• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy MIPLA (Methylisopropyllysergamide) Thread

I've got a nice stash of AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, and ALD-52. :) I don't get any bodyload from ETH-LAD, the come-up is more intense than the others but I find the lysergamides very, very smooth.
The same is (almost) true for me, but still, I would like to order some more blotters of AL-LAD and ETH-LAD before they are gone off the market. :(

Yeah I agree with that, I wish they still found it worthwhile to make AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. I also really wonder why they kept making 1p-LSD instead of ALD-52. Is anyone making LSZ though? I am only aware of them making it once, years ago.
We go completely d'accord with everything you said. I have still some blotters of LSZ at home and plan on taking them before they loose their potency. :)

I really love 5-MeO-MiPT, it's worth the come-up for me, it produces a really beautiful and social state where I want to talk and I feel wonderful. And it leaves me feeling great, no drain, and if you push the dose it gets really psychedelic too. But yeah some people I've talked to just don't agree with the 5-MeO-Ts.
I enjoy 5-MeO-MiPT a lot, but even more I love 5-MeO-DiPT. ;)

But you are completely right, let's get back to MIPLA!

PS: stupid me, I should have read this thread some days ago!

A few reflections on MIPLA

Not very much to read about MIPLA, so I’ll share a few observations from my first trial. Preloaded with 500 mg phenibut 4 hours in advance. Took my 200 μg WoW tab from an indole friendly friend on good faith. No taste. I was being at home, had some lack of sleep. Could have had a very slight tolerance from a low dose of another lysergamide 6 days previously.

First signs of an altered state after 35-40 min. Some restlessness, maybe nervousness as I’ve never had MIPLA before. Looking at my phone it felt like the letters were about to start to move, but they really never did. Feet felt cold for a while. Music became very present and touch more sensitive. Somehow felt more natural than from LSD or a 2C-X. I generally felt really great, without any push, confusion or anxiety. Pupils were dilated, but just slightly. My mind mostly felt very clear and at times my state reminded me of the MDMA feeling that this is my natural, true, self. Didn’t experience any major time dilation, but was very much in the present. Sex was really great. To my surprise I fell asleep about 3 hours in. Slept for 40-50 min and awoke to a song with the title "Stay Asleep" :^) dreaming a very vivid dream. Almost felt back to baseline – but wasn’t.

But I was very hungry and eating was easy but taste wasn’t extra ordinary as it sometimes has been on some substances. Shower was very nice and music continued to touch my soul without that dulling membrane between me and the music that my ordinary state of mind seems to create. Mostly down after 5 h, lingering effects for maybe 3 h more. No nausea, slight headache towards the end.

As my life seldom has space for high dose trips, I like substances which allow me to go about my day without effects being too obvious. Like AL-LAD (75-125 μg), 2C-T-21 (7-10 mg) or 2C-B-fly (7-10 mg) - though 2C-B-fly causes obvious mydriasis. And now I can add MIPLA to that group. Maybe there are others who like tripping at low-medium doses of substances like the ones I mentioned and we can start a thread about it? Can’t find a good subject title right now though…

So even though I really liked MIPLA, I must confess it also left me wanting something more, though I can’t say exactly what. To me it felt even less ego threatening than AL-LAD. Quite recreational. Looking forward to get to know MIPLA better! Feels like an ally.

Last edited:
@Working_Class Hope you don't mind me linking your report here

It sounds great tbh.

Not at all. I wrote a little add on to this and accidentally deleted it before posting twice, so it must be the universe telling me that I need to finish another experience with each. Also, I have a 100 mg 4-HO-DPT experience that's been waiting for assay, and the escalation of 4-HO-MiPT from the last time around for better and more complete comparisons. Should be done in a few months.

They are pretty novel and enjoyable in their own right I must say. Very worth it if you can get your hands on some.

LOL! Subsequent trials have been a bit disappointing, though tolerance may be a factor. I've also come to suspect that MIPLA induces more tolerance than I'd expect from it's weak effects. Anyone else noticed that? (I had expected 200 mcg MIPLA to give a tolerance similar to about 30 mcg LSD/ALD-52, but it seems to give me more tolerance than that. Tough just based on one or two experiences.)

I couldn't speak for tolerance, but I felt similarly drained the following day as compared to a full 100 mcg dose of 1P or ALD 52, which struck me as odd also considering the subjective lack of immersion, comparatively.

The day after was more of a drag than an afterglow.

LOL! Subsequent trials have been a bit disappointing, though tolerance may be a factor. I've also come to suspect that MIPLA induces more tolerance than I'd expect from it's weak effects. Anyone else noticed that? (I had expected 200 mcg MIPLA to give a tolerance similar to about 30 mcg LSD/ALD-52, but it seems to give me more tolerance than that. Tough just based on one or two experiences.)
I am sure how I was dosing it had a tolerance going but I almost wanted that to dampen it.

Lol it is too expensive where I got mine recently to let a tolerance build again and I am in no rush to get more.

Not saying it was bad at all.

Maybe if it was a fraction of the price and I would try an entire 200ug at once next time (I am very sensitive to such things these days).

Call me a wimp.

I couldn't speak for tolerance, but I felt similarly drained the following day as compared to a full 100 mcg dose of 1P or ALD 52, which struck me as odd also considering the subjective lack of immersion, comparatively.

The day after was more of a drag than an afterglow.
Yep.

Had the opportunity to try this at the weekend. Agree with pretty much everyone that it is very mild, although somewhat enjoyable, at 200ug. Had a bit of uncomfortable bodyload throughout the peak and there was a sense of edginess at times but that might be down to one of my friends feeling a bit too self-aware. Will definitely try alone next time. The good sides had that it had some minor visuals with morphing and making out shapes, it had that inner-peace vibe and I found it rather introspective, yet at the same time I felt like I could go out and party with great music and chat. Would be great for festivals during the day. It kind of reminds me of Al-Lad in some ways, but Al-Lad being smoother and more euphoric.

After around 3-4 hours we ramped it up with the pure 5-mapb batch and now that really brought things alive, reminiscent of some of my favourite 'candy-flip' experiences but maybe a tad more lucid. It also gave a lot of energy to the 5-mapb forcing me to dance to music. I'd definitely have no worries doing this combo at a club night with a banging dj.

So, overall it was worth trying but I wouldn't stock up any more and I'll be keeping the rest for future 'flips' and saving for big events.

I swear this is the most under investigated drug. I have 50 hits still, I haven't read any huge dose reports, curious about that. Most I have done is 400 mics, I think. I love it but its only a once a year drug for me.

I haven't really checked but are Eipla And Mipla still available? The main source doesn't respond when I ask if they will bring it back :/ Sold out...

I haven't really checked but are Eipla And Mipla still available? The main source doesn't respond when I ask if they will bring it back :/ Sold out...
Eipla is still available...at least in North America but I read on an RC forum on reddit that Mipla will replaced by 1p-Mipla .
Not sure of the validity of the reddit post

I swear this is the most under investigated drug. I have 50 hits still, I haven't read any huge dose reports, curious about that. Most I have done is 400 mics, I think. I love it but its only a once a year drug for me.
Was 400 mics of this stuff significantly visual? How was the body load?
I suspect this chemical shines at 400-600mics but I've not had any trials with it so it's pure speculation.
I just see many posts about how one tab is just ok...

FWIW, I took EiPLA at 100, 200 and 400 µg and the dose-reponse curve was pretty shallow ... I mean, 400 felt just a little bit stronger than 200 µg, so still pretty mild. I've tried MiPLA only at 100 and 200 µg, and it behaved similarly, so I'm guessing maybe 400 µg would just be wasteful. I could be wrong, though, of course.

I guess this substances are just to be enjoyed for what they are; short-lived, mild psychedelic experiences. I've taken them for live music and they were rewarding in that setting. The short duration also lines up perfectly with that intention.

Was 400 mics of this stuff significantly visual? How was the body load?
I suspect this chemical shines at 400-600mics but I've not had any trials with it so it's pure speculation.
I just see many posts about how one tab is just ok...
400 had no visuals for me, no body load, nice body buzz. I want to believe there is more there.

I recently sent some MiPLA to a lab to be tested, these were the results for an alleged 200ug tab (minus a small piece I removed for allergy testing): LSD 91µg; Iso-LSD 2.5µg

I sent an inquiry if the analysis results might have been misinterpreted with MiPLA being a relatively rare structural isomer and all, but let's see.

Anyhow, even if the analysis would have misinterpreted the compound, seems like the tabs are dosed at about 100ug, not 200ug as alleged.

I seem to have "bad" luck with my rc's, first my 4-ho-mpt being 4-ho-mipt and now my mipla being lsd. Well atleast the actual compounds aren't anything worse, so i ain't complaining!😄

Last edited:
Whoah, thanks for sharing! Now I'm quite curious. Based on reports, you would think that the difference between 100ug of LSD and 200ug of MiPLA would be pronounced—100ug of LSD is a solid dose for a lot of people. Reports for MiPLA all seem to describe a very mild experience

I recently sent some MiPLA to a lab to be tested, these were the results for an alleged 200ug tab (minus a small piece I removed for allergy testing): LSD 91µg; Iso-LSD 2.5µg

This was bought from a pretty well known canadian vendor in early 2019, (they don't sell MiPLA anymore, but they do sell EiPLA)

I sent an inquiry if the analysis results might have been misinterpreted with MiPLA being a relatively rare structural isomer and all, but let's see.

Anyhow, even if the analysis would have misinterpreted the compound, seems like the tabs are dosed at about 100ug, not 200ug as alleged.

I seem to have "bad" luck with my rc's, first my 4-ho-mpt being 4-ho-mipt and now my mipla being lsd. Well atleast the actual compounds aren't anything worse, so i ain't complaining!😄

Which "lab" did you send it to?
Hopefully somewhere like Energy Control thst posts the results publicly so we can verify your ( in my opinion- an extremely serious accusation) claim...
No offence , but without verifiable objective evidence...you're just talking shit.

Which "lab" did you send it to?
Hopefully somewhere like Energy Control thst posts the results publicly so we can verify your ( in my opinion- an extremely serious accusation) claim...
No offence , but without verifiable objective evidence...you're just talking shit.

Yes the analyzing lab was EC, I will share the actual in depth analysis results when i get them, for now i have just their word.
I really don't want to accuse anyone, just thought that people would like to know this. Preferably someone else would also send their MiPLA for testing so we have more data points.

Last edited:
Whoah, thanks for sharing! Now I'm quite curious. Based on reports, you would think that the difference between 100ug of LSD and 200ug of MiPLA would be pronounced—100ug of LSD is a solid dose for a lot of people. Reports for MiPLA all seem to describe a very mild experience
Yeah, I'm curious as well. I tried these bedore with about 4/5 of a tab (so about 80ug according to the analysis), and it seemed more mellow and shorter than LSD and certainly not as visual.

But it's a long time since i've done LSD anyways so my mind might be playing tricks.