• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

You're probably better off buying both compounds separately and mixing them at a ratio that's best for you.

I would but MDAI is pretty expensive and you need at least 200mg for any decent effect.

There are a couple of combinations that have been on my mind lately, but I cant find any information on them. Anybody with experiences/comments on these combos?

MDAI and 4 ACO DMT: I'm thinking maybe 150 - 200mg of MDAI and about 15mg of 4 ACO DMT. What I'm thinking of is a makeshift hippyflip naturally.

MDAI and 5 MEO MIPT: I'm thinking 200mg of MDAI and 5-7mg of Moxy. I think this one would prove to be very euphoric and very, very, very sexy. My main reason to try this one is for the erotic potential

Yes I should know better but did a load of 'branded' RCs tonight and left arm numb

Yes I should know better but did a load of 'branded' RCs tonight and left arm numb very numb and feel like crap...hmm strange that:p
500mg capsules reported to contain a mixture of MDAI, 5-IAI, 2-AI

some wine

1.5g probable MDAI and MPA :?

some wine

Yeh I know.8)
some wine

Look I usually stick with coke but can't get any so emergency supplies where flung up me out of desperation.

Had quite a nice evening except for one 4 second wobble....but my left arm is very numb and my god I must have lost half a stone in perspiration.

Worry about arm or have a bath and hope it's circulation minor blip...appreciate your thoughts. Please don't tell me what a silly cunt I have been. I do know.

Hey there.

I need to know what your question is so I can move your thread to the appropriate forum. If you want peoples thoughts on what you should do if you feel your health is at risk, well, there's only one answer: visit the emergency room, or call an ambulance. In the mean time, if you have benzodiazepines on hand, feel free to take some.

Hope you're alright.

Hello There, Thank you, I suppose I was looking for reassurance and query if this had happened to others (I have actually managed to find a thread buried here deep somewhere here from the UK with two different cases of this purple/numbness eek)
Pink Panther (mix of MDAI and 2AI thread if you know how to connect them!! I know how ridiculous this will sound but I generally don't fuck about with my health...More research and I suspect I won't try these again...hopefully we all live to tell the tale. On that chirpy note. Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I should know better but did a load of 'branded' RCs tonight and left arm numb very numb and feel like crap...hmm strange that:p
500mg capsules reported to contain a mixture of MDAI, 5-IAI, 2-AI

some wine

1.5g probable MDAI and MPA :?

some wine

Yeh I know.8)

I am not a doctor and don't know what to make of your symptoms. I suggest you visit one if you experience any adverse effects persisting more than a couple hours. Unfortunately if you don't know what you took it's not going to be possible for us to do any better.

In the meantime, I suggest consuming plenty of water and salt, typical recovery stuff for binges e.g. orange juice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until I was about 15 I was in the MDAI state all the time. Then it disappeared and I'm now being treated for depression. I was always trying to find a name for this sensation but no one knew what I was talking about. People say MDAI feels different every time. It was the same for me when I was younger. Every few weeks, the whole sensation changed into something completely new, but it was strangely the same basic sensation. I'm guessing I have depression now because this was so strongly present when I was a kid. Too much down-regulation. Did anyone else feel like they were constantly in this state of mind as kids? I suspect most people are to some degree.

Also, I achieved the same state by taking 60 milligrams of mirtazapine, which is an antagonist and reverse agonist for several serotonin receptor types.

Last edited:
So I've done MDAI with MPA both together, but I did MDAI bombs and the MPA was either snorted or plugged. I've been wondering what's the best ROA for MDAI with MPA added? Also, is 250mg (MDAI) and 100mg (MPA) a good dosage for best combination feel?

Okay so I had my first exp with the new crystally white batch from a uk vendor and had a great time I took 130mgs at the tail end of my kratom trip and by the time the mdai kicked in the kratom experience was over. That 130mgs felt like about 60mgs mdma, in fact very identical and if i bought it as MDMA and I was at a rave I would've mistaken it for a low dose molly. Just less euphoria and push but I was very chatty.

Overall I found this chem a success and can definately see this chem as a sort of building block in creating an mdma like exp, just needs a lil umph from another chem.

I was expecting a mellow smooth buzz but I found it just as stimmy as mdma which contradicts what ive read but anyways if felt good. About 2 1/2 hours into the trip i took my daily dose of kratom and I found it to truely round out the exp very well and I regret not taking the both together.

So here's my question, whats the tolerance buildup with this substance? I wanna take the same dose tommorow at the same time as my morning kratom dose. Will I feel the mdai or do I really have to wait a month like mdma? I mean the stuff is non-neurotoxic so it shouldn't be dangerous but how reduced will the effects be? Also from what I read 130mgs is a low-ish dose but then again I felt great so there must've been some depletion. Im sure some of you UK stim bingers have dosed multiple days in a row, am I just setting myself for week long depression?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: So looking back on it im really beginning to question if what I had was MDAI. It was purchased from a popular UK site that I should've been a lil wary of due to the fact they sold brand name blends and such. The site had 2 types of MDAI, chinese and indian. The indian was more expensive and all they had so I purchased a gram of that and it arrived along with some AMT and 5-meo-dalt.

Anyways yesterdays experience was good overall but pretty different from other MDAI experiences. I took 130mgs weighed out and effects were apparent an hour later. It felt identical to an mdma come-up and by about an hour and a half in I felt very stimmy, chatty, and euphoric. Basically felt like a low-ish/medium dose of mdma WITH all the euphoria. It came down after about 6 hours and I had to take some etiz to relax cuz I felt very jittery.

Anyways When the etiz wore of I was STILL stimmed out and had an increased heart-rate and insomnia 10 hours past the time of ingestion.

From what I read I was expecting a mellow warm couchlock type high but felt a very stimmy euphoric high. My plans for laying on the couch and relaxing turned into me having to go blow of steam on my bmx at the local skatepark. Maybe they sent me that M&M bs or something because all I know is it was far from mellow. I know nobody knows what it is without a test kit but has anyone received this crystally, clumpy white powder with little rocks in it and had the same experience?

Maybe I'm just sensitive to the stuff, I never take stims and I hate em. They always keep me up and make my chest beat a mile a minute, and not to mention they make me very confused and this MDAI sure gave me that MDMA confusion.
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another edit: I stupidly decided to give this fake MDAI another go thinking if I plugged it things would go smoother, I plugged 90mgs around noon so even if it fucked me over again I wouldn't lose a whole nights sleep. So 20 mins later I thought "damn this feels REALLY good but again it was very stimmy which I dont like, I hate stims besides MDMA and coke.

After two hours I came down HARD, worst than the first time. This comedown felt very dangerous, This time I had heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat, debilitating nausea, crushing depression, extreme lethargy, headache and everytime I got out of bed to go pee I became dangerously lightheaded and my heart started to pound, even if I took my time getting up. I was completely bed ridden. I will never take this shit again. Once again I was twacked to the gills for like 12 hours.

From what I read MDAI was mild, sedating, and subtle unless combined with a stim.... especially considering what I took was considered a low dose. If I would've added any sort of stim I prolly would've died or at the least ended up hospitalized. Has anyone consumed this piece of shit being passed off as indian mdai? My substance was a clumpy, white crystaline chem that smelled like bad breath. I'm curious to here others experiences with this poison being passed off as MDAI.

Last edited:
Looks like there is no MDAI available anymore and no prospect for another batch in the near future due to a lack of demand :( . Really sucks, as this has been one of my favorite substances ever due to its lack of side effects and MDMA-like empathy/music appreciation.

Has anyone consumed this piece of shit being passed off as indian mdai? My substance was a clumpy, white crystaline chem that smelled like bad breath. I'm curious to here others experiences with this poison being passed off as MDAI.

Sounds like you got something else Captain! It's possible that, seeing the APB's have recently been permanently banned, that you've been sent some APB or MAPB type compound instead. The duration doesn't entirely make sense, but I'm at a loss to explain your experience otherwise.

I suggest you keep hold of whatever the fuck you've been sold & in some imaginary future, we might find a way to narrow down the ID of your material. I have been flogged some odd things in my time, both through the old internets as well as through real life sources. I've had cathinones as MDAI, mephedrone as MDMA etc etc. In the old days, if something didn't sit right with me, I'd destroy the compound in question, black-list the vendor & move on. But nowadays I'm more likely to keep any suspicious material to use as a cross reference in case something similar occurs. I'd advise you do the same, in the hope that more liberal times may be ahead & we might be free to have our purchases analysed properly!

One UK rc vendor promised more mdai a few months from now. Never bought anything from them so I have no idea how reliable that is.

Sounds like you got something else Captain! It's possible that, seeing the APB's have recently been permanently banned, that you've been sent some APB or MAPB type compound instead. The duration doesn't entirely make sense, but I'm at a loss to explain your experience otherwise.

I suggest you keep hold of whatever the fuck you've been sold & in some imaginary future, we might find a way to narrow down the ID of your material. I have been flogged some odd things in my time, both through the old internets as well as through real life sources. I've had cathinones as MDAI, mephedrone as MDMA etc etc. In the old days, if something didn't sit right with me, I'd destroy the compound in question, black-list the vendor & move on. But nowadays I'm more likely to keep any suspicious material to use as a cross reference in case something similar occurs. I'd advise you do the same, in the hope that more liberal times may be ahead & we might be free to have our purchases analysed properly!

Yeah I know for a fact what I took wasn't MDAI even though it wasn't tested (it was pretty obvious), the effects were polar opposites from real MDAI experiences. What I had was speedy, VERY long lasting, and incredibly active at the 100mg range. If I would've bombed 200mgs of that shit I would either have been dead or put in the hospital. The palpatations and lethargy caused by this poison was scary, not even 5mgs of etizolam put a dent into the stimulation or HR issues.

I had no reagents at the time and couldn't have flushed it any quicker so I'm afraid I don't have anymore to test although I should've saved a small amount. I've taken APB's and those are nothing short of amazing, what I took felt like a coctail of dirty stims and cathinones. The actual 'high' lasted about 2-3 hours and the other 10+ hours was pure hell. I imagine that kinda comedown only comes after a heavy meth binge, needless to say I will never even try and seek out any MDAI ever again.

Last edited:
Any news on the availability of this compound? Was a personal favourite of mine for being so gentle and handleable... Haven't seen it in stock anywhere for months!

Any news on the availability of this compound?

Yes, it is largely unavailable. Its synthesis is more difficult than phenethylamine-skeleton compounds, many people were disappointed because they expected something closer to MDMA, and vendors started doing some shady shit once manufacturing of MDAI declined (eg, selling random cathinone mixes as MDAI, selling cut to shit MDAI as "double potency" by virtue of "specially modified molecules").

ebola