Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Phenethylamine Injection Thread

xheadx

Bluelighter
<< GO TO TRYPTAMINE INJECTION THREAD>>

I was just wondering if anyone had information regarding injections of Iprocin, 2ct-21, 2ce. Specifically if it is possible and dosage, also any info about health risks (aside from those applying to injections in general).

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy of mine in Sweden IV:ed 2CE and he said it was the sickest thing that ever happend to him and that the rush stayed for soooo long! he shot 20 mg... (btw hes a pretty fucked up methsmoker so he dont care)...

If I remember correctly, a distinguished female member of this forum did an IV experiment with 2ct7, and described an intense, but not a generally pleasurable experience.

My guess would be that, since similarities as in binding affinity to specific receptor sites are quite similar in all of these newborn phenethylamine compounds doesn't differ that much. Significance of variations in the experience itself can most definitely be attributed to varying half lives and maybe some fine differences in pharmacodynamics, but not really in the sphere of the route of ingestion.

But then, if you are really into 'breaking the new grounds' and such stuff, which are in my mind utter bshit, then hell... go for it. You'll have a trip report on erowid instantly. Guess that recklessness is something which is a real virtue in the shulginist cult... But that belongs to a whole new realm of discussion, so I guess I'll stop here and let some other 'psychonaut' supply us with some new glorious achievement.

I've IV'd 2ct7 and 2cb, no noticable difference between that and snorting. I'm sure it's a bit more potent weight-wise but that's about it. I found the come-up slower than smoking even, but I think I'm odd because IV ketamine and MDMA also take 5-10 minutes to peak for me too.

Well I am into breaking new personal ground, I am not into going to the emergency room or psychward. I appreciate the comments thus far. I would appreciate recommendations for a "safe" dose. Thanks

You know somebody that intraveneously injected 20mg of 2c-e? I'm calling bullshit on that. Anyone thats ever put 2c-e into water knows its not exactly the most soluble substance. He would have had to injected, what, 2.5-3cc's?

Think about what 20mg ORALLY does to people. It probably would have been the last drug he ever took.

^^^ I was going to say just that!

I am also surprised how so many people (here or elsewhere) have tried injecting 2C-T-7, when it is one of the only few (two I think, the other being 5-MeO-aMT) of the new psychedelics that has reports of lethal overdoses due to insufflation.

As for a safe dose... I have considered IVing DPT (I am not sure if I will ever do it though), and since my avarage nasal dose is 80mg, I will not start with anythhing more than 8mg. I'd follow this proportion. (so, if I take 15mg of Iprocin nasally, I would start with no more than 1.5mg IV. )

I have never heard of a good experience with injected Phenethylamines, btw.

Dosage comparison

For IM injection, you can pretty well go with the nasal dose (half to a third of oral dose). Onset is a bit faster than the nasal route, with surprizingly less body load problems than occurs with the nasal route.
I once accidentally injected 25mg of 2C-I (wrong label on bottle; thought it was 50mg/ml ketamine. I had refilled the rubber seal vial with sterile 2C-I soln, but hadn't removed old ket label... I know, utter stupidity) via IM route, and it was visually overwhelming, but the mental effects never became unbearable, or even that uncomfortable (although the 20mg of diazepam I swallowed as soon as I realized my mistake may have helped), and I only felt mild nausea twice, and only for a few minutes each time.

That said though, I don't really want to advise anybody to try them that way (or at least until they're experienced with oral doses), as something like 2C-E or 2C-P might have produced an alltogether unhappier ending

I've IV'd 2CB, it was a retina-bunrningly visual experience, quite overwhelming but enjoyable in a rainbow-clad-nazi-strom-trooper-circus-freak kinda way. Put me off the stuff though, I'd avoid taking it these days because it just feels like its cooking my brain.

Relevant Erowid link

I cannot think of any good reason for injecting a phenethylamine type drug.

If you want more intensity just take more Orally. If you are feeling suicidal, give yourself a better chance of living and snort the stuff (there are more reports of problems including death with this method than orally).

It would seem that the dosage must be reduced by a large amount when injecting which is probably going to reduce the safety margin considerably.

My advice would be not to do it. just eat the stuff.

MrM said:
I cannot think of any good reason for injecting a phenethylamine type drug.

Same here. A terrible idea in my opinion, but please be safe if you go ahead and do this.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I dont think I will be trying this. I am glad I asked before doing something stupid. I guess ill stick to the oral method. Peace

I would not inject phenathylamine. 2C's compounds hurt my nose so much when I snort them, I cannot think about iv !!!
One more thing, 2C's have some strong cardiovascular effects, I think injecting it could be really dangerous

Thanks for the advice everyone. I dont think I will be trying this. I am glad I asked before doing something stupid. I guess ill stick to the oral method. Peace

Score another victory for the free dissemination of information!

:D

Common sense

As mentioned before, I've done it once by accident, but yes I agree with several others in that it has no real benefits, but a large potential for disaster (I did originally think about IMing 2.5 mg in combo with 50mg of ketamine - for similar effect to 2C-B/ketamine - but since my accidental dose, I think it's best left well alone)

NOTE: ALWAYS swab with alcohol, always sterilize the needle with a solution of 1 part bleach to 10 part DISTILLED water, then wash it out with more distilled water. NEVER use tap water. i went on a binge with mk-801, just sticking muscle after muscle with the same needle, and ended up with cellulitis all over my body - this is a muscle infection that makes the muscle all red and swollen and is VERY painful. some swelling after im'ing k or whatever is normal, but if it gets red and hot, you have a problem and need antibiotics. heating pads are also very helpful. if it's only one place, just whatever AB you have on hand (or go to the petstore and buy some tetracycline for fish, just be sure to check the expiration date) and the heating pad will work. BE CAREFUL. iv'ing, on the other hand, can get you gangrene and shit like that - the sterilization bit is MUCH more important.

and, btw, some people just like sticking themselves. for most things, no - but K and 5meodmt, im is best. maybe also mk-801, but that's not really good in any fashion.

Addition to tantric

If you are somewhere that sells diabetic needles, DON'T BE SO TIGHT with the money. A pack of 10 ml syringes isn't very much, and you know they're sterile. As for making solns for injection, always heat it to boiling (pref in a microwave) a minute or two before you intend to use it. It's your health, and possibly your life that you're taking unnecessary chances with if you don't ensure sterility of everything used.
And NEVER share any equipment (hepatitus B virus needs 30 mins in an autoclave using superheated steam at 135'C to kill it)

A friend of mine IV'ed 7-8mg of 2ci. She described it as overly intense and extremely uncomfortable. She was down and baseline in 10 minutes.

>>A buddy of mine in Sweden IV:ed 2CE and he said it was the sickest thing
>>that ever happend to him and that the rush stayed for soooo long! he shot
>>20 mg... (btw hes a pretty fucked up methsmoker so he dont care)...

>You know somebody that intraveneously injected 20mg of 2c-e? I'm calling
>bullshit on that. Anyone thats ever put 2c-e into water knows its not exactly
>the most soluble substance. He would have had to injected, what,
>2.5-3cc's?
>
>Think about what 20mg ORALLY does to people. It probably would have been
>the last drug he ever took.

I know this is an old thread, I just wanted to add that I've personally dissolved up to 10mg/mL of 2c-e HCl in water, and that I've watched somebody IV 10mg and proceed to IV 40mg more over the next 2 days with no breaks or sleeping in between. That certainly wasn't the last drug he ever did, although I wish for his sake that it was.