• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy IAP / 5-APDI Thread

Why would you fully intend to mix any amount of an unverified batch of an unresearched compound of which you have never personally taken before, with 2-FMA as soon as it comes out?

It seems like a promising compound going by some of the reports and anecdotes I've read. It never had a massive audience when it first came out, but it might get more exposure this time around.

No I intend to find a vendor with GC/MS results. Then I intend to take 1mg. Then titrate to find suitable dose. Then mix it.

I just ordered 250 mg, curious about the euphoria levels people talk about on this forum after reading...

I should have some of this on the way soon. Very interesting monoamine release values, looks much more intriguing than MDAI to me.

Very much excited for my sample. If there's enough, I plan to experiment with this on its own, and in combination with a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (not a releaser) - if not I'll just give this a try on its own for now, though either way if this is as interesting as I expect it'll probably be part of my next major RC order :D

Edit:

Ninjabump!

I remember some interesting posts about combining IAP with MDPV or MPH. Apparently, when combined with dopamine releasers (amphetamine), these non-neurotoxic SSRAs exhibited toxicity, but when combined with dopamine reuptake inhibitors (MPH, MDPV, cocaine), they did not. I have some MPH laying around and this seems like a great way to get some use out of it, considering I don't really like the effects of methylphenidate alone (too antisocial/kinda angry). Reading the reports here pretty much made me think "needs more dopamine" (well everything needs more dopamine), so it seems appropriate.

Any experience with this combo? Ideas?

Exactly what I was thinking, and I have plans to combine with MDPV or Ethylphenidate. All in separate attempts of course.

Last edited:
Now that I have gotten accustomed with 4-FMA and know howm much euphoria long lasting euphoria it can give, I'm so so so excited to play with IAP! If the "IAP + amphetamine = MDA" report is anything to go by, then 4-FMA and IAP should be FUCKING BRUTAL.

Obviously I'm excited to try IAP on its own first to get a feel for the effects, duration, dose etc.... but just the thought of this combination is getting me high! I fully expect it it to be messy!

how about mixing it with Methiopropamine as in speed n e's ?

Methiopropamine is a monoamine releaser rather than a reuptake inhibitor, so I'd expect adding it to MDAI would cause it to be neurotoxic just like MDMA, MDA etc. The reason I'm looking at mixing it with MDPV or EPH is they are all dopamine reuptake inhibitors, and as such the same risk is far less likely, and it might be possible to avoid neurotoxicity completely while still having an awesome experience. :D

Last edited:
cheers i'm just wondering as what to mix it with as the uk stims are limited at the minute i know its crap but what about a synthacaine or one of the rti ? plus it dnt know an monoamine releaser from a reuptake inhibitor like most drug users :)

A list of some reuptake inhibitors: MDPV, Ethylphenidate, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Cocaine
Some releasers: Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, Methiopropamine (MPA)

I've heard it mixes well with MPA but this is likely going to be as damaging as rolling (taking MDMA) so I wouldn't advise doing it more than once a month. IAP + a reuptake inhibitor imo would be a lot less damaging and could be done more often.

Jesusgreen you're wrong. The neurotoxic properties of MDMA are mediated by 2,5-Bis-(glutathion-S-yl)-alpha-methyldopamine.. This metabolite forms under the presence of high 5-HT efflux (to raise body temperature) and formation of Alpha-Methyldopamine. MDAI + Amphetamine is neurotoxic because it meets both criteria but MDAI + 2-FMA won't be. The same is true for IAP. Pairing it with Amp or Meth will be neurotoxic but not with any dopaminergic that doesn't form Alpha-Methyldopamine.

^Shit... I've been wondering what the neurotoxic metabolites of alpha-methyldopamine were... and it turns out that it requires glutathione?!

Well there goes my normal routine of supplementing with fucking N-Acetylcysteine!!! Glutathione is a damn important anti-oxidant that MDMA does a good job of draining. I guess it's back to taking a handfull of 1000 mg Vit C pills out with me!

But you're right, that flourine in 2-F(M)A will prevent the production of this metabolite! Explains a lot =D. 4-F(M)A should be protected too. Not sure how 3-F(M)A will fair though? I'm not a fan of 3-FA so I won't be using that (not seen 3-FMA anywhere).

If I want productivity I'll use 2-FA/2-FMA. If I want speedy euphoria I'll go with 4-FMA. For gentle/subtle euphoria or a euphoric stim for when I need to be able to appear "normal", I'll use 4-FA. 4-FA doesn't really combo well in my experience. It was disappointing with MDAI, although I hear redosing with MDMA is good, so maybe IAP might be okay.

I'm not entirely sure how much dopamine release contributes to neurotoxicity though. Data on 4-FA and 4-MAR suggest that it might not be as significant as we have previously believed

Last edited:
Tried this last night, it was a bit ho hum. Setting: watching Olympics opening ceremony. Previously consumed drugs: several lines of MPA and a couple of pints of beer. Dose 36mg weighed, I decided to insuflate it because I had eaten a meal shortly before hand and I am an impatient sort when it comes to stims. My partner dabbed 28mg weighed as she is generally more sensitive to stims than I am. Within 2 minutes of snorting I felt flushed and after 15 minutes the body load was significant and uncomfortable, I had to sit it out. It reminded me of the way 5-meo DALT can kick in. After 30 minutes the body load diminished and I became aware of a chilled pyschedelic head space. I was couch locked most of the time and absorbed in the TV without becoming bored after an hour and a half of parading atheletes. It was more of a 'stoning' high and there was no empathy, desire to talk or euphoria present. After 2 hours I took a bump of MPA to see what effect that would have and it did increase the sociability somewhat. My partner said that she hadn't really come up so after an hour and a half I gave her another 12mg weighed which she dabbed again. She did get a bit more bouncy but it may have been the wine she was consuming.

Conclusions: snorting seems to be a bad idea, the come up is intense and uncomfortable. It does need a dopamine supplement, MPA was all that I had to hand. I didn't find it at all sociable and would have struggled to maintain composure in public during the first hour. I thought about taking another bump after a couple of hours but it didn't seem to be worth the effort. Maybe a larger dose on an empty stomach might have led to a better experience. Total duration was around 4 hours and I took an etizolam after 5 hours and slept straight away.

cheers i'm just wondering as what to mix it with as the uk stims are limited at the minute i know its crap but what about a synthacaine or one of the rti ? plus it dnt know an monoamine releaser from a reuptake inhibitor like most drug users :)

Since when have UK stimulants become limited? They are even more rife than ever before man!

So as I already took serotonin releasers this weekend at an event (5-APB + 6-APB) I won't be trying this just yet, maybe in 2-4 weeks time.

I'm going to be going for just taking IAP/5-APDI on its own first before I try combining it with anything. If I've read all the reports correctly it seems the ideal dose range is around 40-60mg, with dosing much higher than that resulting in a lot more euphoria but also effects that seem to resemble serotonin syndrome or something similar.

Due to only having a small sample of the stuff, and wanting to get a minimum of 2 experiences out of it but ideally 3+ I was thinking of just taking 30mg. Anyone tried it at this dosage and is it worthwhile? Or should I maybe take 50mg and save a lower 30mg dose for when I'm testing it in combination? :)

Would combining MDAI with ethylphenidate/IAP keep the low neurotoxic levels of MDAI alone? After researching ethylphenidate, it seems easily prone to abuse due to compulsive redosing, but maybe it would be different when combined with MDAI. Does IAP have a similar proneness to abuse as ethylphenidate?

IAP + Ethylphenidate + MDPV (rather small doses of each) felt somewhere between Methylone and MDMA for me. Then I added speed and it was more like MDMA just longer. I think the full effects of the IAP lasted like 12-14 hours o_O

Now I'm on MDMA :D <3

People need to stop combining SRAs with DRIs. There are reasons it doesn't feel good.

A. 5HT2A upregulates D2. DRIs increase dopamine irrespectively, releasers tend to release far less dopamine in D2 populated regions of the brain. This is the main reason why drugs like MDPV and Ritalin are more paranoia inducing than Amphetamine or Meth. With releasers dopamine rises unselectively and because D2 is upregulated this compounds the paranoid feelings.

B. 5HT2A + 5HT2C + 5HT6 inhibit dopamine release. Releasing agents release dopamine anyway but if endogenous release is limited by activation of these receptors then reuptake inhibitors are less effective.

C. 5HT1A inhibits norepinephrine release. See above.

And contrary to popular belief SRA + DRA (excluding Amophetamine and Methamphetamine) is not neurotoxic. This study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1726189 only combined MDAI with Amphetamine.

MDMA style neurotoxicity is caused by A. The production of Alpha-Methyl-Dopamine (a byproduct of MDMA/MDA/Amp/Meth Exclusively) and B. elavated cranial temperature (caused by massive serotonin release). http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9128836

Therefore combining MDAI/IAP with Amphetamine WILL be neurotoxic. However combining it with 4-FA, 2-FMA, MPA, Mephedrone, Cathinone or any other dopamine releasing agent will not be neurotoxic.

Last edited: