• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Methallylescaline (MAL) Thread

I never tried rectal administration but wouldn't it cause a bodyload inside your cavity? Wouldn't it give you diarhea?

You need to make sure you don't have any feces in the lower part of your bowels when you dose, or else the feces can absorb the drug and it won't go in your bloodstream. Putting liquid up there, especially if it's somewhat irritating, can cause anything upstream to push its way down. Rectal administration bypasses first pass metabolism and comes up quickly, it is most comparable in strength and effect to intramuscular injection but a lot safer. The resulting high feels smoother and cleaner in the body, and of course never hits your stomach so any potential nausea is way lessened.

Just started to notice some slight effects. Took another dose, a little bit more this time. 1 Hour has passed...

I noticed. I was suprised how long the whole experience lasted for the small dosage that I took. Fun stuff.

Appearantly I doesn't work when insufflated. I tried a 5mg dose and by the two-three hour mark, took another 20mg. I doubt it worked after all but it is hard to tell because I ended up taking some 2c-b-fly.

For nausea I find chewing and swallowing sclices of fresh ginger root works better than anything else I have tried. Not the dried caps or gravol ginger pills but real root with the fresh juices that look funky like an evil sorcerer's wand or something creepy of that nature hahaha.
Agreed on the fresh part but i would def advise to make an tea infusion with it.

As, how weird, fresh ginger makes me gag and nausseated. While the tea of slices sooth' s the whole being.

Dried ginger is good for cold extremetie's. So it has it uses.

Really curious about MAL. Could arrive anyday, thank you mail.

Appearantly I doesn't work when insufflated. I tried a 5mg dose and by the two-three hour mark, took another 20mg. I doubt it worked after all but it is hard to tell because I ended up taking some 2c-b-fly.
Huh, I know I insufflated 5mg on one occasion (passenger on a long drive and I needed to stay awake to keep the driver alert.) I seem to remember it working fine then, but could have been placebo.

At 25mg, you would think you'd get something from the incidental oral dose via the post-nasal drip. How strange! Thanks for the info.

Also, man does MAL sound good right now. I could go for some of those loving vibes. Shame I gotta work today

Huh, I know I insufflated 5mg on one occasion (passenger on a long drive and I needed to stay awake to keep the driver alert.) I seem to remember it working fine then, but could have been placebo.

At 25mg, you would think you'd get something from the incidental oral dose via the post-nasal drip. How strange! Thanks for the info.

Also, man does MAL sound good right now. I could go for some of those loving vibes. Shame I gotta work today
I found insufflated to not be a worthwhile route. It does work that way but there is not enough increase in potency to justify the discomfort. Plugging is really the way to go with this one.

Next time I try it I will try plugging it. I tried it at I think 25mg orally and found the body energy to be a bit intense, but I think I underdosed as the trip didn't fully develop, leaving me with only negatives. It wasn't that bad but just kinda uncomfortable.

This wil be my first 'escaline' really excited. 50mg MethallylEscaline should provide a solid experience do you think?

When the baby's were born I forced to get rid of my San Pedro's, needles and infants are a no. Quite big ones they had become over time all that Mescaline, lost:cry:

I tried it at I think 25mg orally and found the body energy to be a bit intense, but I think I underdosed as the trip didn't fully develop, leaving me with only negatives.
Oh wow! I'm legit surprised, especially after you mastered 2C-E's body energy! I actually quite like MAL's body energy, even though I don't generally like stimulants and its bodyload makes me uneasy. I quite like it at 25mg as a light, empathogenic space. I'll often recommend that people start at 27-30mg for their first experience, which so far seems to result in positive experiences that people feel are just a little light. I'd rather than than people feel like it's too much, a common theme in Shulgin's reports. Based on the forums, some people seem to need a lot more and some people never jive with it.
This wil be my first 'escaline' really excited. 50mg MethallylEscaline should provide a solid experience do you think?
Depends on what you're after. I'm pretty sure I would get diminishing returns after 45mg, as I feel like the body load would start to worry me. If you're worried about missing the mark and want a strong experience, by all means, but you risk having an unpleasant introduction to the class. I generally recommend starting at about half that to get a feel for what it can offer so that you know what you're signing up for with a higher dosage in terms of effects:bodyload. The 'scalines can have some nasty nausea for the first two hours, and MAL can also have some MDMA-like body temperature, urinary retention, and muscle/jaw tension and tremor effects that can be unsettling for me at higher doses. I find it more relaxing to have a low to common dose of it first before tackling a stronger experience with those worrying side effects on top of it. I feel the same way about 2C-T-2, which for me has a distinct sweet spot.

Plugging seems like a good idea. If you go for an oral dose, I recommend dividing it. That helps smooth the (long) comeup and reduce nausea.

Oh I have never mastered 2C-E's body energy. But truth be told I have been playing with bad drugs for a couple of years, opiates and gabaergics, and at any given point I might be feeling rebound. (No opiates anymore by the way, but trying to taper off the gabaergics which I increased to get off opiates). The difference in trips between a day I take phenibut (or the next day) and if I'm starting to feel a lack thereof is significant.

I feel the same way about 2C-T-2, which for me has a distinct sweet spot.

Plugging seems like a good idea. If you go for an oral dose, I recommend dividing it. That helps smooth the (long) comeup and reduce nausea.

Thanks a lot for the input so 50mg is actually a high dose. Btw 2C-T-2 was really my favorite 2c.

So plugging 25mg MAL should produce some solid effect's if I get you info correct Pfaffed.

My tolerance is quite high 100 mcg ALD is recreative.
The same with 4-ho-met. or combo's of lysergic's, tryptamine's and 2c's. You would still recommend me 25mg rectal for a good overview?

I honestly couldn't say for certain only because surprisingly I've never used MAL rectally. I don't know why I haven't, as it seems like an ideal candidate.

If methallylescaline is like 2C-x psychedelics, then rectal should be twice as potent. That's a big if. That said, the nice thing about rectal dosing is that if it's too mild, then you can pretty easily take more. It's just easier to titrate dosing during the experience than with oral dosing of something with that long of a comeup

Main concern is my supply 50mg. If 25 is a mweh dosage for me, as i mentioned 100 to 150mcg/ of an lysergic is not a full experience. Resulting in adding drugs 2c's or 4HO-MET instead of taking a solid dose of one substance.

Not really into that rectal administration. For Methylone it def makes a difference. In the way it comes up better but no doubling of effects.

In the case of MAL reduced naussea, if there is any, is a plus. But my first and most probably only trial will be oral. The dosage range of psychedelicwiki :
common 25/ 40 and strong 40/ 60.

so 30/ 40, not 50, would seem more for what I wanna get out of it. Can alway's plug the remaining 10 if necessary.

If you generally experience a bit of hardheadedness, and you only have 50mg, I would go for the 50mg personally. But if you feel called to 40mg, you should go with that, as you said, you can always take the other 10mg partway in.

If you generally experience a bit of hardheadedness, and you only have 50mg, I would go for the 50mg personally. But if you feel called to 40mg, you should go with that, as you said, you can always take the other 10mg partway in.
Thanks, hardheaded is an understatement. More like an helmet.

In this case I think I go for maximum results, 50 mg oral. There don't seem to be to much toxic about the *. escaline family. One chance so getting a full experience is main goal.

Thanks for the reply

is vaporizing an option for this one?

Also-for people with a lot of mescaline experience how comparable actually are these two?