• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

I never really got on well with AL-LAD the whole experience just seemed extremely shallow to me,there's no depth what so ever. On anything over 150ug it always produced a great deal of amnesia for me, so even if it was a good trip I wouldn't recall much, if anything from it anyway. 1P-LSD I hold in high regard I find it extremely rewarding but it still doesn't have anything on LSZ.

I'm yet to try ETH-LAD & ALD-52 I have far too many psychedelics and not nearly enough time unfortunately so I doubt I'll find the time to try them, No point stockpiling them and letting them sit in my stash for god knows how long while others can be consuming them.

Well, My LSZ trip turned out great. I took my tab (150ug) at about 10pm. The come up took about 2 hours, which is what I've come to expect from LSZ. Despite having my tabs for just over 2 years, I didn't notice significant degradation. It's possible that they've lost a small amount of potency, but the experience was more or less what I remember one hit being like.

It wasn't particularly visual. Visual activity was pretty much limited to that sort of crisp "high definition" look that everything has on lysergamides, along with some very mild patterning if I stared at the ceiling or floor.

The come up was smooth and anxiety free. The experience itself was quite relaxing, it was very much a mellow and laid back sort of experience, psychedelic enough to be worthwhile but at no point difficult or challenging.

I watched Futurama while coming up, as I began peaking I was in extra good spirits and was laughing quite a bit at the ironic humor in the show. Once the peak truly started I switched to listening to music through headphones. Music appreciation was everything I hoped it would be. I drank a few beers slowly throughout the duration of the experience and was able to sleep about 8 hours after ingesting my tab (which would be about 6 hours into tripping). I was definitely still feeling the effects, but tired enough that sleep came without much difficulty.

Any of you guys hear about that vendor that was selling weak lsd as lsz up until recently? Crazy stuff. Another vendor bought some and sent it in for lab testing and they said it was like 36mcg of lsd or something. The vendor not wanting to risk legal trouble got rid of it. Just goes to show you might not be in a legal gray area if a vendor is untrustworthy. Makes sense as LSD crystal seems to be quite a decent amount cheaper than these novel lysergimides, this should be noted when working with less reputable sources.

Any of you guys hear about that vendor that was selling weak lsd as lsz up until recently? Crazy stuff. Another vendor bought some and sent it in for lab testing and they said it was like 36mcg of lsd or something. The vendor not wanting to risk legal trouble got rid of it. Just goes to show you might not be in a legal gray area if a vendor is untrustworthy.
Good luck explaining the legality of LSZ to a jury. Still sucks to be a victim of bait n switch.

It's possible that some of it really was LSZ. I was sent a sample blotter of the supposed 200ug LSZ and gave a friend a quarter tab. He tripped pretty hard off just that quarter tab and described it the same way most people describe the differences between LSZ and LSD.

the supposed 200ug LSZ

I believe it was the lower dose blotters that tested as lsd. I had two of those left and took them last sunday. It definitely felt like a low dose lsd trip, which was nice but as a collector I liked the idea of having lsz in my stash for its novelty.

I think this week I'm going to take the last of my LSZ stash, 300ug. I'll be sad to see it go, but who knows, maybe someday it'll be produced again. I've really enjoyed this chemical. While it may not agree with everyone, for me personally it has been one hell of a gem, second only to LSD itself.

I think this week I'm going to take the last of my LSZ stash, 300ug. I'll be sad to see it go, but who knows, maybe someday it'll be produced again. I've really enjoyed this chemical. While it may not agree with everyone, for me personally it has been one hell of a gem, second only to LSD itself.

I think it's great with its utter lack of undesirable side effects, but sadly lacking visually and takes a high dose for things to really get going. Great for concerts though!

I always wondered though it was the pure SS+ isomer produced... Either way I really enjoyed it!

This one came with a very "stoning" come-up for me, which I didn't particularly liked, but the second half of the trip was very dreamy and introspective. It had few visuals for me. I also got the most time dilation I've ever gotten from a substance with it. I only dosed it once on it's own though, because I bought a very limited amount and I combined the reminder of my tabs with AL-LAD, a combo which I enjoyed most than each of the substance on it's own.

Looking back I regret doing that, it was a unique substance. I wonder why it didn't took off and faded away.

I always wondered though it was the pure SS+ isomer produced... Either way I really enjoyed it!

FWIW I was told by one of the vendors at one point that it was entatiopure. But I've also heard people claim otherwise, so I don't know.

It was claimed that the synthetic route ensured that the SS enantiomer was only produced, and the rationale for this was economically and scientifically sound, so it seems quite plausible.

After trying LSZ once a few years ago, I recently decided to try it again. Last month, I took 150ug and had an enjoyable but underwhelming experience. Today I took 225ug and had a great time.

The first time I tried LSZ, I experienced the body load that many people complain about, and it made me not want to try it again. But now, LSZ gives me absolutely no discomfort. I think it's because I'm in better physical shape now. I eat healthy and work out almost every day now. LSZ without the body load is pretty damn fun.

LSZ is not as visual or as magical as LSD, but it has a nice mellow dreamy high. I took a walk downtown and constantly struggled not to burst into laughter as I walked past random people. Everything was very amusing to me. It was a purely positive experience. As much as I enjoyed it at 225ug, though, it still wasn't very intense. I'll think I'll try 300ug next time. I'm not sure if it will actually be better or not. LSZ by nature seems subtler in effect than the other lysergamides. The first time I tried it, I redosed and ended up taking 450ug, and the higher dose mostly just increased the side effects.

Thank you for this cj187! Knowledge on LSZ is pretty thin, so it's good to have a few more morsels. I'll be excited to hear about your 300µg dose if you do that.

For reference, what doses of other Lysergamides would you compare the intensity of 225µg LSZ to?

It's kinda hard to compare because of the differences in their effects, but I would say maybe 75ug of LSD or 200ug of AL-LAD.

OK thanks. I think next time I try this, I might jump in at 300µg too then, or at least 225µg. My only trial so far was 150µg, which was pretty mild.

These's been fair coverage of LSZ but it never gained huge public acceptance. I'd also say agree 300mics LSZ was akin to *perhaps* 70mics of acid but miles inferior (oh sorry your comparing 225mg well perhaps 50mics acid then I dunno), no headspace at all and a pretty uncomfortable bodyload. Tried again and just as bad. I sort of wondered if I should have pushed it higher in case something happened higher but couldn't face it. I mean I am tempted to say you'd be fine on 300ug and it's never causes any real harm I know of but the heart thing was a bit of a downer (post 593) after a couple of hours extremely slow climb to near nothing mentally

Last edited:
It was claimed that the synthetic route ensured that the SS enantiomer was only produced, and the rationale for this was economically and scientifically sound, so it seems quite plausible.
The same lsz sold as a rc was actually used in a scientific study published under the name 'Return of the lysergamides. Part II Analytical and behavioural characterization of N6-allyl-6-norlysergic acid diethylamide (AL-LAD) and (2S,4S)-lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide (LSZ) Return of the lysergamides' so I guess it was the SS enantiomer since it's claimed to be that one there too.