View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Proscaline Thread

xXBuddahXx

Bluelighter
Well i know it isn't exactly big, or exactly dandy, but its a start! I have recently ran into some of this compound and have found very little on it. Anyone else have anything to contribute?

Wiki

Pihkal #140

litteraly someone just started the big and dandy proscaline thread. It is in the top 10 threads, there is a PHikAL link there.

(sry that came off as me being an ass, i just meant it was wierd that two people posted on that today)

thanks, yeah i just saw that after i posted. i should have checked first. ive read that entry in pihkal, i was just interested in whether anyone has subjectively experienced it for themselves on here. thanks though, ill look first next time.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, when you do take it please write a tr on here and erowid. Also, you if the other guy takes it ask him how it goes.

Take it man!!
lets get some experience reports.

it sounds pretty good at 40mg.

Its so-so stuff. Having had it once... I liked it and would like to try again.

Maybe some will find me.

try 50mg.

I don't know if I missed something, but he said he has 4-propoxy-3,5-Dimethoxy-phenethylamine. That would not be 3C-P (an amphetamine), it would be Proscaline.

All of these very lucky people with access to these new substances make me so jealous!!

it appears the wiki article is wrong then, for 3C-P I will begin to edit it, my mistake.

it is sry for the confusion completely my fault. What you have is proscaline