• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread - Inhalation #2

20 pounds is 9.09 KG and there are 8 g in a charger so it is 1136 and a little.

I will say you do tend to waste a lot when you just have the hose and a switch. I used to catch my wife talking and she still had her finger on the switch. This is the same woman who sits on the lanai with the slider open and the AC on because it was hot out there ;(

This is the fix for a broken charger handle on the ICO soda siphon

ICO%20repair.jpg

You use 5/16" square stock, usually in the hardware department of lowes, Home Depot or Ace. Use a pin you can pull out easy when you are testing your fit. This is 1/8" brazing rod.

Last edited:
It can be a jackass case of over direction and stained upon harmless things like this.

I always pre-load with vitamin B12 as nitrous depletes that the most and this is also what loads to most of the serious health problems that nitrous can cause. I also agree with a previous poster that DMT and Nitrous are not a great mix. I have had ok experiences but overall I did not like the experience.

LSD+MDMA+Cannabis+Nitrous then a big Khole or 2 on the comedown is the best drug experience I can think of. Makes great music even more amazing! I can't wait to get off my SNRI's and trip balls!

^ Even with pre-loading b12 I was experiencing serious side effects (lips curling, involuntary tongue movements, other nerve issues), so I think it’s more than just low b12 levels. My brain literally felt like it was shriveling up too. Haven’t done it in about 6 months, but feel like picking up a 50 pack... hmmm.

Here is one solution to the oil problem. I happened to have this filter in my garage but Amazon sells a water filter with a removable housing that would work as well ($15 for the housing and base, $6 for a carbon filter). I filled it with oil absorber. I left it a little empty so I could shake it up and get new media at the inlet. You should be able to bum a coffee cup full of this from a garage or your local gear head. The 40 pound bag is like $10. It really takes all of the strange taste away. Slip the inlet hose over your soda bottle and pull the gas from the other one. I actually ended up with a longer hose so I could sit back and chill. Of course this is just an idea . You could use PVC pipe or whatever to hold the oil absorber but you do need some kind of filter because this stuff is dusty.
Oil%20Filter.JPG

Hmm little activity on the ole nitrous. Does anyone taste iron while doing whippets. Taste like my mouths bleeding. Makes me think there’s little metal shards I’m inhaling. A comforting thought indeed.

I just noticed the post above. It probably is some sort of residue I’m tasting though It only happens when the effects are most dominant.

Last edited:
Finally there are smaller tanks in the local market!

A online shop who delivers nitrous has both 0.5k and 2kg mini tanks.
The price is about the same as whippets per gram of gas.
But its so much more fun when i dont need to reload.

How do somas mix with nitrous?

Well, 30 min in and I can confirm that they mix quite well.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of of a good way to reset n2o (or even ketamine) tolerance...? Or must I move on to xenon and pcp? And i mean something better than time and abstinence as that doesn't seem to help

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the research is biased by the current exuberance for alternative psychiatric treatments. Nitrous would be a very convenient treatment paradigm since it's already approved, readily available as an anaesthetic, and extremely short-acting.

Hmm little activity on the ole nitrous. Does anyone taste iron while doing whippets. Taste like my mouths bleeding. Makes me think there’s little metal shards I’m inhaling. A comforting thought indeed.

I just noticed the post above. It probably is some sort of residue I’m tasting though It only happens when the effects are most dominant.
It is the crap in the cart. You really need a decent filter. I am using a 0.3 micron filter in a can filled with oil absorber.
Oil%20Filter.JPG

I wonder if the research is biased by the current exuberance for alternative psychiatric treatments. Nitrous would be a very convenient treatment paradigm since it's already approved, readily available as an anaesthetic, and extremely short-acting.
If the medical establishment wanted to embrace nitrous, psychiatrists would use it. A person will dig out old memories from their childhood and discuss them freely. They can also be very candid about what they are feeling right now. Like you say, 5 minutes later, they are back. You have to wait longer after a Covid shot.

It is the crap in the cart. You really need a decent filter. I am using a 0.3 micron filter in a can filled with oil absorber.
Oil%20Filter.JPG
Damn my man. That’s quite innovative. I gotta give you some props. I think I’m going to stop using nitrous all together. I get some concerning side effects. My tongue starts twisting around on its own and my lips begin to curl up leading me to believe there’s some nervous system issues starting to form. For days my tongue feels numb. It’s a bit concerning.