PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearz567

Bluelighter
I've heard a few ways of how to do whippets, but I'm just wondering whats the most effective way and how exactly you'd do it.
------------------
~I can't explain myself, I'm afraid Sir, because I'm not myself you see....
~For I will seduce you and make you my slave, I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves.

My personal fav is with a commercial stainless steel whipped cream container. They are expensive about $100.00 but one of those things that is good to have. THey can hold about 4 chargers and it is easy to dispence the gas. It is not like a cracker, you won't get the frost bite from the cold. And not like a baloon cause if you get too fucked up and drop it or pass out you won't waste it. That is my opinion anyway.

whippits aren't like rocket science, it's pretty simple.
-go to your local headshop, and buy a case of EZ Whips. if they charge you any more than $15, you're getting ripped off.
-also buy 1 cracker, i'm not sure how much they go for now.
-buy 1 bag of balloons, the punch balloons hold more, so i would recommend those.
-put a balloon on the end of the cracker (the side with the airholes)
-place one cartridge inside, and twist on the top of the cracker.
-twist the opposite way slowly, the gas will empty into your balloon.
-remove the top of the cracker & the cartridge.
-leave the bottom half of the cracker attached to the balloon, and inhale & exhale 'till you can't anymore.
and TAH DAH, you've just done a whippit.
------------------
:CataLysT: Quod Me Netruit, Me Destruit.
-> Vino, Ganeis, Lenociniis, Adulteriisque Confectum.
I'm a Female, get it right.

if you're just a recreational user, i'd just go with a cracker and some balloons. their cheap as hell, and quite effective if used in the correct manner.

i usually put 2 cartridges into one balloon...
after you crack the first cartridge into the balloon...and it stops hissing...turn the cracker upside down [so the balloon is pointing towards the floor] to make sure no liquid n2o is left in the cartridge...then with out taking the balloon off the cracker...twist the neck of the balloon so gas does not escape...open up the cracker and remove the spent cartridge and replace it with a fresh new cartridge...screw the cracker together till the cartridge seal is firmly against the pin but do not puncture the seal yet...release the balloon so it un twists and gas can now flow in...now puncture the seal of the second cartridge and empty it into the balloon...you now have 2 cartridges worth of nitrous in the balloon...
pinch the neck of the balloon and take it off the cracker...take a deep breath and then exhale...take another deep breath and then exhale all the air from yer lungs...lift the balloon to yer lips...
suck in as much nitrous as yer lungs can hold...then blow it back into the balloon...repeat this process until you either get the desired effect or until you can't do it anymore...

K this might sound a bit stupid but whats a cracker?
------------------
~For I will seduce you and make you my slave, I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves.

nevermind the post that i wrote above this, maybe i should just be asking this........where in canada can you buy the ez whip cartridges?
------------------

You will like whippits, trust me.. so go get a nice WHIP CREAM MAKER (a $40-$50 investment) .. no balloons needed, plus if you're the only person at an after party with one, you can demand they give you free whippits for using yer cracker...
Oh, when you go to buy one, ask for a "whipped cream dispenser" - call it a "cracker" and they kick you out!
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

i actually have about 30 cadriges but no dispenser.. those are so freaking expensive

would it work the same if you got a bottle of whipped cream and sucked all the air out of the white thing that you push to the side so the whipped cream comes out? or is that just another stupid idea of mine?
------------------

No, no, you can do that!
Just make sure the bottom of the can is pointing dead straight DOWN (otherwise you'll just get a mouth full of whipped cream [not that that's unpleasant at all
smile.gif
] and put your mouth over the top and squuuuuueeezeeeerrrrnangnangnangwaaaoorrringPING!nangnang....

If you're going to suck the gas from a whipped cream can, I find if you set the can in a pan of warm water as you suck, you're less likely to get any cream...
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Thanks guys no one up here has ever heard of whippets, now I understand and hey maybe i'll try it, first i gotta get ahold of some moolah
wink.gif

------------------

You guys are missing a very special technique involved in huffing down that oh so yummy n2o.
The best way is to buy the big crackers...The ones that people actually use for whipped cream. Do not get the little tiny one that can only be used for inhaling nitrous, actually I doubt you'll find the latter since they're being removed from markets because of the obviousness that they only serve one purpose.
The good thing with big crackers is that you can empty a bunch of whippits in it, before you empty them in the balloon. Start with two...Empty two carts in the cracker and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it into the balloon. Now take as much as you can, you won't get the whole balloon, unless you have awesome lungs...Stop inhaling and say something dark and demented. Without inhaling fresh air, just exhale, take the rest of the balloon, now you can exhale into the balloon and keep going in and out and in and out.
Here's the trick...When you're doing the in/out stuff towards the end you start to hyperventilate(breathe faster)one time when you're hyperventilating, inhale and hold your breath...Hold it for a long time, a long time. When you feel your lips start to get cold and your whole body seems to lift out of itself start hyperventilating again, then hold it again...Your body gets even more cold...Keep going, soon you'll blackout and fall backwards and you will love every minute of it.
Some may say I'm crazy for doing whippits this way, because the cold feeling you get in your lips is actually called suffocation and when if you push it too far, it's very possible that you might not wake up. Oh well, we all die. But I do it this way not because I have a death wish, but because I have been passed out for ten minutes of one whippit doing it this way. That's right, ten mother fucking minutes. Usually you only pass out for 20 seconds on one, I was out cold for ten minutes and the for the whole ten, I was feeling it. Tell me that's not awesome. Good thing I was alone because if I would've done that around others they would've been thinking I was dead, and actually I was...I was in that state of being alive and thinking you're dead. I think the cold lifted feelings was my sould going out of my body, a true out of body experience from my friend nitrous oxide, I love you n20... I love you!!!

Dude- when it comes to ultimate bulb whores, look no further than the land Down Under. With typical Aussie ingenuity, we have the answer to all your problems:
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000214.html
Hope this helps!
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

I hate whipets there such a tease the way me and my friends do it is we go down to the car shop get our nitrus tank filled get the big ass balloons you no the ones that fill up as big as 3 heads put together then wala say good bye.
------------------
expect the unexpected

notice:
automotive grade nitrous oxide is mixed with sulfur dioxide which is harmful for human consumption...

If your baloon ever breaks and you reallly want to do whip-its, you would be surprised as what you could use. Recently, me and my friend actually used a condom to let the gas escape in to, and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.