• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Tried MDAI with MPA; really quite enjoyable; the comedown was easy; not sure whether to expect a crash in the coming days; reading some have terrible crash others much less than MDMA; maybe down to how much people take? I know once a month is a good rule but can you do this more often since it doesn't quite hae the magic MD would?

Been IVing the exact product above confirmed by wedinos combined with MPA..
I've got a feeling I need to stop before i can't bare to not feel that feeling

You probably do need to stop. I have some too, I guess it's not really that pure. Later wedinos tests found another chemical as well as MDAI. I've been plugging some, but it doesn't dissolve well & it seems caustic at 15mg/ml, hate to think what that would do to your veins & I don't really want to plug it again.

Oral doses seem best really.

You probably do need to stop. I have some too, I guess it's not really that pure. Later wedinos tests found another chemical as well as MDAI. I've been plugging some, but it doesn't dissolve well & it seems caustic at 15mg/ml, hate to think what that would do to your veins & I don't really want to plug it again.

Oral doses seem best really.

Any idea what the other Chem was? Also dosage for oral? I usually never feel a thing orally, plugging is always uncomfortable too..

Also I haven't found it too caustic at all, nothing in comparison to 3fpm at least

Last edited:
Ok so my substance is light brown,mdai.i first took 13mg for allergy test.1 hour and 15 minutes later i dose 150mg,hour later not much effect.day 2 i dosed 150mg then added another 50mg half hour later sort of pleasant feeling but not much to notice very chatty.decide to leave it two days then i pop 250mg in a rebull on an empty stomach.30 mins later im so happy i found my level 250mg im buzzing like a warm glowing cushion is around me for at least an hour or could of been hour and a half.i was also taking 3 fpm,so when the mdai wears off i dont fall.ok i know doing mdai this much is stupid.maybe one day out of seven would be better redosing is pointless,and a waste.i cant say for sure how much 3fpm was in my system as been on it for two a weeks and a half before experiments.I also had two largers witch improved the situation.I think there must be a tolerance going on with this as i left it two days and i was baseline again.evrryday dosing is so pointless.

Any idea what the other Chem was? Also dosage for oral? I usually never feel a thing orally, plugging is always uncomfortable too..

Also I haven't found it too caustic at all, nothing in comparison to 3fpm at least

Phenylpiracetam, samples W003770, W003771, W003870.

oral doses for me were about 50mg threshold, 100-150mg common, over 150mg strong.

I just received some of this and took an allergy test (~5mg) this morning followed by a few small bumps bringing me to a total of ~35mg along side my usual 80mg of 3-FPM (I'm currently taking it daily as a self-treatment for ADHD) and coffee. It's a work day so I didn't want to push the dose too far at all but wanted a bit more than just an allergy test to maybe get an impression of what it might be like at higher doses. It's very subtle but can certainly notice a little something going on at this dose - my mood is slightly lifted and I'm getting the urge to stretch more often which feels quite pleasant. I'm looking forward to trying this out properly over the weekend.

EDIT: Just looked in the mirror. Hope no one notices my pupils lol. They aren't massive but they're certainly a bit bigger than normal.

Last edited:
Hiya.

I've checked around and I can't find much consensus on using MDAI intravenously (IV) - Many people seem to take it orally, don't think much of it snorted, and the general consensus is that plugging/rectal is very good. However, I've only seen one or two posts on IV. I'm assuming that if it's quite active plugged then it should work well via IV?

Any thoughts? I'm planning on railing 100mg tonight after taking 100-200mg orally over the last few days. Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
Plugging it isn't that worthwhile for MDAI. It's hard to dissolve much mdai in a small amount of water & it needs fairly high doses, usual doses are around 150mg, but only about 15mg/ml will dissolve in water. There's no rush or anything from plugging it, you can only do half a dose in a 5ml syringe, it can still take an hour to take full effect, it seems little stronger than oral doses & it can be uncomfortable. Railing it is not going to work well for the same reason, it'll just be painful & you'll get even less effect. I guess IV is pretty risky for very little or no benefit.

Thanks for that - apologies for not checking back sooner.

I've had to stop taking MDAI after I got proper open-eye hallucinations (we're talking people in my room, talking to me) which was not what I was looking for :)

Combination info Request

Last night I experimented with one gram of MDMA. After waking up after a couple of hours sleep this morning, a package arrived containing......MDAI.

Does anybody know if it is safe to conduct experiments involving MDMA one day and then, experimenting with 500g of MDAI the following day?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last night I experimented with one gram of MDMA. After waking up after a couple of hours sleep this morning, a package arrived containing......MDAI.

Does anybody know if it is safe to conduct experiments involving MDMA one day and then, experimenting with 500 mg of MDAI the following day?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Bluelight, Kristian.

You did 1000 mg of MDMA in one session? That's pretty bad on it's own. I kind of hope that your batch was extremely cut with inactive substances because taking that much MDMA in one session is a sure fire way to fuck yourself up, on multiple levels.

Regarding the MDAI, no, it wouldn't be safe. First of all, 500 mg is too much to begin with. Second of all, MDAI and MDMA works in a similar way when it comes to agonising the 5-HT receptors (both are Serotonin releasing agents), thus, you have to wait the same amount of time between using them as you would/should with MDMA. Which is at least one month, though 2-3 months are highly recommended.

Due to their Serotonin releasing properties, they are also cross tolerant so I doubt that you would get much from taking MDAI today. Do yourself a favor and wait at least one month before taking either. Use that time to research these drugs as you clearly has a lot to learn about proper harm reduction - this site is full of good harm reduction advice so you definately came to the right place.

Much prefer this to benzoflurans - not super social on it but the rush with mpa is awsome and it's generally just a great feeling without much badside if used in moderation

Does anybody know if it is safe to conduct experiments involving MDMA one day and then, experimenting with 500 mg of MDAI the following day?

This is patently unsafe. Let your 5ht system recover from its recent abuse. . .

ebola

Took a total of around 350mg+ over the course of a night. After the final 100mg was taken, started experiencing bad postural hypotension. Could not stand up or my head would rush and I had to get down on my haunches or bend double to prevent fainting. Eventually did faint at one point at the end of the night. That last 100mg dose was taken as the effects were wearing off and did little to bring the good effects back.

Aside from this worrying side effect from an apparent overdose, it was a nice experience. Not something I would consider much use in social situations due to the tendency to just close your eyes and mong out feeling nice but it would be a good experience snuggling up in bed with a loved one for a night of spooning and sex. Will have to ignore the desire to redose on the come down in future as that was a little scary.

Another thing. I felt quite cold during the experience and had my heating on pretty much all night. I only realised at the end of the night that the room was roasting. IDK if this had anything to do with the side effect I experienced but thought it worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Tried MDAI the first time yesterday. 120mg on empty stomach. My mind was very clear, but it was surprisingly visual, mainly OEVs. Music sounded great. Nice stuff. A little bit lacklustre, but with some weed MDAI is a winner for sure!

its much less neurotoxic than benzoflurans right? that said when people combined it with a stimulate can it become neuortoxic? from my research yes bc the mdai studies were done on mdai only and the dopmaine and ne/na , along with serotinin are what caused neutotoxity? that said, without splitting hairs mdma is neurotoxic(some will debate/argue) and if a person is responsible and use quite infrequently, this most likely wouldn't be a issue , yes?

Tried MDAI the first time yesterday. 120mg on empty stomach. My mind was very clear, but it was surprisingly visual, mainly OEVs. Music sounded great. Nice stuff. A little bit lacklustre, but with some weed MDAI is a winner for sure!

what kind of Open eye visuals- patterns like lsd? Ive had color enhanced before on mdma. Moreover, is there another empathogen you tried you'd compare it to?

I've found it to be surprisingly trippy at times, though quite different to what one would expect from typical psychedelics like shrooms or LSD in terms of visuals (the head-space can be quite similar, though).

One time I took it fairly recently, I was sat by a fire and kept thinking I saw bubbles floating around out of the corner of my eye but it always turned out to be embers. I've heard of friends experiencing similar hallucinations from large doses of MDMA, though it was almost always a case of seeing people who weren't really there or misidentifying people who were there in those cases.