• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

O-PCE is the phenyl analog of Tiletamine (O-TCE). everybody has ragged on Tiletamine about how horribly inferior to Ketamine it is. While that may be, I found in my personal experimentation O-TCE superior to O-PCE. Both hover around "90% as good as MXE" (I had access to MXE until november 2019). What I like better about O-PCE is the longer plateau, what I like better about O-TCE are the clean anesthetic plunges you make with rectal use, its like collapsing into a singularity, and the stronger hallucinogenic effects.

What is the most efficient method of storing these compounds long term, friends? Looking to make it last, volumetric dosing would be nice too but if powder, and dessicant is better for like longevity...? Anyone

It's always better for longevity to store things dry. Keep away from light, heat and moisture. Small amber vials is how I roll. dissos in the ACH family (like this) are quite stable.

If you want to use volumetric dosing, store dry, and make solutions with, say, 50-100mg at a time, and store those in the refrigerator. I have several grams of DOC as I was able to get it cheap and it's one of the best drugs in existence IMO. I make 1mg/mL solutions with 30mg at a time and keep the rest dry. I could pass it on to my great-grandkids, if I had any kids.

dear Friends, can you give me some links to receptor afinity and metabolism for o-pce, i research the microcosmos with this mystical molecule and need more input.
first: especially on the hypothetical possibility of immune modulation

and I am interested in the osmotic facts about the possible metabolites due to possible aggression against the bladder tissue.
Unfortunately I don't have a laboratory and have to collect everything.

which metabolite has the strongest AMPA affinity?

and finally:
there could be neuroprotective metabolites / derivatives that, like memantine, stop or slow down Alzheimer's dementia.

I know there are a lot of questions, but you are the best crush knowledge internationally.

IMO best stuff around, just in the middle of ket and PCP, very potent, can be mystic and give delusion of grandeur, the "trip" is not to short- not to long, can sleep after, stuff to stock.

This stuff sounds interesting. Anything like mxe or ket or more like pcp?

It's similar to MXE only in that a kind of hole is possible, and more stuff happens behind the eyes than happens with K, or 3-MeO-PCP. Personally, I'm not a big fan. It's really cold to me, unnecessarily confusing (though not as much as MXPr), far too stimulating for a more hole-y kind of disso, and generally just leaves me feeling inhuman in a bad way.

IMO best stuff around, just in the middle of ket and PCP, very potent, can be mystic and give delusion of grandeur, the "trip" is not to short- not to long, can sleep after, stuff to stock.

Really? This stuff has legs for me and is so hard to sleep after. If I remember correctly, it's like 8+ hours until I can sleep after a nice dose of it.

What is the most efficient method of storing these compounds long term, friends?

I found that, after 8 years of storage in essential oil vials in the freezer as dry MXE.HCL, there was NO potency loss. Likely, if you store any arylcyclohexylamine dry and airtight in the freezer at under 20'C, it keeps for decades.
Thing is, you can toe the line only so long with dissociatives before you cant use them anymore because of compulsive redosing, addiction, physical and psychological complications, peeing out your bladder or weirding out.

O-PCE: perfect potency, perfect duration, easy to sleep after and remarcably similar character to MXE. Not as magical but a dedeffo a winner.

O-PCE and 3-meo-PCE my current faves

O-PCE: perfect potency, perfect duration, easy to sleep after and remarcably similar character to MXE. Not as magical but a dedeffo a winner.

O-PCE and 3-meo-PCE my current faves
You're finding this stuff easy to sleep afterward???
I've read on reddit about 2 different batches that were synthed...one was "slow" o-pce (sedating) and the other was "fast" (stimulating).
Dont know what to make of the reddit post honestly.

You're finding this stuff easy to sleep afterward???
I've read on reddit about 2 different batches that were synthed...one was "slow" o-pce (sedating) and the other was "fast" (stimulating).
Dont know what to make of the reddit post honestly.

With quite a tolerance I found surprisingly easy to sleep on this, but with no tolerance it can get quite insomniac. YMMV. What other users thought?

I'm debating whether I should buy o-pce or 3-Meo-pce. Which one is more clearheaded and euphoric? I enjoyed 3-meo-pcp when I would received the brown/tan batch, but the pure white one felt like a different compound entirely as it induced a Clinically cold Experience prone to nasty side effects.

I'm debating whether I should buy o-pce or 3-Meo-pce. Which one is more clearheaded and euphoric? I enjoyed 3-meo-pcp when I would received the brown/tan batch, but the pure white one felt like a different compound entirely as it induced a Clinically cold Experience prone to nasty side effects.
3-MeO-PCE is definitely more clearheaded, but I think on euphoria both are a safe bet. O-PCE is just devilishly moreish, and it will kick your ass if you don't respect it enough. 3-MeO-PCE for me was a bit lacklustre, it had some euphoria and most of all made time race by.

O-PCE is very potent, kind of feels like a mix of psychedelics, downers and stims. The hole is really intense, and long lasting. Interesting but dangerous to anyone with a high disso tolerance, imho.

3-MeO-PCE is definitely more clearheaded, but I think on euphoria both are a safe bet. O-PCE is just devilishly moreish, and it will kick your ass if you don't respect it enough. 3-MeO-PCE for me was a bit lacklustre, it had some euphoria and most of all made time race by.

O-PCE is very potent, kind of feels like a mix of psychedelics, downers and stims. The hole is really intense, and long lasting. Interesting but dangerous to anyone with a high disso tolerance, imho.
I find for myself that the hole only lasts around an hour or so I did 40mg rectal last night and had a glorious hole thst was very quantum mechanical and biomedical in nature but I was out of it after around an hour ...this stuff is soooo clear headed except during the peak.
This is my favorite material even more so than MXE because if I dose at midnight I'm.nearly back to baseline by morning. And I can still accomplish tasks after the hole even though im.sluggish and get confused.
But this stuff takes me to the exact same place in the hole every single time.
Thoughts of quantum mechanics, microcosms and macrocosms, beings existing in between dimensions and the purpose of all this (life) consistently ruminate in my brain while I'm holing on this stuff.
Makes me feel like I'm in a futuristic dimension that's only accessible via this chemical though I've gone to the exact place a few times on MXE.
This is a sacred technology....this not a typical drug. This is something extraordinary and special.
It also consistantly motivates me to self improve immediately following the hole....like I jump out of my caccon of bed covers and just start working on projects even though I'm still heavily fucked up but I typically spend the rest of the night getting shit done.
Never taken a chemical that brings such motivation on the come down.
Just magical material!!! I think I like this more than my beloved 4acodpt!!!

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty satisfied right now. Ordered 5 tabs of al-lad, 250 mg of 4-ho-met, 1 g of 5-mapb, and to top it all off 1g of 3-Meo-pcp How friendly do you guys think these compounds are to each other? I've heard various reports about these particular combos and they all seemed worthwhile.

Invariably I'll have some Etizolam as well because I forgot how to navigate my trip like a normal person. 10-11 years ago I could devour copious amounts of various psychs with impunity. I'd be completely content with the chaotic madness unfolding before my eyes. Now, after many bad trips and a worsening anxiety-depression disorder I can't take the plunge without one.

Had another profound hole on 40mg rectally administered..
For some reason the entire hole was centered around this movie which I watched on regular acid years ago...
The themes in this movie (in terms of gestation, life cycles, what's really real..., control, manipulation, freedom, independence, cellular growth, new life forms, etc, etc,..
I'm not entirely sure why yet but scenes and concepts from this film keep occurring in my arylcycholhexelamine holes....
Especially MXE and O-PCE...
The hole seems to be trying to tell me something thsts thematically related to this very strange film.
For some reason I feel.that there is some strange correlation between the chemicals MXE/ O-PCE and the film UPSTREAM COLOR thematically...

Last edited:
Same. I guessed the tan batch was PCP and the white batch was indeed 3-meo-PCP.

Hey guys, hope things are good.

I'm really struggling to get anything out of this after it popped up with a generally legit UK connect who does good MDMA and psychs (including some now rare 2cx's which popped up from the same guy). Looking at what the incredibly active dosage charts portray I don't want to have some kind of entity hole when I was just expecting a bit of dissociative stimulation/euphoria/weird thoughts etc). I basically want pre-hole, not a hole. But I can't find either.

I do have ketamine tolerance from this year, especially since lockdown, but I find it resets after about a few days to a week. Then I can go from doing a few decent sized lines amounting to a few hundred milligram to feel a bit ketted, to having a break and a little bump & having total cognitive impairment, existential thoughts, etc.

Unfotunately wedinos is currently un-operational:

Laboratory Capacity: Unfortunately, WEDINOS currently has no laboratory analytical capacity due to sickness absence. Thank you for your continued support and patience at this time.

Anyway I will report what I've been feeling since Monday, after perhaps 4-7 days ketamine abstinence.

60mg O-PCE in 60ml Propylene glycol

Tuesday: 5mg/5ml: Possibly a light uplift?
Wednesday: 7.5mg/7.5ml: possibly another uplift. Felt nice, floaty. Hard to tell both times from placebo as it was so borderline.
Thursday: Getting bored of the oral dosing/titrating. plus I love snorting and this stuffs easy on the nose. if 30mg~ is a hole, I figure I'll weigh out 20mg, split it into four and snort each as the other kicks in. I did this over 2 hours. Even threw in a 10mg morphine to see if I could move things along. Pretty much nothing. Felt Okay but it was late and I had to go to bed. Still not sure if I'm just struggling to know what I'm looking for.
Friday (today): 10ml/10mg orally in the morning. Nothing much. This afternoon, I took this intranasenally, all about 15 minutes apart:

Weighed out 28mg:
1. 7mg nasal
2. 7mg nasal
3. 7mg nasal
4. 7mg nasal

Nothing much so made another 28mg.
1. 7mg
2. 7mg

I think I can feel something very slight. My headspace is perhaps changed.

3. Just had another 7mg and have another racked up; unsure what it will do. Finding this so frustrating.

Any advice?

Hey Tranced, long time no see. :)

That sounds suspect, honestly. 7mg of this stuff nasally, and I start getting wonky, it's really potent. It kinda sounds like this is a bad batch or misrepresented. But maybe you should try doing a larger amount all at once before writing it off?

Hey Tranced, long time no see. :)

That sounds suspect, honestly. 7mg of this stuff nasally, and I start getting wonky, it's really potent. It kinda sounds like this is a bad batch or misrepresented. But maybe you should try doing a larger amount all at once before writing it off?

Hey man, hope you're good. Oh you've got no worries there, I'll smash my way through it. Shame wedinos is down.

Maybe I'll leave it a few days and neck 30mg.