• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy IAP / 5-APDI Thread

This stuff actually has had my interest for a long time. I was going to get some from [somewhere] back in the day but decided to buy aMT and 5-MeO-aMT instead and I haven't seen it since.

The reports on it make it sound quite nice though. Certainly far nicer than most APBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its more interesting on paper than in reality.

I just read my old report on it back in 2004 from my former user name. Funny.

What if IAP is one of the first limbic brain enhancers. There are so many intellectual brain enhancers, but so few limbic brain enhancers. I have a high intellectual brain, but I have a poor limbic brain. Plus bad school experiences makes me anxious and depressed and it's like a getting better-got worse-getting better-got worse trend. Bad school feelings have a continual rebound effect. :(

Please elaborate, I've never seen my limbic brain as anything but an asshole that overreacts in mysterious ways.

The limbic system an ass that reacts in mysterious ways because we all had problems in school where people pick on us and others fo no reason. The subconscious brain stores it and works against us. A weaker limbic system would then work against us as well. Psychedelics have mysterious actions that have been shown to improve cognition and/or mood at sub-psychedelic doses to psychedelic doses. The MDA type compounds mainly have effects on the limbic system via release of feel good chemicals and health boosting chemicals combined with releasing equal amounts of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine. IAP seems to have more therapeutic potential and may even effectively treat emotional anxiety and sadness of autism spectrum. Since autistics have a weakened limbic brain(though sometimes a strengthened intellectual brain), they may benefit the most from a mood lift focusing on the limbic brain. http://www.aitinstitute.org/autism_research.htm

Thanks a lot! I actually have autism so probably a weakened limbic system which is why I despise it, and a brain that has been proven to be plenty intellectual indeed, actually enough to mask most of the affliction most of the time although at a cost.

My interest in IAP has just ramped up again!!!

Then again, how would someone like me benefit aside from having my mood lifted for half a day - that wouldn't mean very much to me and I certainly am not going to use IAP on a frequent basis.

I'm interested in indanylaminopropane too. The positive effects of indanylaminopropane on the limbic brain might be temporary or permanent. If it's permanent, then the limbic brain could be strengthened even after IAP wears off. The limbic brain might grow stronger neurons and heal. Similar to how a nootropic like phenylpiracetam or sunifiram would permanently grow more intelligence neurons even after it leaves the system. I feel like I'm very smart already though. I just need a better limbic brain.

bump

just found out about this chemical in that old paper from Nichols about the furans, and pharmacologically (monoamine uptake inhibition values) this had the closest profile to MDMA, looked very promising. 6-APDB was another one which was pretty similar.

i wonder why this didn't take off? shitty batches from the RC vendors perhaps? in theory this compound wouldn't need a stimulant combined like MDAI or 5-MAPB usually do.

i noticed there are mixed reports, some people finding it stimulating and some not, but well, there has been reports with tested and pure MDMA also not being stimulating at all, too.

too bad it doesn't seem to be around anymore

Last edited: