View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy N,N-DMT Extraction Thread - Elves are watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! my first try was a epic failure too but after dumping the litmus paper I was better off.

I hate the fact I live with my girlfriend and her parents, I can't pull shit like taht anymore and I look forward to having my own place again.

heh let us know how it works out for you :D

how much mhrb was used? and if you have a good digital, how many mgs of dmt did you get?

very cool man, im embarking on a mhrb aya trip soon, but have always wantedto extract the spice, congrats and let us know how it turns out.

Just get a kilo of MHRB and do the extraction you'll have DMT for life, costs you under $200.

Anyone can do it, come hang out in hyperspace.

for anyone interested....and dont even say this is friggin sourcing.....you could go to pooltime.com and ask for samples of their test strips for your..."pool"....they will mail some out to you.

Just get a kilo of MHRB and do the extraction you'll have DMT for life, costs you under $200.

Anyone can do it, come hang out in hyperspace.

Costs quite a bit more than that in the UK. And although the claim is you can get 0.58% yields the reality doesn't always come out like that.

7 grams of high quality slightly yellow/ mostly white DMT can be had from one Kilo of root bark using Noman's tech.

You just gotta have quality bark.
Just go slow, follow the directions and do like 5-6 pulls.

Last edited:
Hey guys, please put any pics of drugs under NSFW tags, and be careful re: self-incrimination...

Purification method *snip*:

2) With all crystals dissolved, pass the solvent through a filter with activated carbon (crushed) at the bottom, forcing the solvent to go through it. Repeat this a few times to get progressively cleaner solvent and thus a progressively cleaner product.

This will work but you will lose product in the carbon. There is a similar method of purification, where by you heat the carbon and product in solvent and re-extract the desired product but again the carbon will collect all organics.

When I get the HPLC running, everyone can come to my work and go nuts

Costs quite a bit more than that in the UK. And although the claim is you can get 0.58% yields the reality doesn't always come out like that.

.58% is a pretty shitty yield, 1% is more average.

Anyone else find extra or longer pulls = more dissolved fat? I find the best pulls are ones with no yellow tint at all. I'll never let a pull go longer than 20 minutes or so, and by the time I get to the fourth pull it seems there is much more oil than D being extracted.

Also, there was one time when I got some insane yield off some bark.. probably 2x+ more than it should have been, and I was a little worried something went wrong. It smoked just fine though, and was the most fluffy/nice DMT powder I've ever had.

Usually the yields are really consistent, I'm thinking it had to be some extra potent rootbark.

As far as heating naptha, I've never had a problem using an electric stove.
I actually find a fan + electric stove ideal for evaporating down the naptha before a freeze precip.

thats suprising, kilos are 160 at the place i get it and it has always been quality rootbark. how much more is it in the UK? doenst really seem like something that would be that much higher since its still a legal product.

^Well, the bluelight route to hell is paved with jail cells ;)

Anyone else find extra or longer pulls = more dissolved fat? I find the best pulls are ones with no yellow tint at all. I'll never let a pull go longer than 20 minutes or so

lolwut, can you elaborate a little please?

the longer the naptha is shwishing around in there the more gunk it pulls...

lolwut, can you elaborate a little please?

After adding the naptha I decant / siphon after 20 minutes give or take. Then repeat either 2 or 3 times. Never found that letting it pull longer gave me much more yield, but definitely more oils.

Damn, and all this time I've been letting the mixture sit for ~6-8 hours for each pull... well thanks for clearing that up :)

shake it hard as fuck as soon as you put the naptha in, but dont wait a few hours and do it again, just, as soon as the layers separate, theres your pull. should take less than a half hour...

so will a recrystallization of the oily spice give pure(ish) crystals? I don't mind the oily stuff, but it is nice to have a little pile of crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.