• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Tried at 150mg. Sample was tested on HPLC to be 99% pure MDAI.
I usually don't use emphatogens at all, afraid of damage. In this case it was very nice in concert setting, able to enjoy music, and socialize with a friend (also on 150mg). Don't think you need any additional push, I like it as it is. Next day was awesome and happy, but next week beginning was kind of miserable and blues (but it may be due lack of sleep).
Probably would do again.

Hi, I was thinking about getting some MDAI but I am put off because it says you need to store it at -20 degrees C, and I don't think my tiny freezer gets anywhere near as cold as -20 degrees c.
Is a snazzy freezer that gets super cold totally necessary, or will it store ok in a freezer like mine, a shoebox size, one of those tiny freezers you get in those small waist high fridges.
Is it a waste of time me getting this stuff? I don't want to do it all straight away, I tend to like to stash stuff, speed seems to keep in my freezer without losing potency.

Been IVing the exact product above confirmed by wedinos combined with MPA..
I've got a feeling I need to stop before i can't bare to not feel that feeling
That is a really eloquent way of putting it.
I've never done mdai, but I remember liking the high of E pills about 13-14 years ago, and at the time, I liked the feeling that much, that I was starting to resent the times I was not on E.

Hi, I was thinking about getting some MDAI but I am put off because it says you need to store it at -20 degrees C, and I don't think my tiny freezer gets anywhere near as cold as -20 degrees c.
Is a snazzy freezer that gets super cold totally necessary, or will it store ok in a freezer like mine, a shoebox size, one of those tiny freezers you get in those small waist high fridges.
Is it a waste of time me getting this stuff? I don't want to do it all straight away, I tend to like to stash stuff, speed seems to keep in my freezer without losing potency.

I've had some sat in a draw at room temp for months with no problem -20 is probably ideal for very long term storage but the unstability of some of these compounds have been exaggerated - the vast majority will last a long time. Acid was sposed to be sensitive but last decades out of light. Main thing seem to be light moisture and accessive heat.

MDAI is a better than 5 mapb, for social disinhibition?
Ebola say theoretically no - I'd agree on papaer but with a little bit of stim in practise I'd say yes; maybe I suspect even without - theory doesn't always hold since simple release or reuptake isn't every thing - I am struggling with this area of neuroscience so won't try to explain but two equal 5HT releasers or whatever can have differing effects due to the more complex way te brain works. Maybe personal factors come in too. MDAI with a lot f stim can be get up and go; with a small amount of stim I think it can work socially better than 5MAPB which I didn't find good for this at all.

How often people using this ? Finding it easy to use it often due to the relative lack of comedown and magic loss. Been every 2 weeks or so

I've had some sat in a draw at room temp for months with no problem -20 is probably ideal for very long term storage but the unstability of some of these compounds have been exaggerated - the vast majority will last a long time. Acid was sposed to be sensitive but last decades out of light. Main thing seem to be light moisture and accessive heat.

I remember a friend giving me half an acid tab to share with her that had been stored in a fridge for years and it was totally blissed out.

I've got some of this stuff, but i haven't tried it yet (just wanted to be sure to get some before it becomes banned). From what i've read about it, am i right that you could expect this stuff to be somewhere in between MDMA and MDA? And has anybody encountered MDMAI yet? if this stuff is close to MDMA, then MDMAI could maybe be even better than the real thing.

How often people using this ? Finding it easy to use it often due to the relative lack of comedown and magic loss. Been every 2 weeks or so

like any empathgeon if you want to keep the magic, ive found 3 months or longer breaks. for me ive almost come to the conclusion 4 plus months between, but not totally ruled that out. for sure at least every few months is best. the longer the better between research

I've got some of this stuff, but i haven't tried it yet (just wanted to be sure to get some before it becomes banned). From what i've read about it, am i right that you could expect this stuff to be somewhere in between MDMA and MDA? And has anybody encountered MDMAI yet? if this stuff is close to MDMA, then MDMAI could maybe be even better than the real thing.

no way nothing like these two. mdma and mda feel much stronger. many different chemicals going on. mdai is simple just serotnin and is not even a minor or moderate stimulate like 5-mapb

I still have some of the first MDAI batch (brown color)... took 100mg. This stuff make you sweat and thirsty like MDMA/3FA...

Wouldn't pure SSRA drugs like MDAI be perfect for coke-like combos? Imagine some pure DA/NET inhibitor (not releasers, because of possible toxicity with MDAI and similar drugs?) like most phenidates or tropanes and norbornanes, combined with just enough of some SRA to give it that sunny happy coke feeling that normal stims are missing?

There seem to be two poles with pure serotonin or at least mostly serotonergic drugs like MDMA on one side, and the dopamine/noradrenaline stuff like amphetamine on the other pole. Only cocaine seems to have that special place in the middle where it's no "once a month" drug like MDMA because it doesn't deplete serotonin (as much) while also having strong effects on dopamine and noradrenaline, no other stim seems to have this kind of pharmacology.

Has not mdai been not available for almost ten years ?

That's what I thought.

Is it the one that lasts about 10 hours and is MDMA like, or is it the one that gets you really fucked like MDA but with a much shorter span of effects? I forget, but I've tried both. I think it's the latter. If so, I love it.

That's what I thought.

Is it the one that lasts about 10 hours and is MDMA like, or is it the one that gets you really fucked like MDA but with a much shorter span of effects? I forget, but I've tried both. I think it's the latter. If so, I love it.
Never got the chance.

That's what I thought.

The first one you mention I would guess is 5-MAPB. 10 hours rolling is a stretch but 8 is definitely possible.

MDAI I've tried was the most mellow empathogen ever. Didn't even feel psychedelic, just being a love puddle for 4hours or so. Perfect cuddle drug. Eyes like saucers but almost didn't feel inebriated. I have never done MDA but I think that one makes you feel more spacy/psychedelic.

The first one you mention I would guess is 5-MAPB. 10 hours rolling is a stretch but 8 is definitely possible.

MDAI I've tried was the most mellow empathogen ever. Didn't even feel psychedelic, just being a love puddle for 4hours or so. Perfect cuddle drug. Eyes like saucers but almost didn't feel inebriated. I have never done MDA but I think that one makes you feel more spacy/psychedelic.
Mdai is not as neurotoxic as 5 mapb, 5- mapb is still pretty pure, but doses need to be respected, mg for mg, serotoin release is two times of mdma. From your experience, it appears perfectly accurate. Separate from serotonin, 5 mapb does has a bit more dopamine and noradrenaline release from experience, even though some have said it doesnt release dopamine and ne, I found it did, and did cause stimulation. Mdai, no experience, only from looking at the literature, it seems this is the purest empathogen serotonin releaser I'm aware of.

Either one is perfect for going extremely deep with someone you're comfortable going to that level with. Further, if I were to choose, mdai over 5 mapb. As one can see on this same page, it hasn't been available for close to a decade.

Well maybe I've been misinformed all along. David Nichols who synthesized 6 apb, also synthesized this one, it appears.

Last edited:
I had mdai once at 200mg, solid dose. Empathogenic but more calmer than mdma. You lie around talk all the time but seem to forget anything that just happened. But it had a nice body feel to it.

The other aminoindanes I know are either pure rubbish (eG 2-ai, n-methyl 2-ai or 4-methyl-aminoindane). The only one I found somewhat worthwhile was meai which is a bit lackluster on its own but really can produce beautiful results when combined with other amphetamines.

Mdai otoh was enough on its own, nothing too special but it was ok.