View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy N,N-DMT Extraction Thread - Elves are watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it was in a plastic capsule and i was holding the lid on with my thumb. i think i squeezed too hard with my thumb.

i definatly wasnt using my tek or anything at the time. i was just trying to separate some d from gunky gunkness. a small ammount too. totally not even worth it.

so im gonna spice it up and make it sound mysterious and do some guru role playing mind games with em, like if you can snatch the fly out of my hand style shit. i think itl work ;)

That's hilarious.

I have a question about recrystalization. I want to do it with warm/hot naptha added dropwise to about half a gram of oily dmt. What's the safest way to heat up the naptha?

Last edited:
give the naphtha a warm water bath.
do not under any circumstance have open flames around the naptha.

For anyone who would be interested in using the DMT they extract for ayahuasca, a simple non-nausea free alternative is mushrooms and 300mg of moclobemide. That gives you a full-bore oral DMT trip that lasts a lot longer than ordinary DMT and doesn't have any of the nausea. Just thought I'd mention it :)

That's hilarious.

I have a question about recrystalization. I want to do it with warm/hot naptha added dropwise to about half a gram of oily dmt. What's the safest way to heat up the naptha?

a dmt stalagmite sounds cool. imagine a supersaturated dmt solution droped onto a seed crystal 1 drop a minute, go through like 100ml of solution, huge dmt formation! lol and it would probably be real pure because the oils would just run off (u know how they usually collect at the bottom?)

well yea, But mushrooms w/o moclo has a lot of Similarity to DMT. But oral DMT breaks down my reality and ego like nothing has ever come Close to doing for me. It leaves me incapable of doing anything but take in sensory data, Mushrooms have never been able to affect me so profoundly no matter what the MAOI or dose. I definitely see and feel the similarities, but that's to be expected w/ Something base so closely off the DMT Structure.

And don't get we wrong, I'm not trying to doubt Your experience.

You've got a point - I think a big oral DMT trip has an extra-special unique feeling to it and it's a bit more overwhelming but I just can't cope with the nausea anymore.

^ Is the nausea still present when you use extracted DMT? I was under the impression that nausea comes from using the plant material in your ayahuasca mixture.

also the large dose of MAOI causes nausea.
i hear moclobemide is far more transparant on the body then the beta-carbolines though.

i think when i try aya it'll be extracted DMT and moclo.

^ Is the nausea still present when you use extracted DMT? I was under the impression that nausea comes from using the plant material in your ayahuasca mixture.

It is for me - about 20 minutes after the extracted DMT hits my stomach the nausea starts. There's no nausea from the moclobemide - it's something to do with the DMT hitting the stomach. You can improve things by using DMT phosphate instead of DMT freebase (dissolve 100mg of DMT freebase in a pint of coca-cola) but it's still a little too nauseating for me.

I might have a sensitive stomach tho - there are a couple of people who it doesn't bother so much.

dosnt coca cola have caffeene?
and not to be a bitch but this has nothing to do with extracting dmt...

I feel you on the nausea Ismene, but I don't mind it so much. It seems as if no matter what way I consume it or how empty my stomach is, on any decent sized oral Deem trip I will suddenly purge and then immediately after that I start tripping hard (the nausea disappears immediately after puking though)

give the naphtha a warm water bath.
do not under any circumstance have open flames around the naptha.

Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do. <3 :)

a dmt stalagmite sounds cool. imagine a supersaturated dmt solution droped onto a seed crystal 1 drop a minute, go through like 100ml of solution, huge dmt formation! lol and it would probably be real pure because the oils would just run off (u know how they usually collect at the bottom?)

Hehe. Do it. =D

My first successful n,n-DMT extraction (pic!)

hey hey

Last edited:
Awesome. I should be trying my hand at this for the first time in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.