Votes: 154 12.7%
  • twice a week

Votes: 56 4.6%
  • everyday until I run out

Votes: 50 4.1%

• Total voters

ambience

Bluelighter
Am curious how often different people use different types of drugs.
Me I like to use non-marijuana psychedelics about 2X per week. I work long hours so weekdays is out of the question but both sat and sun is fair game... If I didn't work I'd like to go maybe every three days depending on what the drug is. Ayahiasca for instance I use very seldom cause so mindbending but something like 5-MeO-Dipt I'll drop whenever I have nothing to do...
How about you?

Well, Ill usually trip if someone sticks his leg in front of me. That doesnt happen very often tho.

I haven't had anything but marijuana this year. When we could get acid that wasn't shit or bunk and not AU$20 we tripped maybe once or twice bi-monthly. Tripping two times a week is definately NOT something i would do or encourage.
I have done mushrooms once, but it hasn't rained since therefore I haven't been able to trip on them again.
[ 24 January 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]

usually every 2 weeks, i have once tripped 3 times in a month. But mostly its on supply.
for instantance i haven't tripped since 2 weeks before xmas.
only done dxm since then once.

I went on a 3 week long Foxy Binge, something I recomend you not do. once a month is plenty, you have to let you mind get a grip back unto reality. Unless of course you want to escape it, then you should tripp once every 3 days.

Truth:
The more often you trip, the less special the experience becomes.
Moderation is essential if you are going to enjoy psychedelics in the long term.
SG

I do agree that the more often you use them the less special they are...
Again I guess it depends on the chemical you use. 5-MeO-Dipt for instance has virtually no effect on my mind and is just a sensory enhancing type thing so why not use it 2X per week???
Also, how often do you drink booze or smoke weed or take other drugs?
Don't tell me you're one of those people who think it's not wise to take psychedelics 2X per week but drink liquor 2X per week?
Take 5-MeO-DMT or Salvia. Is it not proper ow wise to toke up either of them 2-3 times per week but ok to smoke weed that often?
Do you see what I'm getting at? Not trying to be rude just trying to get some perspective on this since I've been curious for awhile now. Thanks for your input

I agree. It seems like the more often I do something, the less of an experience I take away from it each time. I'm down to nearly one "psychedelic" experience about every two months. I'm not sure about some people, but I think it has to do with the fact that I enjoy feeling a definite "baseline" from which you're moving away when you do something. A lot of my friends move from one drug to another all week, which I'll admit has been fun at times, but becomes disorienting and depreciates the experience.

I used to smoke pot every day, but now its around once, twice or three times a week. I don't drink alcohol, I never thought it was any good (after i smoked pot) but now have totally stopped because it makes me feel shit and sick.
If you took acid/shrooms/some other pyschedelic 3 times a week, I'm not saying you'd be fucked in the head, but it would be pretty unhealthy for your brain. You would definately change , and at that often, probably not for the best. Its also the experience, you would be so used to it, it just wouldnt't be special anymore.

upper 3rd lower 4th plateau DXM every 7-9 days, if I could get other drugs I would

Try eatin like 2 good tabs b4 you go to bed. Soon as you wake up.Baaam. Intense shit. Also you get all types of fucked up dreams. Its incredible but not for the feeble minded. Thought it up after trippin almost everyday.peace

The difference between drinking or smoking pot often and using psychedelics often has to do with intent, and intensity.
Drinking a beer is a great way to relax or escape, taking a psychedelic is something completely different. They CAN be used recreationally, but not in the same way a joint is.
You may very well go to the movies on a weekly basis, but would you fly out to the bahamas that often?
Pure

Last year i had about 80+ trips worth of Salvia. I proceeded to trip about 3x a day for quite a few weeks. Some may get all pissed over this and say its 'disrespecting the laadddddyy.." lets ignore that factor. I want to know if anyone else has done something like this?
I never suffered any negative repercussions, at least that i was subjectively aware of. Also the intensity of the trips were all highly intense which i enjoy. In fact i enjoyed it so much and learned such a great deal that i recommend others do this more often.
peace

I don't do it as often as I'd like, for a number of reasons:
-I like to vary substances - once I've experienced a psychedelic once or twice, I'm usually not that interested. There have been exceptions, I've used 2c-t-7 three times, and all experiences have been overwhelmingly positive. I'm also interested in using 5-meo-dmt again, and maybe even going on to some other exotic tryptamines.
-I don't like tripping in public. I've had 30+ chances to buy acid at raves in the past year, but I haven't because too much social interaction while tripping bothers me. I prefer being alone, or with a couple people I already know - sober or not. If I'm comfortable with venturing out into public while on said substance, I'll do it...
Simply put, I don't like rolling in a rave environment (no matter how "discrete" I am, people try to dogpile me and give me backrubs and lightshows), and I especially don't like tripping. Yeah, it makes the music more enjoyable, but there's nothing worse than zoning out and having a giant stuffed animal fill your peripeheral vision - then you realize some kid thinks you're on E, and is thusly rubbing a sweaty plush toy against your head.

usually it's once a month for me...but lately I've been distracted by the ever constant presence of rolls in front of my face...so it's been a while.
I haven't tripped off mushrooms since the beginning of the summer, although I just scored some top quality cubies for ingestion sometime soon.
The last time I tripped off of DMT was september...and I've had some mesacaline shortly after that...so it's been a while.
Mescalito: dig the sig, bro!

I've been trippin' on this month once in a week, and the first two weeks the trip was intensive and cool, but after the second time i think the body is exhausted and tired, it's not a good idea to take LSD more than 2 times in one month. always when i take drugs(shrooms, E, coke, K, etc) i smoke weed, I smoke every day of my life; and i haven't felt depression or something similar, never.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -
trippin@Costa Rica