• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread - Inhalation #2

Damn my man. That’s quite innovative. I gotta give you some props. I think I’m going to stop using nitrous all together. I get some concerning side effects. My tongue starts twisting around on its own and my lips begin to curl up leading me to believe there’s some nervous system issues starting to form. For days my tongue feels numb. It’s a bit concerning.

Are you supplementing with a Vitamin B complex? I'm not totally sure what the effects of Nitrous induced Vitamin B deficiency is, but I know it depletes B very quickly.

Are you supplementing with a Vitamin B complex? I'm not totally sure what the effects of Nitrous induced Vitamin B deficiency is, but I know it depletes B very quickly.
Yup. Even when doing that I get some pretty concerning side effects. I could go months without touching nitrous and after the first few whippets my tongue starts to involuntarily move around. It’s actually quite terrifying.

Yup. Even when doing that I get some pretty concerning side effects. I could go months without touching nitrous and after the first few whippets my tongue starts to involuntarily move around. It’s actually quite terrifying.

I have no idea, then...

I wonder if the research is biased by the current exuberance for alternative psychiatric treatments. Nitrous would be a very convenient treatment paradigm since it's already approved, readily available as an anaesthetic, and extremely short-acting.
I’m going through many dental surgeries currently on the road to get implants. I don’t think Nitrous is an anesthetic, rather it is an agent that distracts you from obsessing over the dental procedure you’re undergoing.

I do 3500mg every day. My blood tests come back good on B-12.

I've done a large amount of Nitrous and never felt anything even remotely close to the anti-depressant effects of Ketamine :unsure:
What is a large amount for you?

Ive probably done about 2kg of nitrous in a few days.
You def feel it att those amounts esp combined with LSD.

What is a large amount for you?

Ive probably done about 2kg of nitrous in a few days.
You def feel it att those amounts esp combined with LSD.

Nothing close to that in a short period of time. I meant a large amount over time.

Nothing close to that in a short period of time. I meant a large amount over time.

Yeah chronic nitrous use is probably the worst.
I only indulge in nitrous about 3-4times per year at most.
But when i do it i go for tanks of it in a few days.

Man I could go for some nitrous right now. Too bad I don't have a box lying around.

Trying to be environmentally conscious I have a bag of about 200 of those little whip it cannasters, the small ones. I have had it in a closet for a long tme not knowing if they go in the garbage or recycle. What do you all do with the empties?

I toss them in the recycle. They pull out the steel magnetically and they are "Light Iron" that goes for 8 cents a pound. An empty weighs about 20 grams on my triple beam. A fifty box of empties is a kilo. (17-18 cents). I go through 4 or 5 of those a week so I am giving them the best part of a buck and they don't have to pay a tipping fee to land fill it. Win for everyone. You can call and ask but I bet they say anything steel.

^ You are a wealth of knowledge on this stuff Gary. Thanks. That's why I go back to your posts when I have the large questions on nitrous.:)

This thread has to be removed as soon as possible!

Nah... it just brought old times back to my mind. I love nos. Not nos alone, but combined with cannabis. And The Prodigy music.

It used to be expensive. So i did some research online if it is still expensive. Yes, it truly is...

Hey guys, just a reminder that we can't talk about where or how to get nitrous or specific pricing. I realize it's legal but even so. The only stuff we can talk about sourcing for is HR related materials such as testing reagents, scales, wheel filters, and stuff like that.

Trying to be environmentally conscious I have a bag of about 200 of those little whip it cannasters, the small ones. I have had it in a closet for a long tme not knowing if they go in the garbage or recycle. What do you all do with the empties?
You gotta shout pachinko when dumping a few hundred empties in the recycling, so the neighbors don't catch on. At least, that's what I do.

A dozen empty PBR bottles make it one big cacophony of sound. Dump it in the barrel fast.
I could put them in the trash.
The steel slag will still come out of the incinerator. It's not worth as much to them and they have to pay to tip it and extract it.
Maybe good deeds do go unpunished.
If I was worried they would go out in bags of garbage and dog poop.

Hey guys, just a reminder that we can't talk about where or how to get nitrous or specific pricing. I realize it's legal but even so. The only stuff we can talk about sourcing for is HR related materials such as testing reagents, scales, wheel filters, and stuff like that.
Sorry, It won't happen again.

Well I picked a box up at today after a long break and I still get some disconcerting side effects. As the effects begin to set in after a few canisters my tongue begins to curl upwards on its own And becomes slightly numb. Not entirely sure what that implies, but feels neurologically pernicious.

Nitrous has become one of my fav psychedelics. I get telepathic messages from entities every time I do it. I will put on some type of media like live-streaming random people or music, and somehow nitrous allows reality to be modified to where the people (that I don’t even know) are speaking about me specifically (in their voice etc) and it’s something related to my life.

What’s weird is sometimes the effect is still going after it wears off.

Sometimes strange thing will happen in sync with me in the environment, like cars honking 3 times then the live streamer bangs their hand on a desk 3 times. Like it’s happening on purpose to prove to me that it’s really happening the way I see it.

I have 50 pages of weird stuff I wrote on whippits, how reality works, I’d do a whippit and get an instant download. It’s weird, it’s like entities will just put thoughts in my mind or they’ll modify my vision and audio to trigger my own thoughts to think of something specific they’re trying yo tell me.

I’m obsessed with the experience and it’s addictive. Spent a lot of money.