• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

O-PCE is likely in my top 5 drugs of all-time despite having only used relatively low doses (~10-14mg + a similar redose with a decent disso tolerance). I have a close friend who feels the same.
Interesting anecdote, when I met very well-known psychonaut/chemist last year (to remain unnamed for privacy), it was the only thing I had to offer, and while he didn't partake due to having an early flight he also expressed it being his current favorite drug to my surprise.

After finding a small stash of MXE recently, I think I actually prefer O-PCE, at least in lower doses. It feels more functional and clear-headed. But after a year of regular K issue however, I'm unable to compare things at baseline.

Also after reading some of the speculation on O-PCE being potentially risky with regular use do to hypothetical antibacterial/antimicrobial properties, I'm a bit more risk-averse with it. If anyone has a definitive rebuttal to these claims, I'd love to know (probably discussed to death here, but I've been out of the loop). The study published in HK showing a large cluster of adverse effects is another reason I want to be cautious and not assume it has same relative safety as MXE.

At that this point it seems to be a gone for now, so I've been dabbling with 3-MeO-PCE. My initial impression is that it lacks much of the magic of O-PCE, and has less of the perfect hypo-mania (in contrast to the more forceful and less forgiving raw power of 3-MeO-PCP), it's still quite well-rounded, and may be the best thing available (for me at least at this point).

Based on the receptor affinity studies, 3-MeO-PCE/O-PCE seem to share MXE's far more complex pharmacology compared ketamine which make them 'deeper' in many respects, but with more room for unexpected interactions and risks when the tolerance to the NMDA effects builds rapidly, while the secondary effects can be cumulative with re-dosing...

(Btw Xorkoth, I wrote you a long PM, but it got lost before I sent it ;) I'll try again soon)

Word man, nice to see you around. :)

I have only tried 7mg 2 different times with this. I don't know why, I guess I'm not really into dissos much lately. I have like 250mg maybe, or a little more, so I'll get to it at some point.

Found my sweet spot at slightly below the doses Of take when using the substances on their own. IV 17mg with 3mg 2C-E right after 8mg oral/rectal.

Comes out to roughly 35mg+12mg orally, the latter of which is a pretty standard dose for people who aren't used to tripping. So for 2C-B I'd use 4.5mg IV or 18mg orally.

Anymore psychedelic and I'll vomit, anymore dissociative and I'll get amnesia. Any less psychedelic and the trip won't be colorful enough for my taste, less dissociative will have me 'remain in this world '. It's very tricky to get the doses right for the type of experience I'm usually seeking. It took a lot of trial and error to figure them out, which took many months filled with disappointments, since I can't use them as often due to having to have my wife be ok with the frequency. She hates seeing me on dissociatives, understandably so.

Back when I first met her she had never come in contact with psychedelic drugs. The third or fourth time I saw her I arrived bleeding from my broken elbow after crashing my bicycle into a traffic light lol, without even realizing the damage.

It's a miracle she didn't reject me after that happened, since I always considered her slightly out of my league. It sure took some fighting to have her marry me and it was a rock road to get to where we are now, but I digress.

Is there anybody that have tested the new batch, is it good, does it looks like small rice grains like the previous good batch ?

Is it just me, or does O-PCE induce tinnitus more than other dissociatives?

I'm starting to grow fond of it, but if the above is true then I need to get into benzos again to knock myself out at night, because the sounds are keeping me up and CBD ain't cuttin' it..

Thoughts?

Really weird substance, i tested various dosages 10, 20 and 30mg. On its own you will walk around in a grayish world of wonder with weird insights and stories around the corner. It feels very gentle, very spiritual, to bad it takes so long to wear off. I feel it is less safe than ketamine.
However when I combined 20mg o-pce with 10mg of 3-ho-pcp I had a massive hole, ego death and all and got physically raped by a beautiful futa(!?) demon for my sins. I dunno what to say, this was the weirdest experience ever. I submitted to it and I am on team light bringer now apparently.

Back to reality I feel fine though. I guess I will use this sparingly from now on. It truly shattered my ideas on reality.

EDIT: I haven't gone psychotic btw I am working and feeling fine, the experience just was very, very, very real. Been a few days. I dunno.

Last edited:
Did some more tests with this substance. It is a very fun, but heavy substance. It truly is a DRUG and not just a drug. It is what you think a drug should be if you are 8.

I did 40mg, which is the highest I want to go for now. Going to take a break on it though. I have quite some time on hand and work is not that demanding due to the crisis, so why not.

Ok, so my experience. I haven't got a timeline, but it was, I guess, very spiritual and very personal on many levels. I am not a spiritual person btw, I am an agnost. And while this experience did change me, it didn't change that.

I was walking in the garden and I thought I died and was in some sort of Eden. Everything was really beautiful. The trees were shaped like females, in the sky the clouds where laughing creatures, also very beautiful. I talked with a lot of them in my head and we talked about the nature of human experience and morality, which was really interesting. Apparently there are two factions, which have a quarrel. The first faction believes morality is an external thing, something which has to be learned from others. The other faction believes that morality is internal and you should define your own values. They both agree that you should make yourself better according to your own morality.
They also explained that while the internal path is more dangerous, it is not wrong perse. It is a valid choice. It is more dangerous, because you have no real reference if what you think is right is actually right. However most of the what we consider bad people are from the more dangerous path, so there are more people straying and that is a sad thing. I learned I am of the latter category and should be extra alert on how I think about the world. They also revealed some very personal stuff. Something really clicked here in my head.

I guess the take away was, it is ok to not be religious or believe in an universal morality, but you are on you own then. You have to be careful, try to be the best you are and try to become better.

I thanked them and just watched the sky, see them play around. Then I was purified somehow after I made a deal and this has had lasting changes on me.

When the effects died down a bit and I felt not so out of it, back to reality. I decided to interact with the family. I had fun with the kids. We had discussions about mathematics and philosophy, something they seem to like. We had fun building a hut and I then slept very well.

It was a great day really.

EDIT: I build up quite some tolerance by now, so 40mg is no way a good starter dose!

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like an intense experience. I have only tried this up to 5mg... I'm not the biggest dissociative fan overall and I'm not too keen on a really heavy one, and everyone pretty unanimously says this is very heavy stuff.

This is very heavy stuff, It truly shattered reality for me and if you feel you are not ready, don't go there. But if you do, don't be afraid :)

EDIT: Definitely do it in nature and during day.

Last edited:
I have a 5-6 positive experiences with small doses of powder PCP (mesc/mess, as it is known in eastern canada....everybody knows it is not the cactus thing though...it was the meth before meth pills showed up, it's gotten a lot more rare after the '00s). A friend has some 3-meo-PCE and some O-PCE and some DCK. Which is the mildest and least long lasting? I haven't had a dissociative trip in a very long time, it was either DXM or PCP, so I want to go and have a small kick at it. I had one line of K in 2011 that was about 150mg, I felt it, I got the PCP vibe where I turn so good at games that require precision, pool or even guitar hero, I would empty tables and beat scores when I got in that strange ultra confident/no-shaking zone that PCP and apparently K also brought me to. You can put them in order, that would help. Thanks.

Damn guys, it's tumbleweeds quiet here since 6 months. My friend won't be in town for more than 2 days, he's gonna give me a little of each if I can't decide. It seems O-PCE is one that is easy to take too much and pee-holed big time and that in "microdoses" it acts like PCP, stimulating by dissociating you from your insecurities and such. 3-meo-pcp seems to be manic inducing which isn't too good for me, so unless I figure out what dose is a safe one that won't send me into mania (Bip 1) big time, especially don't want any hypomania. If benzos help, then I'm fine with that, I got my bromazepam and diazepam scripts, I can take more than the doctor ordered a few times a week without too much issues. The DCK, he's really not into giving me more than one dose, as he doesn't know if he'll even be able to get any again.

Help me out there guys, will ya? :)

3-MeO-PCE is for sure the most mania inducing one, although hypomania is a 'risk' with all dissos ime.

O-PCE is very strong and long, trust psychonautwiki in it's dosages. Never tried DCK so I can't comment on it, but I imagine it to be ketamine like.

Thank you both. I wish I could find a place that would sell 3-HO-PCP to me, it's as easy to cut with lactose as with the classic powder pcp we had in the streets for decades in Canada, I guess it's still around but pretty rare, I don't hang out with 15 year old punks these days so I wouldn't know :D . I think I might get O-PCE and just go for slight doses, PCP-like doses, 5-10mg and see. I'll give some feedback. I tripped only once in 18 months, last fall, had some 4-HO-DPT and had a blast, we made a fire on top of a small mountain in town, a spot psychonauts enjoy a lot around here, it takes some effort to get there, but we get one hell of a view of almost all of town. Right now it's too slushy from melting snow and not very warm, dissos do well with stayin at home, I'm not in some complete ridiculous lockdown US state, my province is sending primary school kids back in a week, but temperature has been cold AF until about 3-4 days so there's still a lot of snow that would've melted had the temps not gone down below 0C for 2 weeks. I desperately am waiting for summer. Anyways, thanks again. More info welcome meanwhile. I intend on taking the O-PCE (likely) saturday.

The weird thing with o-pce is that you don't feel drugged in low dosages, you feel normal, but that is a lie. Don't believe it for one bit. For the rest it is great stuff, really deep.
That being said, I am still not touching it for a long while. I am still gathering the pieces of what I think of reality. On high dosages it can change you, not in a bad way perse, but be careful.

Got it. Don't worry, I've seen what was my best friend go cray-cray from just plain old school canadian PCP paste (the thing used to make 15g of powder) used everyday for a couple weeks, with 15 LSD blotter thrown on top, it was both hilarious when told as a story but awful for his friends to deal with, thankfully he wasn't afraid of me and of his girlfriend's friend, so we calmed him down but he still ended up "giving himself up" to the cops so that "they would remove the mics and cameras from the cracks in the walls of his apartment and that he flushed all his hash and weed" and that's the short of it, I told that story on here before a few times likely in full detail. Let's just say the cops laughed at him as he walked to the station to give himself up, they just sent him to the hospital to have his blood detoxed and be fed some food for a few days. That was in 2001 before 9/11 so I guess it was different times then, not sure what cops would do now with a similar case. I've been a bit cray-cray from a bit too much DXM powder too back in that time frame back in 2001, nothing like that, just sayin that wanting to reach that "fourth plateau" is not fun at all, the fun with DXM sits with "2nd plateau" dosages and weed, which changes its character a lot, and preferably from pure powder put in capsules, meds with just the thing now all have insane amounts of sorbitol that will make one sick. I managed to get some of this but also DCK, too bad for the 3-meo-pce, I don't feel like having any hypomania, so goddamn uncomfortable...

Last edited:
MXE will always be my favorite

That said o-pce is the best hole I ever hit.....just insane.....just lasts too damned long.....the tail on it is very uncomfortable and lasts hours.....

Of course I also consume ethanol every day and cannabis, so....

When I first got my gram I was doing like 10-15mg and getting wonky but nothing special

Then I did 35mg and fuck me

Was never the same...a tried and true hole that was just glorious.....