• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

So I finally tried this yesterday at 100mg (the new white-cristally batch) and I am very pleased with the effects even at that small dose. I am somewhat a lightweight when it comes to psychedelics.
Nice euphoria but not "in your face" and no jitteryness or something like that. The only side-effects were slightly dilated pupils and some urinary retention.

This is an allrounder for me and I had no troubles sleeping maybe due to the cannabis I smoked after the peak. Also no hangover which I am usually very prone to but I will observe this and the following day.

I give two thumbs up and can't wait to try 150mg or a combination. Maybe with low dose opioids. Somebody done this?

Huh, well, perhaps it is worth getting more & dosing higher. Cheers.

No dose will ever feel like MDMA. Pushing it higher will not solve that. The issue is that MDMA also releases DA and NE in high concentrations which MDAI does not.

250mg MDAI + 50mg MPA/ETH = no brainer. Felt very similar to MDMA, and I would've believed it to be MDMA in a blind trial.

just got my self a gram of this and mpa . got an insane tolerance to mpa so guessing closer to 100mg mixed with 250mg of mdai ?

just got my self a gram of this and mpa . got an insane tolerance to mpa so guessing closer to 100mg mixed with 250mg of mdai ?

You could always split the MPA dose and take more as required; if you're not comfortable at the thought of going straight for 100mg MPA (!).

interesting some find MDAI anxiety inducing...
i just had to take etizolam to clam down as i was having panic thoughts..

it has been a cycle of everything is fine to "panic sick" back to fine...
curious if this can be doubted as mdai??

mecke turned into almost identical blotch of dark spilled cola

I think this post is worth pondering at length.

it's like mdma without the stimulation i've experianced some visual distortions like photographs coming alive and such.
but ofcourse you could find this out and more if you read the thread

well got my mpa mdai combo this morning just dropped 250mg mdai and 150mg mpa as iv got a stupid tolarance to mpa so hopefully give it an hour and we will see . the mdai is a very fine white powder bit like salt no really shine or sparkle to it .

also i tried to vape a tiny bit but it just turned black so that dont work :)

Edit: ok that was more fail than success do not why just did not really get going think its because iv sort of hit a maintenance level with my in take need longer clean or bigger does and before people start about the bigger dose iv been basically abusing stims all most daily for 8 years so my tolerance is stupidly high .

have found one way to get a nice buzz off it though snorting the mdai gives a bit of an mdma/lsd style rushes for a few minutes . think i'll get another gram in a fortnight when i get a bigger stash of other things to mix with it like a smoke/blend/noid and some other stim instead of mpa maybe even try some acid with it as the buzz from snorting would go really nice with a good tab :)

right i really don't not like this the other week , the all most instant suicidal tendency were unbelievable . but iv just been offered a combo for free which is a benzocaine mdai one and wondered what people thought of the mix ? .

i know benzocaine is shite really and to me so was mdai only reason i'm considering taking it/ doing it is the persons chemicals are normally above the normal retail gear so i may get lucky with this :)

and this time iv got it in the right thread instead of the amt one i posted in Earlie like a total spaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys what's MDAI's shelf-life?

I've been storing about 4g of it in my freezer, wrapped (quite loosely) in clingfilm, inside a ziplock baggie, for about 3 months. I live in a hot country so freezer seemed like a smart idea, but I'm concerned about the humidity levels in it causing degradation of the product.
Any ideas?

I bought a gram November 2010 and kept it in the ziplock bag it came in, in the fridge. This newyear me and my GF took a dose and it was as good as ever.

Since then I keep it in the fridge in a glass vial. I did this because someone said (in the Big and Dandy storage thread, if I remember correctly) that after some time (a few years would be my guess), the ziplock back could start to break down, causing it to mix with the compound. Anyway it didn't happen with my batch after 2 years, but better safe than sorry !

I don't think degradation is such a huge issue with this compound. Although I'm not sure.

Glass would make sense, you never know how this stuff will react with all the different kinds of plastic.

I once stored some GBL in a plastic container, but the liquid ate through it and leaked.

Aaah.... I miss you GBL! :(

Glass would make sense, you never know how this stuff will react with all the different kinds of plastic.

I once stored some GBL in a plastic container, but the liquid ate through it and leaked.

Aaah.... I miss you GBL! :(

Fuck! How long quickly did it eat through it? I've got some indetified GHB/GBL I mean its one or the other, I've been keeping it in a normal plastic bottle of the coca-cola variety, it's been a couple months and it's still in tact, guessing I got GHB then?

As far as I know, GBL is always liquid.

The GBL ate through the plastic in a matter of hours.

transformedit: GBL must be stored in PE (milk jugs). PET will be attacked by it and you probably don't want the plasticisers leaching in or any leakage as a result. Please stay on topic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to Bluelight / PD,

thanks for the compact report, we typically encourage actual reports to be posted in the Trip Reports forum but I am sure people will appreciate you describing the effects here. :)

I think I agree with you for the most part, compared to other drugs it is indeed lacking and what is lacking is activity on dopamine and norepinephrin. People can get pretty hyped about serotonin and yes it is an important component but since dopamine is involved with reward, it is understandable that MDAI can be lovey-dovey without actually feeling like it is rewarding.

No problem, here is the link: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/40-Trip-Reports
You can find your way around by just going to the Bluelight homepage (click on the big banner that says Bluelight at the top, or the button that says home) and navigating using the menu, should be pretty intuitive, just have a looksee.

Please note that when you post a trip report there you use the appropriate format as the thread title. The format is: (Substance / Dose) - Exp Level - Creative Title
So in your case something like (MDAI / 500 mg) - First Time - A nice and secure Volvo car
(lol)

^ Nice report, thanks.

Been reading that MDAI typically requires x2 than, say, MDMA, but 500mg is quite a bit more than that....

MDAI
150g oral gel-cap, empty stomach
feel slight mood lift
50mg half-hour later
50mg another half-hour later
slight stimulation
probably need to do more all in one go

Also did the same dose & timing with methylone & got the same result.

Both were tested with a kit & measured on a scale.