• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread - Inhalation #2

The fiendish euphoria and shame attached to it can cause some anxiety ime. Often brings a twisted mood to the experience. The noisy metal bulk and weird process only serves to increase this unpleasant edginess, especially when new to nitrous.

Ideally you want to be using the high to deal with stuff deeper inside you rather than momentary feelings arising from the consumption of the drug itself. It takes a bit of practice.

He definitely smokes too much pot. I’ve tried to help him understand he’s addicted, but to no avail.

Also, is it such a thing to NOT like nitrous oxide?????

Actually, never mind, he didn’t like molly so it’s quite possible.
There are trip reports here of people having bad experiences and health problems from nitrous oxide.

I have never taken MDMA, or MDA, or any research chemicals.

KOR activation is linked to dysphoria. Nitrous does much more than that, but it's in the list.

It's also part of that "petite mort" feeling after orgasm. Usually insignificant, but potentially rather depressing.

Have completely fallen in love with Nitrous Oxcide and I'm truly started to understand the true nature of the substance. I've gained the ability to utilize the substance in a positive manner to enrich my life and treat my bi polar disorder, it's like an immediate reset much similar to what Psychedelics and other Dissociatives do for me. One of the unique benefits of it tho is it's incredibly short duration and it's ability to just put you on the right track and you can move along business as usual.

I've found the anti-depressant ability to last longer than the drug is in your system as well. I could be going through a great deal of stress and the hit some balloons and it all just fades away, and with my newfound perspective I continue to feel better. But also it's just fun as hell recreationally for me and I really enjoy the drug quite a bit. I've been using it once a week in pretty substantial doses but planning on switching that to day of indulgence every 14-21 days to allow my absorption of b-12 to normalize in my body.

If anyone else has noticed positive benefits from using this compound I'd love to hear about it 🙂

It is certainly a way to get everything off your chest. If you and your partner do an evening of gas, most of your unresolved issues come up. You just have to deal with them but you should have anyway. I have also found adding oxygen is better than just using the nitrous. I drilled and tapped a 1/8" NPT thread in the thick part of this soda bottle, added a hose barb and I put about 10psi of O2 in there. A cart takes that pressure up to 65-70 but the vessel is rated for much more than that. A pure O2 hit is almost as good as a nitrous hit once you get it in your system. It also eliminates the hypoxia problem. A small M-6 medical bottle lasts through about 60-70 carts.
Back.jpg

It is certainly a way to get everything off your chest. If you and your partner do an evening of gas, most of your unresolved issues come up. You just have to deal with them but you should have anyway. I have also found adding oxygen is better than just using the nitrous. I drilled and tapped a 1/8" NPT thread in the thick part of this soda bottle, added a hose barb and I put about 10psi of O2 in there. A cart takes that pressure up to 65-70 but the vessel is rated for much more than that. A pure O2 hit is almost as good as a nitrous hit once you get it in your system. It also eliminates the hypoxia problem. A small M-6 medical bottle lasts through about 60-70 carts.
Back.jpg

I've always wanted to add oxygen to this.

Let me ask you this. I was once a heavy nitrous oxide user. Do you find that you store things within the nitrous oxide experience that can only be accessed during subsequent nitrous oxide experiences.

I have gone very deep within the nitrous oxide experience. There are levels to the nitrous oxide experience, it goes deeper and deeper as blood concentration rise.

Have completely fallen in love with Nitrous Oxcide and I'm truly started to understand the true nature of the substance. I've gained the ability to utilize the substance in a positive manner to enrich my life and treat my bi polar disorder, it's like an immediate reset much similar to what Psychedelics and other Dissociatives do for me. One of the unique benefits of it tho is it's incredibly short duration and it's ability to just put you on the right track and you can move along business as usual.

I've found the anti-depressant ability to last longer than the drug is in your system as well. I could be going through a great deal of stress and the hit some balloons and it all just fades away, and with my newfound perspective I continue to feel better. But also it's just fun as hell recreationally for me and I really enjoy the drug quite a bit. I've been using it once a week in pretty substantial doses but planning on switching that to day of indulgence every 14-21 days to allow my absorption of b-12 to normalize in my body.

If anyone else has noticed positive benefits from using this compound I'd love to hear about it 🙂

Supposedly it can have long lasting antidepressant effects similar to ketamine.

I don't really like dissociatives much but I also fell in love with nitrous due to how comfortable and euphoric it is. Averaged 50 cartridges a day for over a year. These days i find it irritates my lungs.

Well I went through 300 cartridges yesterday which is the most I ever did before. Was literally blowing balloons for 4-5 hrs and my girlfriend got irritated cuz she was pretty bored during the period and took a nap, she was also high off her rocker from a powerful Kratom Extract I'd given her. That MIT-45 had her cooking and since she had zero opioid tolerance it had her nodding and everything. So she wasn't super mad I was doing so much Nitrous.

But next time I think I'm just gonna bring 150 cartridges to the hotel cuz after I crossed a certain point I was kinda just chasing it. I'll tell you what tho when I had two balloons with 5 carts, having her hold one while I filled the other, inhaling them back to back I would fall into this state of euphoria that was just pure bliss. I'm gonna take a break for another 2-4 weeks tho and let my body start getting it's b12 reserves get built up, I use that Methylcobalamin everyday to stay as healthy as possible.