• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Such as shame this has almost disappeared! Although I hear a batch is in the process of being synthesised once again due to popular demand, but not in large quantities like before. A mellow worthwhile empathogen in its own right, and a down right messy sex crazed MDMA/meth style high when combined with either MPA or 2FA. The latter resulting in possibly one of the most intense aphrodisiacs I've ever tired. Are there any other prodominaltey SSRA out there akin to MDAI?

Has anyone successfully obtained MDAI recently (not looking for specific sources or anything)? I managed to find a fairly obscure vendor claiming to sell it and decided to take a punt, but I haven't had the courage to try it out yet (besides a tiny ~1mg allergy test) because I'm about 90% sure it's fake given the current scarcity. For what it's worth, what I received is an odorless white powder which likes to clump up and stick to itself. It's water soluble, but dissolves very slowly at room temp and forms needle like crystals after evaporation. In any case, I should have one of them EZ test kits arriving soon, so that'll hopefully put my suspicions at rest. I'm sure I'm not the only one interested to know whether any of the stuff that is currently in circulation is legit or not.

Its not anywhere that I know of. I don't even see it on the Chinese sites. There's no point when the APBs are so much better received.

Its not anywhere that I know of. I don't even see it on the Chinese sites. There's no point when the APBs are so much better received.

MDAI has its place. I'm not familiar with its character at high doses, but IIRC ~100mg was a mild-moderate in strength, short-ish duration with no persistent stimulation, transparent yet distinctly empathogenic. The peripheral effects are minimal compared to the x-APBs. I think this is a very versatile substance; suitable for evenings in, concerts, or any situation where x-APBs or MDMA would be overkill.

Is it still the general consensus that MDAI is unavailable or not being manufactured any longer?

That's about the long and short of it - there is a market for it but many samples have been other things completely.

Yeah I know for a fact what I took wasn't MDAI even though it wasn't tested (it was pretty obvious), the effects were polar opposites from real MDAI experiences. What I had was speedy, VERY long lasting, and incredibly active at the 100mg range. If I would've bombed 200mgs of that shit I would either have been dead or put in the hospital. The palpatations and lethargy caused by this poison was scary, not even 5mgs of etizolam put a dent into the stimulation or HR issues.

I had no reagents at the time and couldn't have flushed it any quicker so I'm afraid I don't have anymore to test although I should've saved a small amount. I've taken APB's and those are nothing short of amazing, what I took felt like a coctail of dirty stims and cathinones. The actual 'high' lasted about 2-3 hours and the other 10+ hours was pure hell. I imagine that kinda comedown only comes after a heavy meth binge, needless to say I will never even try and seek out any MDAI ever again.

Bit late for you now, but I got some shady UK vendor's 'Indian MDAI' tested & it was a mix of methiopropamine and phenethylamine. It's not nice.

I just received a gram of chocolate brown 'MDAI', not tested it yet.

time to break out the reagent kits to test before sampling, it would seem.

Bit late for you now, but I got some shady UK vendor's 'Indian MDAI' tested & it was a mix of methiopropamine and phenethylamine. It's not nice.

I just received a gram of chocolate brown 'MDAI', not tested it yet.

Definitely too late but that's good to know, I wonder if we got it from the same vendor. Does this vendor start with an S and sell branded chems alongside their regular compounds? I suspected it was MPA after doing some research not too long ago, and it sounds like a great candidate (though I will never know of course). My "MDAI" was a bright white and it was far more potent and longer lasting than it should have been, so it would make sense that 90mgs plugged with no tolerance would cause such intense and unpleasant effects. If it was cut with phenethylamine they sure didn't use enough to achieve similar doses to MDAI. Please know that I'm not asking for drug identification mods and you can take this post down if need be.

Last edited:
time to break out the reagent kits to test before sampling, it would seem.

I suspect this dark brown 'MDAI' I have is genuine, if a bit impure, but I just did an 'allergy test' yesterday & it made my tongue tingle, it tastes slightly salty, but has a sweet sassafras smell. I'm not sure what the correct result would be from a reagent test kit, or if it'd be visible past the dark brown colour of the powder. I think it's time to use the (Welsh) government free drug testing service again & get a proper lab test done, I'll send WEDINOS a sample tomorrow. I only have a bit under a gram & I can't get any more, but with all the fake mdai around I should test it before trying anyway.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother with any brown stuff. White MDAI has recently been restocked elsewhere so it's neither the last batch or worth the money.

great just reread this bit guess what my new stuff is brown almost like 5apb in looks grrrr:)

mdai that ive had a few times was always white super sparkley little crystals. although the high was not strong the effects were amazing. therapeutic, clean, no side effects, great for mind cleansing and its highly underrated in my opinion just because people dont get a strong high but its brilliant in other aspects.

Mdai almost got it, never went though with it though. 2010 was a big year if I remember right , with the non neutotoxic study. I studied it well- stuff is clean, and yes empathy is there. Im going by memory here, Dr Dave (Nichols) created it. Same guy who created 5-mapb and other empathogeons, brilliant man. Stuff really isn't available from what I know

ive had it a couple of times now and not had much luck i am hoping this time hopefully it will be here in the next hour fingers crossed

OK, it's available again. Certain it's MDAI, it's been lab tested by WEDINOS, twice http://wedinos.tripsit.me/result/W003720 http://wedinos.tripsit.me/result/W003704. It's light tan colour this time, but it seems similar in effect to the dark brown MDAI I got before. I didn't get the dark brown MDAI that I got before lab tested as it was just a 1gram one off score & there wasn't any more available, but I'm pretty sure the stuff I got was legit, especially now I've tried the tested new tan MDAI. The person that I bought the dark brown MDAI off got it tested at WEDINOS, result was MDAI with no other active chemicals & I've no reason to doubt it was genuine here is the result http://wedinos.tripsit.me/result/W002556.

The white 'MDAI Indian' from a certain vendor is fake, that tested as a mix of methiopropamine & phenethylamine. I know there's still at least one vendor still trying to sell that fake MDAI. This is a sample I sent in for testing http://wedinos.tripsit.me/result/W002556

Anyway, I plugged some of this new tan MDAI, it works. ~60mg wouldn't dissolve fully in 2ml of water, stuck it up my bum anyway with powder floating around in the syringe & it worked, but it was mild. Tried again with 80mg a few minutes later, it definitely works & it's definitely similar effects to that dark brown MDAI I had before (I only tried that oral). I've also had a bit of alcohol, some weed & some ethylphenidate. It seems a bit too sedative without any extra stimulant added. I'd had 60mg ethylphenidate, plugged, a few hours before, I needed to top up with another 30mg after the MDAI took full effect or it would have been bed time.

I quite like it, it's nothing earth shattering & no real substitute for MDMA, but for me it seems fairly pleasant, relatively clear headed & doesn't have much comedown. It's a definite improvement on just a standard boring dopamine/norepinephrine stimulant alone, eases some stimulant anxiety & it doesn't seem to have as bad comedown as MDMA. There's still some empathy, increased musical appreciation, mood lift, body high & anti-anxiety effect.

Last edited:
Ive still got 2g saved up but its offwhite sparkly crystals (very small, like tiny). Now iam wondering if anyone knows the marquis reaktion so i can reagent test it? (God I wish we had drugchecking like wendios where I live...

You didn't phrase that as a question? ;)
No, theoretically, it shouldn't be. MDAI is a highly selective 5ht releaser, so it's more serenic and less chatty than more broad-spectrum monoamine releasers.

ebola