Methallylescaline.png

Links:
Wikipedia Page
PiHKAL entry

Pihkal Info

MAL

DOSAGE: 40 - 65 mg.

DURATION: 12 - 16 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 45 mg) Too much overload. I am sur-rounded with unreality. I do not choose to repeat the experiment.

(with 45 mg) I am basically favorably impressed. I believe the initial discomfort would be alleviated by taking two 30 milligram doses separated by an hour.

(with 45 mg) Much too much too much. There are shades of what might become amnesia. I am losing immediate contact. I will not repeat.

(with 50 mg) A good level. I found myself totally caught up in the visual theater. Although I had trouble sleeping, I would willingly repeat the experiment at the same level.

(with 60 mg) Extremely restless. Am very impressed with all the activity. But if I repeated it would be at a lower dose.

(with 60 mg) Friendly territory. There is much kaleidoscopic `neon' colors. Eyes closed very active. Eyes open there is considerable visual distortions seen in melted wax. Faces are distorted (friendly) but the sinister is not far away.

(with 65 mg) Completely involved--good psychedelic state--visual entertainment with alternation (i.e., depth and movement) at the retinal level--detail in watercolors. Later in the experience (the 8 hour point) easy childhood memory recall.

(with 65 mg) Beautiful. To a +2 by the 1st hr and continued climbing. Intense +3 within 2 hrs. Quite strong body. Diuretic. Fantasy, imagery, erotic. Way up, good connections between parts of self. Slight slowing of pulse in 7th to 8th hour. Excellent solid sleep with strong, clear, balancing dreams. But not until after 12 hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any more info on this chemical? I would love to hear if anyone has given it a try recently. Thanks.

I'd love to hear more about this too. I have some coming in the mail and all I can find online is the PIHKAL entry. From the looks of it, it seems the whole group in PIHKAL dosed too high. However, this stuff isn't cheap and I don't want to waste it by dosing to low (after an allergy test of course). Does anyone know anything, or have any personal experiences?

I guess we will have to be guinea pigs. I plan on starting at 30mg and having 10mg boosters weighed out in advance.
Also going to do an allergy test and reagent test it to make sure it's nothing especially nasty.

I guess we will have to be guinea pigs. I plan on starting at 30mg and having 10mg boosters weighed out in advance.
Also going to do an allergy test and reagent test it to make sure it's nothing especially nasty.

That's my plan also, although I may measure out 5 mg boosters since I can't imagine that I'd want much higher than 40 mg. I just received mine in the mail but I have to wait until I have a completely free day before I try it. I'll be sure to write a trip report though. I've heard from a couple people who tried it to start with between 30 mg and 40 mg depending on how strong of an experience you're looking for. It's pretty safe to say that most people in PIHKAL took too much based on their statements in the book, and those people were quite experienced psychonauts.

I'm reading the pihkal reports posted above and only one of them sounds at all negative. Are there more reports I'm missing?

well, two of them said 45mg was too much. I wish I had time to try this over the weekend, I am SO curious. Looks like I won't have time until early October.

Would be great to get some updates on this one. I have yet to see any TRs.

There was actually a live report on 420chans /psy/ a couple months ago about this.

i'm considering trying this one. I enjoy mescaline and wonder how it would compare. I don't really like the length of duration though. I'm looking for a clean phenethylamine experience like 25i-nbome but without the hazard of a super potent compound.

I'll be ordering a bit of this soon, love to here some updates if any of y'all have tried it yet. If not I'll try to post a TR when I try it. Just gotta come up with the cash, but I'll hopefully have it by the end of the month.

Sounds interesting... at least no mention of negative body. I can handle being crazy. I will be watching this one.

Does anyone have any more information on this one? I'm sure some of you have tested the waters by now.

it is, just hasnt permeated in many places due to various factors. still....

Still no reports? I may get the chance to try this this weekend, it's so hard to find the time!