• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Methylone is far more potent and powerful I think. Also I could easily sleep after methylone whilst with mdai I have fucked up feels like I'm awake but I'm actually asleep, sleep.

Tried MDAI a few times and actually liked it. It's not MDMA but it does encourage talking about ones deepest emotions. The only strange thing that happened while using it (and only 150mg) was a few minutes of hallucinations similar to normal psys only less intense.

My friend got proper psychedelic hallucinations when he smoked weed on approximately 300mg of MDAI. I and friend no 2 did not and were on a similar dosage, so it seems to be person specific

As above - tested MDAI, oral-gel-cap-empty stomach - 250mg

30min in - definite stimulation & mood lift. Feel sociable but not chatty. Feel more forgiving of others. Take pleasure if mundane but details (e,g, the cracks running through an old building, an alighted sparrow, feathers blown by the wind).
1hr total in - eyes widely dilated. Slight sweats (which I find pleasant). High heart rate. No discomfort, no grinding - though occasional urge to press my tongue against the back of my teeth. Do some weight training, which I generally find a chore, but enjoy it.
4hrs total in - feeling normal, no bad feelings, slightly stimulation, take an etiz & chill.

Really nice, brief experience. Reminded me of my best ethylphenidate trip, only with less jaw tension & half as long.

Last edited:
Only four days between uses of such a powerful SRA?

Also what's eth? Please try to avoid using slang terms and contracted names :)

^ edited & corrected to ethylphenidate - my apologies

5 days (the post came the day after the trip). Yes, probably not enough time - but I'm not sure what enough time is. Waiting another month feels like too long.

Anyone tried MDAI & Ethylphenidate combo.. im assuming its non neurotoxic and the Ethylphenidate would make up for the lack of dopamine but without being DA releasing and thus potentially toxic.

any of you had the instant suicide blues with it ? both my last two attempts left me wanting to kill my self all most the second it kicked in . yet i just cant walk away form it like that and think i may have to do it again next payday

I once felt depressed pretty quickly after some 6APB.

I think if you're low on serotonin you'll go down rather than up.

iv a nasty stim habit basically 7 or 8 days out 14 im high then 2 days to come down so that wont of helped with it i guess :) its just odd how it hit me this way iv posted a few pages back about like all most instant hospitalization like iv had before not because of this but other things its just it sent me straight to that place

I once felt depressed pretty quickly after some 6APB.

I think if you're low on serotonin you'll go down rather than up.

Oh really? Explains a mdma experience I had some months ago, as soon as I came up I went uber depressed, it was during a time I wasn't too happy generally.

Hi guys. I was wondering if MDAI and 5-APB would prove to be a good combo? Or perhaps potentially dangerous? I'm getting some MDAI soon and have leftover 5-APB, was considering maybe like a 50-65 mg MDAI with 50 mg 5-APB.

Has anyone tried this or like to shed some light on the combo? I realize both compounds are serotinin releasers but maybe combined in these low doses I could get the best of both worlds? Thanks.

My friend got proper psychedelic hallucinations when he smoked weed on approximately 300mg of MDAI. I and friend no 2 did not and were on a similar dosage, so it seems to be person specific

I got something similar with MDAI (don't remember the dose any more, but it was bellow 300mg) once - breathing walls and things like that. Only lasted around 10 minutes.

Hi guys. I was wondering if MDAI and 5-APB would prove to be a good combo? Or perhaps potentially dangerous? I'm getting some MDAI soon and have leftover 5-APB, was considering maybe like a 50-65 mg MDAI with 50 mg 5-APB.

Has anyone tried this or like to shed some light on the combo? I realize both compounds are serotinin releasers but maybe combined in these low doses I could get the best of both worlds? Thanks.

I personally wouldn't. You said it yourself that 5-APB is already a serotonin releasing agent so what are you really looking to add by using MDAI as well? Serotonin syndrome is no fun!

put it away after my trial runs a time back
took two 50mg piles under the tongue, just add a slight prickle to the skin, stim, or glow

just a regular night of buds, bars and brews, really. slight stim'd head and relaxed body

from what i've researched from experiences, it still lacks an dopey edge, people like to combine amphetamines whilst.
for more of a euphoric rush i guess

its good enough to me for what it is, not much, not on the list at really.
would never take it out clubbing or something much prefer methylone or random accumulated batches of mdxx

not looking for a source or anything like that, but does anyone know why mdai is getting harder and harder to find?

I wanted to try one of these M&M pellets but the dosage doesn't seem right to me. A popular vendor posted this on his site -

"The latest formula has been tweaked and contains methiopropamine and MDAI.

100mg N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine and 50mg 5,6-Methylenedioxy-2-Aminoindane are in each research pellet."

Doesn't 100mg of MPA seem too much, but the MDAI dose seems too little?