didn't notice any distinguishing benzo effects.
where did you get it from: dealer or RC market? are you sure it is genuine?

horrible drug, don't bother
have you tried it yourself? can you please comment a bit on its dosage and duration, as well as what makes it so horrible in your opinion?

yeah i tried it, got sold it as ketamine, did a ket sized line and it knocked me on my arse for the next couple hours, not in a good way, once your on it you just gotta wait it out. honestly its fucking horrible

i did not get it from the rc market, no.

is it ok to take it orally? i would assume no, but, still asking.

and anyone combined it with anything else? nos would definately brighten it up a bit, shame i didnt think of that earlier when i was in town.

^ IF you have any,
id appreciate you doing reagent testing on a small amount as would many others!
Particularly with Mandelin test kit

anyone combined tiletamine with anything other than weed/booze?

can a mod please add 'combinations' into the title too please

edit; anyone tried any other roa apart from snorting and im? and dont say iv...

and has anyone actually ever holed on this???

Last edited:
after going up to nearly 1000mg tonight with nothing special, im begginging to wonder why. no 2 ways about it tho i am fuckin dissociated. but like everyone sez, mechanical, and empty. and weird.

like this tune
http://soundcloud.com/fekyo/fekyo-sum-industrial-drumstep =D

post 2

my nose was slaughtered this morning....seriously why is it so harsh!?

post 3

sorry to keep bumping but nearly a whole day and no more input?

surely someone has something to add?
seeing as this substance seems to be pretty common/easily obtainable atm, and the ket drought continues..i thought it would be alot more popular or at least heard of.

still waiting on roa answers? and other opinions? experiences? anyone combined with anything else? bl + google search brings up feck all on combinations

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
my nose was slaughtered this morning....seriously why is it so harsh!?

It might have something to do with 1g you crammed up your nose ;)

I've not heard good things about this substance - there's a reason why tiletamine topics are few and far between here. I'd advise taking it easy with this stuff.

haha yeah it just possibily might be!
anyway ive only got just over 200mg left, probably put my nose through hell once more tonight lol

ok so seeing as there doesnt seem to be any more input and this is my last time using it, ill sum this up.

Tiletamine is weird, snorting it burns like 2cb level but its 10x worse cuz the dosage is 10x +, it smells like weird puke, and the drip is nasty, not chemicaly or strong just disgusting the sort of nasty drip u cant even hock out in fear of puking all over ur keyboard. its a medical sensation dont get me wrong, but not the nice cold minty sensation u get with ket its like a pricky stinging sensation running down ur throat.

But by this time ur fucked, snorting it hits so hard u nearly go into an instant hole. one-eye warrior time for sure if u want to see anything. if one were to hole on this the best way is to hoof a fucking nose wrecker up and hole straight away, then come out of it and keep dosing for dissociation rather than dosing and building up to a hole,that doesnt work. not im my exp. of up to nearly a gram last night, but a 150mg nose killer about half hour ago put me in tunnel vision. tilet hits fukin hard and fukin fast and doesnt last that long.

overall i sort of like the high, although it feels kinda crappy, im a dissociative lover. combines nicely with weed, but what doesnt.

the way it hits so hard and dissociates so fast in such a ket like way makes me think it would be a great combo with something else thats already euphoric eg mdma or maybe 2ci?
i also think nos would be great while on it, it would spice it up a bit. thats all really

u wont be hearing much more on tiletamine from me until i get the chance to combine it with 2ci nos or mdma, or maybe all at the same time. i wonder what tilet, ket and mxe would be like.
mixed up the tilet wud hit fast then peak before the ket peaks then as the kets wearing off the mxes peaking dissociative heaven hahaha

I received 3g methoxetamine several months ago. After a handful of bioassays, I am now reasonably certain that it is actually tiletamine.

I have dosed this substance multiple times. Most of them have been threshold or sub-threshold amounts, administered with the intent of preventing or reducing amphetamine tolerance. I have taken medium (10mg to 40mg) doses two times, and heavy doses three times (50mg and up). I have noticed that sublingual/oral administration is far stronger than nasal.
The effects that were present in both the medium and heavy doses are:
disorientation
"brain fog"
dizziness
dissociation

The effects that were present in the heavy doses were:
strong dizziness/vertigo and nauseated feeling
time perceived as passing faster
inability to sleep
decent euphoria on come-up followed by hours of dysphoria
few CEVs; most consist of expanding groups of phosphenes
inability to focus eyes
objects perceived as distant, or moving away

In summary, the substance that I believe to be tiletamine is not something I would recommend to anyone. At no point, save for the semi-euphoric come-up, was I glad I had dosed. Even if you were an experience seeker who does not necessarily want to feel good , I would recommend against this substance.

i find it ridiculous vendors send out tiletamine as mxe.

the 2 are worlds apart. mxe although manic is warm and euphoric, tiletamine is the opposite.

but then again, to someone who hadnt tryed mxe, and ordered it literally expecting 'something similar to ketamine' and got tiletamine, how the fuck are they supposed to know!?

its a real shame we cant name and shame the vendor who did, i was going to order some mxe soon and now im in 2 minds....pm what website sent u tiletamine instead of mxe....oh well at least ive tryed tiletamine now so id know straight away

any crazy combos out there yet?

anyone know of any specific dangers of tiletamine and tramadol.....??

(its about time for a big n dandy is it not)