Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Mask is also a word ;)

Mjshroomer, I like that San Pedro pic, very nice.

Inspired by a wet dog seen crossing the street while on AMT

alpha-mt.jpg

philflourish.jpg

^ Very nice! I like. And also the poem, Cthulu... and following musings.

started this one while tripping and got all of my ideas while on 2c-e. spent the next couple of days/weeks working on it.

DSC03200.jpg

Wow man thats really great. I wish I had those kind of skills... My art always looks way better when I'm tripping...

if you all havnt seen the art of luke brown i would sugest looking him up, go to the part in his website and go to "hub" and look at some of the artists on that list. mars is real awesome too. mark henson's spiral genisis is also one of my favorites.

mjshroomer said:
Since I find no real forum for posting art inspired by psychedelic entheogenic plant substances or their use or created while under such influence, I thought I would post this thread in the Psychedelics forum. If someone sees fit to move it to another forum more appropriate then please do so.

Here for Blue Light, I have created a shroom visual which I call the Shroomy Visual Coat of Arms.

shroomyvisual16abc.jpg

I will not post this image elsewhere so it was made exclusively for viewers at this site.

Other art by me can be seen at:

60 images

http://www.mushroomjohn.org/truecolors.htm

and over 3,000 images at:

http://www.releasethereality.com/mjart.html

mjshroomer

hope you all enjoy my visual techniques,

Thank yo and have a shroomy day

Wow excellent, realy gave me a quick flashback to my recent dmt CEV.

Thanks for reviving this. :) I finished my last painting I was working on, so as soon as I remember to take a picture I'll post it.

just set it as mine! That painting is fucking awesome!!!!!

Can't wait to see your painting xorkie :)

MJ, I just spent a few minutes browsing through...nice stuff man!!! :)

My phone is my only camera right now, and it's being stupid and not sending me the other picture I took, which is higher-quality. But for now, here is a picture of my painting that I recently finished... it's from the series of paintings of mine (as well as style of paintings) that I call "Organized Chaos"

neuron1jz8.jpg

Yeah, not such a great picture. Hopefully I can get the other one soon, which is much clearer with better color.

Damien8787 said:
OH! Awesome. I will have to check out this thread in its entirety later. I posted this in the Off Topic Journal in DC because I couldn't think of anywhere else. Hopefully it will be appreciated here as well. While its not art, I find it incredibly trippy to study while tripping.

attractive_article.jpg

this chick is HOT!

MasterOfDeception said:
^ Nice one mate, would like to see some more :]

Thanks! :) Here are reposts of my previous two. This first one was painted on the afterglow of an LSD + 2C-B combo (I also wrote a trip report on it)... I invented the style which I call "organized chaos", in which I start making shapes as they enter my mind, and over time it comes together into a theme, and creates a mandala. This first one I call "Dichotomy" (also here is the trip report that goes with it):

dichotomy2lc2.jpg

And here is my second one... I call it "The Creation of Existence"... it's supposed to represent the gathering of ever-larger particles from the tiniest particles that make up existence:

thecreationofexistence1pc7.jpg

Man, I need to get a good camera so the colors can actually properly show on these.

what are your favorite images/symbols to meditate on?

hahah, or, revel in psychedelic bliss to...

Status
Not open for further replies.