• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

Last edited:
Wow, I guess I can't believe the insane popularity. Also I think I can count myself lucky I don't like it, I seem to be one of the few.

Wow, I guess I can't believe the insane popularity. Also I think I can count myself lucky I don't like it, I seem to be one of the few.

I'm with you there. I keep reading these reports about how great it is, so I've even tried several different batches. MXE has never produced an enjoyable experience for me. I wish I could get all the wonderful effects that many seem to get from this substance.

When I am tuned on I feel like the Mayans prophesied the coming of MXE, one of the more notable tools among a whole set currently playing an integral role in the evolution of consciousness.

I found MXE to be the most foul drug I ever tried. I too stare in amazement at its popularity. It is the only dissociative I properly tried and have no intention of exploring this class further. I just felt ultra-dumb, clumsy and confused. And underwater, in an unpleasant kind of way. Fish eye vision if that makes sense.

Yuck.

Its alright, seemed to mellow compared to my #1 (Ketamine). More of a chilled out thing, never could find a "hole" though.

was always a big fan of dissociates and what they are capable of
mxe is an extreme tool
sparingly using my last bit, someone help me!!

I'm with you there. I keep reading these reports about how great it is, so I've even tried several different batches. MXE has never produced an enjoyable experience for me. I wish I could get all the wonderful effects that many seem to get from this substance.

MXE grew on me. After a bit of experience, the negative effects of MXE subsided significantly.

MXE still has kind of an "evil" vibe, though, IMO. I've had some of my most beautiful highs on this stuff, but it always seems to have an ace up its tricky and devilish sleeve. For instance, somehow every time I have a profoundly rewarding trip, it ends up getting interrupted midway through by some unexpected hassle. To the point where it no longer seems like a coincidence.

Whereas, on psychedelics, chance always seems to work out in my favor. I've had a lot of great trips that seemed to occur against all odds. However, the hardship on psychedelics presents itself in an entirely different way.

Bottom line, the positive effects of psychedelics seem like the rewards of an honest effort for self-improvement. The positive effects of MXE seem like the rewards of making a deal with the devil.

When I am tuned on I feel like the Mayans prophesied the coming of MXE, one of the more notable tools among a whole set currently playing an integral role in the evolution of consciousness.

lol. Maybe December 2012 is when the world synchronously falls into an M-hole.

^ The number one problem/side-effect of MXE right there imho. No offence meant, just the tendency of users to (I would say delusionally, as a result of the drug) equate this drug to some kind of miracle drug to rationalise their addictive behaviour with it is ridiculously high.

A penpal of mine over across the Atlantic decided to drug their whole family with it because they think it's a gift from God brought down to heal the world. When a drug can produce these kinds of delusions in previously logical people, I like to stay at least a good pole's length away.

Certainly not something I'd recommend taking if you're easily influenced that's for sure. Be bloody careful you regular users, I prefer you guys when you're not mad - or at least when you're the good kind of mad ;) <3

That said MXE can be a nice tool for both recreation and to some extent can be used as a useful stimulant too if you avoid using it too frequently and treat it with caution and respect. Works as a great potentiation tool for opioids, other depressants, and psychedelics too - something Ketamine was also great at but it lacked the long duration.

A penpal of mine over across the Atlantic decided to drug their whole family with it because they think it's a gift from God brought down to heal the world. When a drug can produce these kinds of delusions in previously logical people, I like to stay at least a good pole's length away.

holy shit! that is crazy...

personally i think that mxe is more of an acquired taste than ketamine and definitelly it is good idea to start low. first 5-10 times i tried it i also did not enjoy the effects - made me slow, confused, sloppy, just feeling fucked without being high. but now i am quite enjoying doses around 15mg. long lasting relaxed feeling, slight mood lift, otherwise nothing to write home about. i really like that one does not have to snort line every 30 minutes. still i dont understand all the craze about it...

I went into my first Dissociative Hole from 115mg MXE last weekend. It was awesome, I experienced hours and hours of time and relived certain memories of my life vividly.

However, coming out of it was difficult and I ended up throwing up from the nausea almost 10 hours after dosing. Is Ketamine less nauseating for most people?

I went into my first Dissociative Hole from 115mg MXE last weekend. It was awesome, I experienced hours and hours of time and relived certain memories of my life vividly.

However, coming out of it was difficult and I ended up throwing up from the nausea almost 10 hours after dosing. Is Ketamine less nauseating for most people?

Strange, you threw up 10 hours after dosing?

I've never experienced an overwhelming sense of nausea from MXE. Ketamine? Definitely. In fact, that's one of the things I dislike about Ketamine is how sick it makes me feel.

Recently ended up in the hospital after extremely frightening seizure on this with a combo of phenibut and diphenhydramine. There is still a LOT we do not know about this drug. PLEASE treat it with respect.

Also, it is the most addicting drug I have personally ever tried. That includes cannabis, oxycodone, ketamine, MDMA, and amphetamines.

I believe that the addictive personality of methoxetamine is due to higher dopaminergic activity than its cousin ketamine. I am personally a fan of mxe and use it regularly (not advised with any dissociative). I tend to find that plunging this substance gives me that pins and needles morphine used to give me.
It does have a rather nasty fiendish side so be warned. *

People where really raving about this on the internet and I must say that I maybe was expecting a wonder drug.
I did read things like "This is a gift from god.." and similar things quite often.
But when I really tried it I couldnt help but ask myself why people take this for fun, I was also just confused or my brain activity seemed somewhere near zero so I couldnt take any information in.
No CEVs no nothing but I could enjoy a somewhat meditative state

This makes me think that it works for some people differently so that they get great effects or that they have a slightly manic episode after taking the drug and then say its a gift from god.

I also continued to take small dosages for a longer time because of the mood lift but I ended up throwing it away.
The adictive potential is almost as bad as cigarettes where you dont know why you do it but you do it relatively often without getting benefits.

There was no overwhelming bliss that could have justified me taking it once or twice a week.

Last edited:

Actually the only time I holed on ketamine, I didn't get any nausea til coming OUT of the hole. sounds pretty consistent with your experience - I think a lot of it is to do with dehydration and malnourishment while on dissociatives (MXE in particular is INCREDIBLY dehydrating!! You really need to drink buckets on this stuff to not feel like shit after the effects have warn off)

I messed with methoxetamine on and off for about 6 months. It was probably one of the most enjoyable drugs I've tried. Personally I never was able to enjoy full dissociation and M-hole level doses. For me, it was most enjoyable to still have my higher mental functions intact.

I ended up having a really bad kidney stone and threw all of my methoxetamine away in a pain and opiate induced fit of rage. I regret doing it now of course and it is very unlikely methoxtamine had anything to do with it.

It is a fiendish drug for me and my favorite, if I have it in my possession. I like to take bumps over a few hours until I'm just starting to get some hole like effects, like a heavy ball rolling around on my legs, thinking I'm thinking very deep thoughts. That's where this drug shines, and If I want to go deeper than that it's better to add a psyc rather than more MXE, as it gets much less comfy and I likely wont remember much.
I've been able to just order a gram or two every month or two, but when it's here as soon as I'm home from work, and dinner is cooking, the MXE is going to find a way into me. When it's gone, I don't think about it too much. Wish I could order bulk when I know awesome stuff is around at a good price and just dole myself out a gram a month, but I know myself too well.
I drink buckets of water, eat, and sleep every night regardless of what I'm doing or what I'm on, maybe that's why I've never had nausea/headache/mania from MXE? Just a little foggy afterwards, noopept clears that right up.

Last edited:
Did this drug for a second time while I was trapped in my apartment during hurricane sandy. This time I tried sublingual, and it was a lot smoother than snorting. There wasn't a noticeable come up or come down, I was just high for a while and then it gradually tapered off. Was still able to feel some after effects the next day or two. I didn't get the same level of euphoria/mania that I got from snorting but I think it was worth it for the lack of a comedown. When I snorted it there was more of a drop off after the initial high and I think that's what makes people fiend for it.

Also, this stuff numbs your mouth when you put it in there almost exactly like coke. At first I thought I had some MXE that was cut with lidocaine or something until I searched the Google machine and found a lot of other reports saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.