Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread - Round 2

Chronic understanding of nothingness
Leading to acute revelation
And philosophical discourse.
Diagnosis: Stoned
Treatment regimen: Hours of TV and/or mindless conversation about sports,
taken as needed when symptoms become noticeable.

If symptoms persist after treatment, alcohol and nachos can be added to help
diminish grandiose consideration.
Patient should return to normal and become a functioning gear in
The American Dream within weeks.

If problems persist call...
1 800-426-3562-7376-6862-53726. That's–
1 800 (HANDJOBSFROMUNCLESAM)

:) no cannabis poetry that I saw lol. Just swap stoned with tripping on diagnosis line ha

The following is a poem I wrote, inspired by hyperspace :)

"Introductions", by Psychedaniellia:

I reside in the uncharted space in between,
where intangible detail meets reality's seams...
There, our selves of the future dictate the now,
and the path,
never failing,
executes and endows
us with intuitively choosing; forever cruising,
crossing over symmetrically,
entities of Divinity-
Microconsciousnesses inhabiting all of us; you; me!

How strange a thing to exist at all; curious and fine...
equipped with all I'd ever need to prove this world is mine.
These beings on the left, you see,
have fed my soul and sculpted me;
while beings on the right
catch the ripple,
plug in and
come to be!

And still as smaller parts,
we integrate as whole-
systems building systems; we consistently unfold,
We expand and divide,
invent and derive,
As Intelligence prevails,
together, in accordance we ride!

Wow, that is fucking awesome... I haven't experimented with salvia much, but this reminds me of some of the beings that I encounter regularly in my dreams. This is great! :D

l_e4da616c8471b09f3515df718fc78e70.jpg

This is Henry. He is real. We met on Salvia. He lives in a 2-D dimension. I slid through the stripe of a couch to get to his world. I've also met his mother and seen his city and people on multiple occasions. Just a note he actually has legs not like in my drawing. They speak telepathically hence the small mouths. Their skin is white as can be. He wears a red and white striped shirt with blue pants. everyone has big X's for eyes and black wavey hair. I thought maybe it was just a trip until a friend of mine described these same people in long meditated salvia trips she used to go on. Also, there is a severe diaganol force that goes through their world and separates it from ours. I happened to learn that in theory a 2-D world would be flat and severely diaganol. Anyone else see these folks? Also, anyone else recieve predictions about the futue through salvia? I have a few experiences.

Drugs and Art thread!

Drugs and Art

Are there any other artist who use psychedelics/Dissociative as tools for painting/artwork?

Anything from music too canvas paintings or even just pencil sketches?

I'm a huge fan of any kind of art. I've also made many pieces myself( but unfortunately lost more then half of my paintings, drawings and sketch books to the Police department as evidence in a case... odd i know but thats a whole other story.. )

Anyone else out there?

here are the last of what i have left.. out of 200 something drawings/painting.. this is all i have left after the cops took them all.. '

This is the first thing ive EVER drawn...
A day after experimenting with a combo of super small dose of 25i, high dose of dxm and ginko
4a8Q1.jpg

and others
4a8Ic.jpg

4a8LW.jpg

4a8N4.jpg

4a8Of.jpg

4a8Pu.jpg

This i have a separate thread on.. Its from a combo of dxm, 5htp and a few other supplements
I tried to recreate the dxm vision in a dark room lol
4a8Uz.jpg

I like your crown chakra piece and your a pretty good artist! First time wow?

I would just guess you are great and are going to be great with art.

All I gotta say is the best psychedelic artist I know Is a very private individual maybe he will let me post some stuff one here. But get this, he has never tripped ;) his mom my good friend rolled hard back in her day, she was involved in the music scene for 20+ years, long story short she dropped alot of L among everything else she is still very healthy.

The intriguing thing is how amazing her son is at fractal art ( 23 years old ) he has even done special MK-ULTRA pieces that are mind blowing, but he never touched a drug in his life besides cannabis.

Why did the police take your artwork!?

I like your crown chakra piece and your a pretty good artist! First time wow?

I would just guess you are great and are going to be great with art.

All I gotta say is the best psychedelic artist I know Is a very private individual maybe he will let me post some stuff one here. But get this, he has never tripped ;) his mom my good friend rolled hard back in her day, she was involved in the music scene for 20+ years, long story short she dropped alot of L among everything else she is still very healthy.

The intriguing thing is how amazing her son is at fractal art ( 23 years old ) he has even done special MK-ULTRA pieces that are mind blowing, but he never touched a drug in his life besides cannabis.

Why did the police take your artwork!?

Salvador dali never touched a drug in his life(other then little bit of hash), look at his work! he is drugs..

and thank you, that means alot.

Oh and long story short.. I had a passion for griffiti and street art, im not talking about spray painting penises and curse words on the side of a 7/11... i was really into the whole street art thing for almost 2 years, i was unfortunately documented as one of the most wanted writers in northern VA.. My stencils, tags and everything was all over the place. And they had cops stationed through out the town to watch for writters and i was followed one night, i had no idea, they were good. better then me. haha.
Well they had all the proof to obtain a search warrant and raided my house, took all my art work, everything totally graffiti unrelated.

....Thank goodness i only got into drugs after being arrested.. I would have been charged with so much shit if they raided my house now.. haha..

Salvador dali never touched a drug in his life(other then little bit of hash), look at his work! he is drugs..

and thank you, that means alot.

Oh and long story short.. I had a passion for griffiti and street art, im not talking about spray painting penises and curse words on the side of a 7/11... i was really into the whole street art thing for almost 2 years, i was unfortunately documented as one of the most wanted writers in northern VA.. My stencils, tags and everything was all over the place. And they had cops stationed through out the town to watch for writters and i was followed one night, i had no idea, they were good. better then me. haha.
Well they had all the proof to obtain a search warrant and raided my house, took all my art work, everything totally graffiti unrelated.

....Thank goodness i only got into drugs after being arrested.. I would have been charged with so much shit if they raided my house now.. haha..

Damn thats crazy, I can't believe they pursue graffiti artist that hard.

^Not to damper your enthusiasm, but rule #1 of the BLUA states "[No] posting...any information which can be construed as...encouraging others to engage in criminal activities" and last I checked, vandalism is a criminal activity. Like we won't help people figure out how to smuggle their drugs through airport security, for example.

Anyway, cool art man, have you seen this thread? Oh, and that last one looks like a distorted version of the windows logo.

Are there any other artist who use psychedelics/Dissociative as tools for painting/artwork?

Nope, I've been known to use alcohol as a poetry aid, but that's about it.

Good stuff bro. Some of the more heavily shaded and closely etched work is remeniscent of Nny's pre-psychotic work in Jhonen Vasquez's JTHM comic series.

I am a writer (mostly prose I guess,), and I've been working on a few linguistic and neurocognitive theses to submit to the various Cognitive Science journals, and I use MXE to stimulate abstract and perceptually outsider thought for incorporation into my ideas. A lot of it is meaningless usually bahahahah, but occassionally I stumble across a gem amidst all the mud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff bro. Some of the more heavily shaded and closely etched work is remeniscent of Nny's pre-psychotic work in Jhonen Vasquez's JTHM comic series.

I am a writer (mostly prose I guess,), and I've been working on a few linguistic and neurocognitive theses to submit to the various Cognitive Science journals, and I use MXE to stimulate abstract and perceptually outsider thought for incorporation into my ideas. A lot of it is meaningless usually bahahahah, but occassionally I stumble across a gem amidst all the mud.

I also write, but i'm more of a poet.
I'd share my poetry but its kinda weird, like.. really weird.
But thanks awesome! MXE sounds pretty appealing to me. needa get my hands on some lol.

Mine is off the wall, too. No worries man. I mean, mine is literally just refined word salad. It's narrative, in an archetypal way, but you need an inkling and understanding of the multiplicitous symbolism of English and associative thought to really read itfrom my perspective. Still, I think everyone will get their own understanding out of it, based on their own experience and knowledge of life. I dunno, everyone I know likes it.. I'm gonna submit a collection to a publishing house soon. And the literary and linguistic principles my voice is based on are the foundation and subject of my various didactic pursuits. Like, almost doublespeak, but less Orwellian bahahah. MXE is great for working with multidimensionality and allegory and all that noise. Plus, the schizoid tendencies of clang association and the alliteration inherent in word salad rock and roll america hehe.

Last edited:
I like the picture of the guy blowing off the top of his head with psychedelia. The artwork reminds me a lot of my doodles from the peak of my psychedelic explorations in my younger years.

Mine is off the wall, too. No worries man. I mean, mine is literally just refined word salad. It's narrative, in an archetypal way, but you need an inkling and understanding of the multiplicitous symbolism of English and associative thought to really read itfrom my perspective. Still, I think everyone will get their own understanding out of it, based on their own experience and knowledge of life. I dunno, everyone I know likes it.. I'm gonna submit a collection to a publishing house soon. And the literary and linguistic principles my voice is based on are the foundation and subject of my various didactic pursuits. Like, almost doublespeak, but less Orwellian bahahah. MXE is great for working with multidimensionality and allegory and all that noise. Plus, the schizoid tendencies of clang association and the alliteration inherent in word salad rock and roll america hehe.

Im kinda interested in reading some of your work now, you should post some :D

Tit for tat ha. I'll post a good one as soon as I get home in an hour ~ish though.

And thanks brother. :)

Kay, here goes; we'll do this amazon.com style and just preview the first page.

Rip Sway; Tear the Page.

---------------------------------

And then an open door. (And "Sudden!", the kidnap soundtrack shouts and when whistles still the heart, key the crack mountain soften sheet cheater. "Can't
fuck a broken line Electric Agatha Dagger) a Twin Red Wall read, "Darkened Ink Will Exile", wild abandon, wax blanket cover snow. Scarred its system scanner, star talk mine insect in segment, Orca Azure Ensnare.
~~~ See, this Spider thread spindle the Matchbook Castle capture rings; Revel under standard, the standing in tongues, and Dancer moves the legs. The tortoise rests in her body, and the wayfare sank by the caye Jabroni.

Ivory swells of petaled crown, porcupine quill feather down, she of spine and rib and collar, frail body wild creature break my bones.

Hollow or Brittle (or stolen or gutted or buried or burnt, whatever regardless its gone. Tangled stitch weave room is empty, + I just won't snap scavenger. King of bones and gold. Echo Ripples Water Falls. ATARONCHRONON.