View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Sex on Psychedelics & Dissociatives Thread

Negro-kitty

Bluelighter
I've has sex on acid once, and made out on shrooms, but I never really had a chance to take full advantage of those opportunities.
For those of you who HAVE had sex while tripping, what did you think? What made it good and what made it bad? Do you prefer sex on shrooms, or on acid? And do you feel like it's a waste of a trip or an enhancement?

Very fucking cool is all i have to say- stamina is increased about 50%, while there is no problem with cumming(like ive found on ecstasy)the orgasm is filled with a waterfall of color, and you feel as if you are in a total dream like state(other than just normal tripping) I highly suggest it if the opportunity arises.
------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain in being a man"
Hunter S. Thompson

For me, the possibility exists, but I find it quite hard to maintain an erection for long enough to get the job done.
Just like on E, I can get hard, but it doesn't last very long. Most drugs to me don't allow me to acheive a full erection. Weed is about the only drug that I can have real sex on. From talking to many people, this is a common problem, regardless of what the guys claim.

Sex on psychedelics is probably the most intense experience you can have. Its up there with skydiving.
If your with someone you truly care about the emotions and sensations you encounter during intercourse can become something holy and sacred. Imagine truly merging with this person you love and melting into the backdrop of the universe.
Pure

I've made out on acid. It was just weird because I wasn't INTO it and I found out later the girl was an awful kisser. It was very weird for me.

I've had sex on 2ct7. For all you people that think the body load is too intense, you should try taking advantage of those vice-grip muscle contractions it gives you
smile.gif

sex on acid is amazing, assuming you and your partner are very close.
if you're not you might find it easier to get distracted, start thinking about ooh the colours, and next thing you know your erection is gone :p

During one of the most intense acid trips of my life, my boyfriend and I decided that we couldn't pass up the opportunity to have sex. WOW. Like others have said, if you are with someone you trust and are completely comfortable with, then by all means you should give this a try. We literally had sex (and only sex) for an hour and a half straight. I saw some of the most intense visuals and felt like I was on another spiritual level. It also totally changed the feel of the entire trip. I must say that after 1 1/2 hours, though, neither of us actully got to the actual point because every sensation was completely foreign to us. If we hadn't been tripping quite so hard it would have been a different story.

Sex on Acid has got to be one of the most intense sensations you can have. I have had the pleasure of doing this several times. The best way to go about it is for the both of you to drop and then as the acid is coming on, start fooling around so that by the time you are both peaking you are straight up fucking each others brains out. Benefits: increased stamina, heightened sensitivity, and for some of us... the "many different partners" caused by visuals. As my ex once desribed it, when i gave her an orgasm it quickly became two then three then four. she said she lost count around five when it felt like she entered whippet world and we just continued to fuck each others brains out
smile.gif
By all means a confidence booster for myself and the best sex marathons i can remember
smile.gif
Definitely a must try!
Alkamist

best sex ever was the day after a great night me and my (now) ex boyfriend had a great time trippin the night before, came home, slept a little, took a shower, then had sex. the cid we'd taken had a really easy had a comedown (we didn't feel nasty or any crap like that) I couldn't imagine having sex while still trippin ballz because i think i might get distracted very easily and wouldn't be that interested.

For me sex on shrooms is awesome.
I don't think I can ever get as horny as I do on shrooms, and quite frankly, I don't give a shit if I'm really close to the person I'm fucking or not.
Good thing my hubby's always with me when I'm shrooming I guess....

sex on acid is good if youre very close to your partner, but then again sex is always better if youre close to your partner.

Sex on one or two hits of acid is amazing.. but much more and I am too lost in my own world to put in the effort
smile.gif

never had shrooms but sex on acid is like nothing i had ever experienced before. absolutely fucking amazing! but yeah prolly best only on a coupla hits before ya get too lost
------------------
i know some new tricks, i'll show them to you, your mother won't mind at all if i do
dr seuss-the cat in the hat

Sex on acid is one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. You feel like your bodies melt into one another and you're just one big trembling mass of flesh. It's almost too much to describe. Once when I was peaking I did this -- the rest of the world slipped away, leaving me and my partner in a purplish-black room of stars and color swirls. It brought us together emotionally, physically and spiritually in a beauty-hate-love-togetherness that amplified our relationship.
Try it, you'll like it!
------------------
"We must make an efferdent to be quiet..."

Well, I think personally for me sex on acid isn't cool. I did have sex with my boyfriend and we're in love so it should have been awesome. I was tripping to hard I guess, cause I opened my eyes for like a minute and all I could see above me was the face of Bill Clinton! No joke. Scariest thing I've ever seen tripping. My boyf said he had to keep his eyes shut cause my hair was doing some funky slithering motions. I do like sex after the effects have mostly worn off though, that is nice but since I always trip for like 9 hours I am normally too tired to have sex then.
------------------
*does exotic belly dance*
Peace...
Love...
Unity...

Sex on acid was the best sex i have ever, EVER had! I was extremely close to the person and i think evrybody else who replied has already said why it is so incredibly fulfilling right down to your soul!
------------------
before love there are
memories of innonence.
after there are none...

while I love sex on psychedelics.. particularly foxy, shrooms, and acid.
One time on acid, I just had to get up and leave the room... when ever I kissed her, I could feel her lips go around my whole head and try to pull me down her throat into another world.... disconcerting to say the least.

The Official "Sex on _____" Thread (Psychedelics and Dissociatives ONLY)

What would sex on acid be like? would it be hard to remember? i think i remember havin flashbacks of doin that from a year ago....hmmmm....... eh

mod's note: Since we have three "Sex on Acid" threads, two "Sex on Shrooms" threads, two more general "Sex on Psychedelics" type threads, and this new "Sex on DXM" bit, I'm going to merge them all into this thread.

To be sure it still makes sense after it's sorted into chronological order, I'll edit the subject of each post (when applicable) to define the specific drug/group of drugs to which it refers.

Last edited by a moderator:
LSD

keep your eyes closed. I saw my boyfriend's face mutate into Bill Clinton it was the scariest shit ever! And yeah you prolly should be able to remember as long as you aren't eating a 10strip and doing a few 8-balls and a vial of k and some whippets. (please nobody do all the shit at once!)
------------------
*does exotic belly dance*
"You have that vacant look in your eye that says hold my head to your ear and you can hear the sea."

Last edited by a moderator: