• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

Just because someone says that their MXE is tiletamine doesnt make it so.

What proof do you have that your MXE is tiletamine other than your own opinion.

It makes no sense for vendors to send out tiletamine as MXE.

It makes no sense for vendors to send out tiletamine as MXE.

especially when they are so different...if your going to stitch someone up and not sell them what they ordered you may aswell be selling them sugar, not another rare n novel psychedelic/dissociative. the mind boggles...

I also have some more questions about tiletamine;

anyone with experience;
-have you tried oral or sublingual dosing?
-ever got to the t-hole?
-does dicing it into fine FINE powder take the sting from snorting away, i remember the last 2 grams i got were quite rocky and i defo wasnt chopping the rocks down when snorting like i probably should have been....

Last edited:
-does dicing it into fine FINE powder take the sting from snorting away?

Ill just answer my own question for other peoples reference;

No, it does not reduce the sting at all, last night I finely diced about 80-100mg and did it in a few small lines about 15 minutes apart, stung like fuck, and I woke up with quite a bad nosebleed.

I swear after my first dose and inbetween the next few doses I was phsyically shaking,like tremoring, like what I used to get after id been awake for over a day on hhigh amounts of methoxetamine, and I wasn't just actually shaking I felt really weird and weak,just lied down watched tv n smoked some weed,I think this tiletemine I have (without the benzo) could be pretty dangerous,I read somewhere else it can cause convulsions and that's one of the reasons zolpaledem or whatever its called is added 1:1...

I also think it has a long half life. What maks me think this is the one night a few weeks ago when I up to a gram in one night I didn't get any of the shakey effects,but I did about 700mg the night before last n bout 100mg last night and I felt fuckin horrible last night but not the other 2. I wish id had some dph or temazepam but I only had tramadol n I didn't think that was a good idea...

PLEASE someone tell me about oral dosing Tiletamine. I know oral ket is a big no no...never actually done MXE oral either...

Oral ketamine is great. Not ass great as IM injection, but easily the 2nd best ROA IME.

And funny all this shit about tiletamine being sold as methoxetamine. The effects described sound like methoxetamine, or any other dissociative. Sounds like you just don't agree with dissociatives.

Cheers

@OP youve gotta be superman to put a couple hundred milligrams of something that burns like a 2c up your nose...

any crazy combos out there yet?

anyone know of any specific dangers of tiletamine and tramadol.....??

(its about time for a big n dandy is it not)
why do people always want to combine all kinds of drugs? this is a compound with very few experiences out there. doing combinations with it is just a bad idea!

@OP youve gotta be superman to put a couple hundred milligrams of something that burns like a 2c up your nose...

Hahaha it isn't so bad after the first line due to the anestetic effects..but still on par with snorting rough mdma

why do people always want to combine all kinds of drugs? this is a compound with very few experiences out there. doing combinations with it is just a bad idea!

Because it lacks something ie. Visuals, but the dissociation is reeeeally strong. Whereas the 2c drugs lack dissociation but the visuals are sweet. I think 25mg 2c-I oral then a couple 50mg lines of tiletamine when u were just about peaking....well....

Or rolling balls on mdma then POW 100mg line of tilet....very eurphoric dissociation..

I also think it wouldn't be bad to 'top up' on T after doing K and whilst in the hole...

Ps whoever said oral ket is good are u mad? Isn't that ridiculously bad for your bladder/urinary tract (swallowing crystal) due to kets metabolite norketamine. Is there such a thing as nortiletamine??

Because it lacks something ie. Visuals, but the dissociation is reeeeally strong. Whereas the 2c drugs lack dissociation but the visuals are sweet. I think 25mg 2c-I oral then a couple 50mg lines of tiletamine when u were just about peaking....well....

Or rolling balls on mdma then POW 100mg line of tilet....very eurphoric dissociation..

I also think it wouldn't be bad to 'top up' on T after doing K and whilst in the hole...
surely, just put as much stuff that "gets you high" in your body at the same time as possible, no matter of the consequences... ever heard of something called "safe use"...?

DiPhenHydramine and Tiletamine combo

surely, just put as much stuff that "gets you high" in your body at the same time as possible, no matter of the consequences... ever heard of something called "safe use"...?

no, thats not the idea at all. why do u think im asking all these questions and putting up as much information as i can on combinations/experiences etc as there doesnt seem to be loads about.

now, that being said..

took 50mg dph about n hour ago, starting to feel a little sleepy
just chopped up a very small (maybe 30-40mg) pile of tiletamine and snorted it around 20 minutes ago.

few notes;
The burn from snorting is alot lesser if its very finely diced and you dont do big lines, i just make like a flat inch square ish spread of finely chopped crystals and roll a bit of paper and snort, but i dont like sniff along or up or down, i just like dab-sniff it slowly if u get me? quite hard to explain...but probably each sniff gets about 5mg...every 10 seconds or even longer....spreading it out reduces risk of it clogging ur nose and getting a big fat dirty tasting drip,as it gets absorbed into the mucus membranes.

I have found that tiletamine does clog ur nose right up when u do big lines...then when u try to clear it the next morning its crusty white shit at the bottom of my nose, yellow hard tickly shit up the top, smells like sick and bleeds really easily when u blow it. the night a few weeks back when i did bout a gram in a night my nose was fucking wrecked for about a week, nosebleeds every day nearly.

back to combo;
so im on about 50mg DPH and 30-40mg T maybe less, feeling pretty nice, the DPH had just started to get me a bit heavy when I did the T and now im feelin wel nice. well apart from the taste of the T drip lol.

no bad interactions so far. note im not on any meds or any opther drugs(although im smoking some bud) will report back if any bad effects etc.
cheers

Last edited:

Some people just don't get it.

Asking questions obviously isn't going to give you many answers because so few people actually do this drug recreationally. You're talking about busting into tremors and still you're snorting large quantities of a substance intended for animal use: that's the very picture of self destruction. Have some self-respect, man.

You're talking about busting into tremors and still you're snorting large quantities of a substance intended for animal use: that's the very picture of self destruction. Have some self-respect, man.

1. the tremors havent come tonight after using it with dph

2. after that one night doing nearly 1000mg ive kept it down to below 200mg every time i use it and not using it everyday! its way too corrosive on the hooter

for others reference; i went to roughly 100mg of tiletamine and 75mg of diphenhydramine safely with no illl wanted side effects from either, or the mix. quite a nice combo actually... weeds makes it nicer... the dph almost makes the tiletamine feel more like ketamine...still i wouldnt dose much higher than 100mg of both (T+DPH) unless u have clued-in a sober sitter present

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure that I have had Tiletamine that was sold to me as Ketamine. Decided to do my usual monster bump (probably 250mg or so cause my tolerance is that high) and thought hmm, this is a weird high doesnt really feel like K. Decided to do more and the buzz that this gives is not pleasant at all. Feels very cold, mechanical and dysphoric. I also lost my mind a few times , like extreme mania, crying, thinking about ending my life. Never again.

Before that happened (losing my mind) I tried to aim for a hole but no matter how much I snorted (I had alot so I snorted at least a gram in an hour) and never really went anywhere. Vision got fuzzy and the buzz got worse but never fell into the hole.

U lot who snort large amounts....did your nose not sting!? Like seriously the T I have if you snorted a 250mg bump you would be fucking floored with pain!!

No-one else seems to report nose stinging..but I think I'm the only one whos actually got pure tiletamine not the 1:1 benzo cut...could this be whats causing the sting!!?

earlier on (after 200mg of tramadol) i did a very small say 10mg bump of this tiletamine and no noticed bad side effects.

im now on 350mg tramadol (and 75mg of DPH,plus im smoking some weed) and feeling some nice euphoria...gonna add a 25mg ish line of tiletamine.
weighed up 100mg, divided the pile by 4, choose the smallest looking one, put the other 3 back in the wrap.
will report back any ill side effects. if i start to get really shaky ill just take more dph and lie down.

Last edited by a moderator:
again, for others reference;

I am still on 350mg Tramadol and I'm not going any higher, feeling euphoric enough...love the feeling of drinking water when im rushing off tram
I upped my DPH to 125mg...semi nodding now...
the 25mg ish of Tiletamine(crushed crystals), sniffed in tiny amounts over a few minutes.
No shakes...

Feeling fucking good :)
The Tramadol rush mixed with the dissociation/slowed vision of both Tiletamine and DPH is good shit,
I'm going to do another 25mg spread of Tiletamine, I will report back if any unwanted effects.

I would appreciate it a lot if people with experience with tiletamine could contribute a bit more on dosage, road of administration and duration; ideal would be a comparison with the potency of ketamine, i.e. which dose of ketamine applied by the same route would be necessary to create effects of similar strength in the same individual.

I would appreciate it a lot if people with experience with tiletamine could contribute a bit more on dosage, road of administration and duration; ideal would be a comparison with the potency of ketamine, i.e. which dose of ketamine applied by the same route would be necessary to create effects of similar strength in the same individual.

Tiletamine by itself doesnt really compare that well to ketamine, it gets you wonky, but its not really psychedelic, and it doesnt last very long either.
But it is stronger mg for mg so don't rack up ket sized lines. 50mg lines up the nose, a couple will get u fucked! try not to get tiletamine with the benzo cut tho..

Tiletamine by itself doesnt really compare that well to ketamine, it gets you wonky, but its not really psychedelic, and it doesnt last very long either.
But it is stronger mg for mg so don't rack up ket sized lines. 50mg lines up the nose, a couple will get u fucked! try not to get tiletamine with the benzo cut tho..
thank you for your answer!

can you "hole" on tiletamine? if yes, at which dosage? in comparison, what dosage of ketamine do you need for an k-hole? how long is "not very long" exactly?

are you sure you have pure tiletamine without zolazepam? do you get your tiletamine from a dealer, from the research chemical market or via some pharmaceutical pathways? please note that I do not mean this as a sourcing question, all I want to hear is which of the three possibilities is the one you use.

i got it from a trusted family friend who ive scored k off for years, n we deal face-2-face not ever the internet.

and literally, unfortuanly no, u cannot ''hole' on it. i tried, up to 1 gram in a night all intranasaly...all i got was a savage nosebleed with black lumps of flesh the next morning lol...no hole tho...no psychedelia...no spiritual aspect etc

edit- not very long ie: 100mg line ull be FUCKED for 5-10 mins, wonky for 20-30 more n then fully sober just after 45 mins...roughly...obviously ervery1 varies

anyone ever combined it with 2C-B ?

Last edited: