View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy N,N-DMT Extraction Thread - Elves are watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently stumbled across a wonderful site called Google, that can pour you over with all kinds of amazing information if you type 'dmt extraction stb' in the search box, for example. ;)

psh coinspire i gotchu brah

checkit
if yu can du the math yous strait. mkay? or stick with the strait plan

ratios
fractions like the fourth grade.
makein d and you got it made.

take ten and a half cups of that good ol HtwoO
and throw it (by jently pouring) in a gallon sized jar of your glass choosing

followed (at your leasure) by adding a half a cup of granulated lye "crystals" (pure btw, nothin in them, i know u know but just gotta throw this phrase in the tek to make it legit for the other readers, lovin you btw)

mkay

2hundred and 50 grams count em 250 g's of MHRB mimosa hostillis root bark. stb. add it strait to your base solution. (this is the part like in those movies where they say the title IN THE movie)

blackness. just pure evil vile sickly crusted pink to strait up GAK of some redish black.
but it will turn into a nice liquidy mix with propor stirring/shaking

add however much naptha (xylene ftw tho) you want. i go for the first pull about an inch up the jar (how many mls this is idk and seriously dc). it all evaporates when you put it on the pan.
shake-a-shake a-little ...lot. and let settle. in a few you should have a nice defined layer separated.

turkey baste that or use whatever suction method to pull the top clearish yellowish whateverthefuck color it is layer off the top and put it in a glass or metal pan. and evaporate it. scrape around and scrape it back onto the tray then scrape it up til its like solid wax.

then. have at it.
google--a multibillion dollar company. and a drunk guy just beat any search you cuolda done. fuckeyahfuckeyah.

am i the only one who had my head blown off by this dmt shit! No differentiation between eyes open and closed??? Point me to the right thread! AMAZINGLY INTENSE!!! made shrooms ginger beer...

would like to get a hold of some 5meo. My buddy says it is pretty fucked up as well....will have soon enough so i guess i have to be patient to try the crack of tryptamines...lol

The Big & Dandy NN-DMT Extraction Thread- Elves are watching

Extraction of DMT has been discussed bunches here so we figured to save some clutter space that we would start a thread specifically for it. Please no self incrimination or sources of any kind. Thank-you and may you break through every time you smoke and be in awe <3

STB does seem to be more simple and straight to the point than Acid Base both yield the same however and some seem to think that acid base yields cleaner product, but recrystallization is an option if you prefer the whiter since <3

Why would STB result in less clean product? Half the steps for A/B extractions are useless with MHRB and intended for other plants with more fats and oils. It should also be noted that washing your crystal with ammonia, as stated in most teks, is stupid and results in loss of yield.

This tek is by far the easiest. Very clean and pure product can still result from this with additional freeze precip and a single recrystallization.

Required Items
Agents
- Any amount of MHRB (preferrably 100+g)
- Roebic Drain Cleaner (Basic Lye)
- VM&P Naptha (Non-Polar Solvent)
- Distilled Water
Tools
- Turkey Baster
- Stainless Steel Utensil
- Glass Pie Dish
- Quart Jars with Lids
Note: You will need one quart jar for each cup of mhrb powder (100g of MHRB is about 1 cup powder).

Step 1 Prepare Bark:
1) Break and twist up the MHRB by hand into as small pieces as possible,
no need to hurt your hands. Use plyers if the bark is tough.
2) Put a handful of the broken up MHRB into the blender to turn it to
powder.
3) Empty the powder from the blender into a bowl or large measuring cup
and repeat blending until all of the powder is ready.

Step 2 Mix Jars:
4) First, add two cups of distilled water to each empty quart jar.
Note: Put on goggles and rubber gloves for this part...
5) Add three tablespoons of Lye to each jar.
[All of the jars should be about half full of black liquid now.]
6) Stir the liquid gently with the stainless steel utensil.
7) Slowly and gently add 1 cup of mhrb powder to each jar.
Be careful not to splatter or spill.
8) Stir the powder gently until it is absorbed into the black liquid.
9) Wipe the tops of the jars and put the lids on, then shake violently.

Let the jars sit for a minute, then add about 300ml of Naptha to each Jar and shake, then let sit for 2-3 hours. Then syphen off the Naptha using the Turkey Baster into the glass Pie Dish, being extremely careful to get only the clear Naptha and no black gunk (lye). Then add more Naptha, shake, let sit another 2-3 hours and then syphen again to increase yields. Meanwhile the glass Pie Plate will be filled with nearly pure DMT crystals once the Naptha evaporates completely.

Note: you get 4 pulls from this tek, but did not let them sit at regular intervals. *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely! Here, marsofold's tek is used in combination with a similar one.
My MHRB (the only sort I ever had) seems to have quite a low alkaloid yield though :(
I seem to recall getting like 200 mg from 100 g bark, lab glass and good solvents are
used plus I am a chemist (though uncertified at this point).

Sucky - though N,N to me is extremely far from habit-forming. For me it's primarily a
medicine and while I got the most fantastic state imaginable from it (in ways more hefty
than when my ego was totally killed the 2nd time I tripped (casually)) it demands that
I use it when my whole being would agree that it is the right time. That goes to show.
Damn nothing is deeper than this stuff I suppose.

At this point I only have experience with mushrooms DMT and 5-MeO-?iPT but it seems I am
pretty sensitive to tryptamines in particular.

Anyway DMT has my utmost respect and I treat everything about it very responsibly even
though I hardly ever submit to subjugation...

Awesome, dudette! :) I've added links to these two extraction threads in the Best of PD page.

We really should rename that to the Psychedelic Index or something, huh? Best of PD seems to suggest something more along the lines of good discussions. Which they also are, but we want to have people understand that it should be used as a database.

Purification method *snip*:

1) Dissolve crystals into small amount of solvent, heat up with warm water bath or something to get them to dissolve all the way.

2) With all crystals dissolved, pass the solvent through a filter with activated carbon (crushed) at the bottom, forcing the solvent to go through it. Repeat this a few times to get progressively cleaner solvent and thus a progressively cleaner product.

3) Optional step: Mix together some water and washing soda (not baking soda) and mix with your solvent (crystals should still be dissolved, if they are not, heat it up again). After shaking, the layers should split up and a lot of the things causing discoloration should be in the water layer. Separate the water layer out. It works well if you are still having problems getting a pure product, but generally I find it unnecessary.

4) This is the recrystallization step. Some people like to throw their solvent onto a flat plate and let it dissolve. *snip* freeze precipitate it out (for a few days, shaking vigorously often) and then filter it through a coffee filter. *snip* repeat the recrystallization step twice, sometimes more if it needs it.

Keep in mind that the more black crap you take from the aqueous later the more you are going to have/want to clean it up.

Why would STB result in less clean product? Half the steps for A/B extractions are useless with MHRB and intended for other plants with more fats and oils. It should also be noted that washing your crystal with ammonia, as stated in most teks, is stupid and results in loss of yield.

It still contains some oils.

The acid method probably gives you cleaner product before purification, but with effective purification methods and a good separation technique it shouldn't matter very much whether you used the acid to defat or not. And agreed, washing crystals with ammonia is a bad idea.

It still contains some oils.

My understanding from a ton of tirp reports is that people dig the additional alkaloids sometimes leftover in the light-yellow crystal (Not dark yellow paste). Anyone find the light yellow DMT to be different than pure white? (Again light-yellow, not the heavily oiled darker yellow gunk that still has DMT in it)

^^ I find that they produce the same experience at the proper doseage <3

Ive argued with many people about this but I SWEAR that the yellow is just as potent and full of potential as the white spice, tho I would NEVER IV or IM yellow spice, it would have to be PURE WHITE <3

This tek is by far the easiest. Very clean and pure product can still result from this with additional freeze precip and a single recrystallization.

Required Items
Agents
- Any amount of MHRB (preferrably 100+g)
- Roebic Drain Cleaner (Basic Lye)
- VM&P Naptha (Non-Polar Solvent)
- Distilled Water
Tools
- Turkey Baster
- Stainless Steel Utensil
- Glass Pie Dish
- Quart Jars with Lids
Note: You will need one quart jar for each cup of mhrb powder (100g of MHRB is about 1 cup powder).

Step 1 Prepare Bark:
1) Break and twist up the MHRB by hand into as small pieces as possible,
no need to hurt your hands. Use plyers if the bark is tough.
2) Put a handful of the broken up MHRB into the blender to turn it to
powder.
3) Empty the powder from the blender into a bowl or large measuring cup
and repeat blending until all of the powder is ready.

Step 2 Mix Jars:
4) First, add two cups of distilled water to each empty quart jar.
Note: Put on goggles and rubber gloves for this part...
5) Add three tablespoons of Lye to each jar.
[All of the jars should be about half full of black liquid now.]
6) Stir the liquid gently with the stainless steel utensil.
7) Slowly and gently add 1 cup of mhrb powder to each jar.
Be careful not to splatter or spill.
8) Stir the powder gently until it is absorbed into the black liquid.
9) Wipe the tops of the jars and put the lids on, then shake violently.

Let the jars sit for a minute, then add about 300ml of Naptha to each Jar and shake, then let sit for 2-3 hours. Then syphen off the Naptha using the Turkey Baster into the glass Pie Dish, being extremely careful to get only the clear Naptha and no black gunk (lye). Then add more Naptha, shake, let sit another 2-3 hours and then syphen again to increase yields. Meanwhile the glass Pie Plate will be filled with nearly pure DMT crystals once the Naptha evaporates completely.

Note: you get 4 pulls from this tek, but did not let them sit at regular intervals. *snip*

I've seen a variation of this tek, but the time in between pulls was much shorter. Usually 15-20 minutes per pull with good yields.
Either roll the solution for a couple minutes and let sit for 5. (Repeat 2x).
Or shake for a minute and let the emulsion settle. (Repeat 2x)
Do 3 or 4 pulls, they sometimes found four unecessary.

After four pulls, Heat evap down the naptha to a minimum, and then freeze precip.
Final product in < 4 hours.

Also, it stated to add the naptha and the MHRB at the same time (So that the freebase has somewhere to go).

The exact ratio used in this variation is:
1g Lye
1g Rootbark
1ml Naptha (per pull)
15ml Water

Last edited:
yellow spice is more dense.
pure crystaline spice is reaaalll fluffy, so it looks like you need more.
i do however prefef other alkaloids mixed in to the D. the yellow spice *is made with* Xylene *snip*
the xylene spice smells real cool and fruity sometimes after all the xylene is gone.
theres a key to scraping it when its still a little oily, and scrapaddyscrapin that shit around until its like a tacky feelin stuff.. then until its finally solid and slightly waxy. takes a little while but not as long as just leting it dry (it wont) and it can be fun.

IGNVS's stb is a pretty easy one.

theres a ratio you can work off of to figure out how much water/base/bark

usually goes 40g lye/liter of water to get a 1molar lye solution (this will keep it at the ph you need the whole time even after you add the bark)

and you want about 10mls of water for every gram of bark you add. (it might have been 15mls?)

so it winds up to be about 10 and a half cups of water with a half a cup of lye to every 250g pouch of powdered root bark.

USE A GALLON JAR (a pickle jar works good) its the fastest way to do this really if your using 250g pouches of MHRB. fill it with your water and then if your using more than one gallon jar then just mark a line where the water came up to and you wont have to measure out ten and a half cups again ;).

then just slowly add your lye. some people try process in their underwear, vinegar is good to have around. BUT DONT. wear protective shit forserious, and still have vinegar around. especially eye care. a little thing of lye naptha and dmt shit had been shaking it and lookin at it and BOOM the pressure blew it all right into. thought the person was gonna go blind but about an hour under running water and all was well.

so then just add your bark, use a rod or something to get it all in there and break up clumps. then just shake it up real good. right after you shake it you can add your naptha or xylene and give it another righeous shake. xylene will pull it better, if you want more dmt in your first pull use xylene and then after that if you want JUST dmt separate it by taking the xylene extracted d and mixing it with naptha.

just wait for it to settle to the top, no need to wait 2 hours or whatever, as soon as its all mixed in there it does its thing. your second and third pull will probably be after its in there an hour or a few anyways... you can go from materials to products in under 3 hours (its a little longer if you use xylene it takes a little more time to evap).

dont put anything in the freezer or any of that shit, evaporate everything first, then do a recrystalization if your unhappy with your d.

also, remember the longer it takes to evap or crystalize the bigger your crystals will be. the more air you blow over it the more oily it will be.

just let it chill out on a shelf outside or something.... show up a few hours later, if its dry coolio, if not, just let it dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.